You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

wanted. ARTESIAN Poker Coach, for a Poker Prodigy

Comments

• MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Opponent played his hand badly but why are you donk leading that flop? As played I would say you are pretty lucky to be ahead.
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Hi Mathew

this was near 2 hours deep
    these hands, moments apart

would you, personally, have folded, like I did, or shove?
    Exit hand, felt committed to shove

• MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited February 2021
    You are better folding JQo rather than over limping. Once there is aggression you have to fold.
    AQ is an easy shove over a limper but you call for some reason.

Start trying to make the correct long term plays and don't be results orientated when you make a correct shove with AQ and happen to run into AK.
    Matt, right now, I can't conceive cashing in a tourney, never mind winning one
    Please take a look, defining hands, at 12.36 12. 40 and exit at 13.25
    12.36 big blind flop trip QQQ top kicker, best pre, best flop, improve turn 80% + up and down straight draw, full house draw, make the boat, other fella rivers a straight flush!
    12.40 pocket 10 10 flop a set, flush chaser chases, and insta hits
    13.25 playing for my ife, pocket cards two black, and A 10,flop top pair, and nut flush draw, had 10,000 back, kind of pot committed for 40,000 pot, and not a chance of me holding, or hitting nut flush, running bad or simply playing bad?

another 2 hour tourny grind, 2 hours deep, down to the nitty gritty

Best, can some times hold? cant it

re raise a significant raise, all in pre, 12 % my favour,

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    Why don't you just stop playing if you are going to continually cherry pick beats and post half hand histories....
    HENDRIK62

I have huge respect for, TK, Matt Bates, madprof, and plenty others, sadly you won't ever be in that team, so, rather than your guff, let's see your take, on this..... because, it is awfully hard, to keep it buttoned, with guff like that from you.
    Even the above named, would conceded, cherry pick is not something I do, Sharky your Evidence.

ยฃ5.50 bounty hunter, an hour ago
    Bubble Hand, in the big blind, get it all in (and get snapped called 91% good, with a straight)
    So, put it in your pipe, and have a smoke

That was exit hand, at 08.06, ten minutes earlier, want to see an ACTION situation, and an ubber tight disiplined fold

please Diety don't tell me your a 'betting man'?
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Cherry picking your hands is the only thing you do.
    misterpj said:

HENDRIK62

I have huge respect for, TK, Matt Bates, madprof, and plenty others, sadly you won't ever be in that team, so, rather than your guff, let's see your take, on this..... because, it is awfully hard, to keep it buttoned, with guff like that from you.
    Even the above named, would conceded, cherry pick is not something I do, Sharky your Evidence.

ยฃ5.50 bounty hunter, an hour ago
    Bubble Hand, in the big blind, get it all in (and get snapped called 91% good, with a straight)
    So, put it in your pipe, and have a smoke

That was exit hand, at 08.06, ten minutes earlier, want to see an ACTION situation, and an ubber tight disiplined fold

please Diety don't tell me your a 'betting man'?

Yawn........more cherry picked hands.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    WoW ! PJ you got the Mafia on your case ..... horses heads at dawn. good luck.
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    goldon said:

WoW ! PJ you got the Mafia on your case ..... horses heads at dawn. good luck.

Don't forget the tax man
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    I called Mountain Rescue, they found him on a ledge halfway down but he refused help.
    do love a black cherry preserve, or a punnet in season

yawn
    Life, can be, is BEAUTIFUL..
    me, played a Gazillion hands here, over 5 years plus...
    And then... another gazillion hands, over prior X years plus..

It's, a beautiful thing.....

One, only one, Fella I trust with my life.. On this Poker site.
    Wanna know why? its a beautiful thing........
    In a gazillion hands, in cumalitive 10 years plus, only twice, ever, both times random chance,ever played at the same Poker table,.. he plays cash, I dont! save for one, only one random time, to kill ten minutes, I played a miniscule bit of cash poker
    I play tourneys, he doesn't, only time ever, once, was a ยฃ1,000 freeroll
    So, any collusion hand crankers,.. Jog that right on..

misterpjs a very decent Punter, outstanding perception
    misterpj might be a decent poker player, very perceptive!

That fellas, a LEGEND, and I will treat him, Lingfield races when this nonsense Lockdown over.
    '70' oozes, real class, monies cant buy that
    misterpj limps
    misterpj carp bet sizing
    misterpj couldn't spot a big stack bully, a Big (stack) BULLY, in a fit.....
    Keep, on believing the collective HYPE ๐Ÿ’‹

'70'knows pj all real
    even MB, if you ask him nicely, thinks with a coach, could be all right
    If, pj cuts out the LIMP buisness

even show boated the Tank ๐Ÿ˜‰
    But, apparently, pj only ever limps in!

bet 1 pony today, posted 10.05 am....
    only scrambled home!
    well, half the track, all the way.. JARDINES, last on the Sand Dunes.. Oy Oy.. 11-2๐Ÿ˜‰

more, limp business

Nope, no script writer, ever required.
    Always real, always have been
    Nil Admirari
    Esse Quam Videri
    ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And, in the spirit, of goodwill and good Poker to all.
    Chance for 'you' to, tell me what you would have done?
    No hidden agenda, I won the hand, but, froze... Bet Sizing..

still trying, to play every hand, (have done for 2 decades) as though Phil Hellmuth commentating,looking over my shoulder,and not allowed to embarrass myself
    That's, actually, a very good tip for any aspiring player, to focus your mind on your play.
    And latterly, because I really do not know, and of course he won't tell, (MB) **** bent on proving my 1 poker mate on here (70) correct in his judgement, and to win MBs approval, long long way to go, intrigued, aren't we all? by Matts play diiferent style, near ยฃ400,000 reasons, he is The Top Boy.