You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

wanted. ARTESIAN Poker Coach, for a Poker Prodigy

1234568Β»

Comments

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Tell you what mate, when you have lived the life I have lived, zero to write home about, every extra day is a blessing, only a couple of things! Still function optimum, one of those two things, is a Razor sharp brain, plus an extensive cumalitive knowledge, of all things that need a Sniff test.

No idea if your a racing fan, betting chap?

Gambling yard, have got one right lined up, for a touch, this week in a Seller, best horse in the race by a fair way, its in a seller, for a reason, but they are having a proper go with it ( having done same modus operandi, several times prior)
    You probably wouldn't know the trainer? not any kind of household name, but tell you what, you work out which pony it is, and tip it up, right in here.
    Odds On or a short priced fav?, no, start looking for a pony,at 5s plus, that will be backed off the boards

Absorbed, by a fantastic weekends racing, UK Ireland and International, so hardly playing poker, have yourself a shilling at 4s John Gosdens MISHRIFF 4-1 for the Dubai World Cup, runs March 25th.bolted up at Ryidah on Sat, under D Egan, 8s I tell you, 8s

But, when I bother playing poker here, which is getting less and less, heres the, my normal experience
    After posting the usual beat suck out, on sat, half heartedly thought, one more mtt sat late afternoon.

What I do know, is relentless getting hammered, on the River, when 90% plus good, ain't 'the norm chap'
    Oh, and as for being selective? Really don't think so, as per Sharky, not even bothering posting pocket 77 for yet another river rinse, in the Β£5.50 bounty hunter.

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139
    misterpj said:

Tell you what mate, when you have lived the life I have lived, zero to write home about, every extra day is a blessing, only a couple of things! Still function optimum, one of those two things, is a Razor sharp brain, plus an extensive cumalitive knowledge, of all things that need a Sniff test.

No idea if your a racing fan, betting chap?

Gambling yard, have got one right lined up, for a touch, this week in a Seller, best horse in the race by a fair way, its in a seller, for a reason, but they are having a proper go with it ( having done same modus operandi, several times prior)
    You probably wouldn't know the trainer? not any kind of household name, but tell you what, you work out which pony it is, and tip it up, right in here.
    Odds On or a short priced fav?, no, start looking for a pony,at 5s plus, that will be backed off the boards

Absorbed, by a fantastic weekends racing, UK Ireland and International, so hardly playing poker, have yourself a shilling at 4s John Gosdens MISHRIFF 4-1 for the Dubai World Cup, runs March 25th.bolted up at Ryidah on Sat, under D Egan, 8s I tell you, 8s

But, when I bother playing poker here, which is getting less and less, heres the, my normal experience
    After posting the usual beat suck out, on sat, half heartedly thought, one more mtt sat late afternoon.

What I do know, is relentless getting hammered, on the River, when 90% plus good, ain't 'the norm chap'
    Oh, and as for being selective? Really don't think so, as per Sharky, not even bothering posting pocket 77 for yet another river rinse, in the Β£5.50 bounty hunter.

I have no idea about racing etc. it has never been a thing for me but you seem to have a great knowledge of trainers etc. as you have shown in your other thread, I just wish you would listen to the advice far better players have given you regarding poker, look at @peter27 thread, he has his own ideas but always listens and has taken coaching which seems to be bearing fruit.
    Compare his thread with this which is purely a list of Bad Beats which happen to everyone
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 1,872
    07:00

You tell em PJ

Have Tenner on it, will take price but if it's a PJ bad beat...... will hunt you down like the dog you are and shampoo you til you squeal uncle.
    Mm! nothing like picking the Fav. ?

Mishriff – 4/1
    Maxfield – 6/1
    Charlatan – 6/1
    Knicks Go – 7/1
    Military Law – 8/1
    Salute The Soldier – 12/1
    Chuwa Wizard – 12/1
    Tacitus – 12/1
    Cafe Pharoah – 12/1
    Jesus’ Team – 14/1
    Military March – 16/1
    Master Fencer – 25/1
    Elusive State – 33/1
    Hypothetical – 40/1
    North America – 50/1
    Dubai Warrior – 50/1

Me now Fancy e/w outsider decide on the day if it runs.

What A 5star Toby
    you cannot even follow racing?
    5 stars, Bells & Whistles,........
    whizzed in under David Egan at 8s Sat pm
    (backed it as it crossed the line) massive Gosden fan
    Big Touch in a Seller.. Lol lol
    price got cut in half within minutes of placing bet...
    On at 5-1, trading short as 11-4 (no, below not a seller)!!!
    That's MISHRIFFS uber impressive ran Saturday afternoon, while screaming home Secret Investor WON 14-1 sp, advised, right here, on this very Forum, 48 hours in advance, and FIFTY BALL 2ND ew in the Betfair Hurdle, FANION DESTRUVAL 8s > 10-3 sp backed off the boards
    but?
    What do I know bout racing, compared to the ORACLE πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… who tips up, on the forum, what?

Maybe DAVID AVENESYAN odds against to beat Josh Kelly odds on!
    who tipped up that?
    Know for certain, who didn't πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
    goldon

5stars

goldon the ORACLE

rolling tobacco, pipes, available FREE

• peter27peter27 Member Posts: 1,634
    HENDRIK62 said:

look at @peter27 thread, he has his own ideas but always listens and has taken coaching which seems to be bearing fruit.

I agree, that Peter bloke is a bit of a legend.
    Date: Saturday, 27 March 2021
    Location: Meydan Grandstand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Source
    People also search for ..... wrong race.?????? silly me.

The betting market had the world’s richest race β€” the $20m Saudi Cup β€” as a two-horse US affair, but top British trainer John Gosden spoiled the party with his four-year-old Mishriff.

With the US horses Charlatan and Knicks Go dominating proceedings for much of the race, all was going to plan until the final 200m when 21-year-old David Egan unleashed his challenge on Mishriff to win by a length.

The big question now is whether his connections will elect to travel 1,000km and take in the $12m Dubai World Cup on March 27. If Mishriff runs he could earn a staggering $16m in the space of four weeks.

Me only O.A.P. 50p Punter.......... cough !
    Blimey PJ never call an allin......... while
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    althebossSmall blind40.0040.001120.00
    yazzy16Big blind80.00120.00845.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    tr500wc18Call80.00200.00830.00
    dopyFold
    goldonCall80.00280.00765.00
    althebossCall40.00320.001080.00
    yazzy16Check
    Flop
    • J
    althebossCheck
    yazzy16Check
    tr500wc18All-in830.001150.000.00
    goldonAll-in765.001915.000.00
    althebossFold
    yazzy16Fold
    tr500wc18Unmatched bet65.001850.0065.00
    tr500wc18Show
    • K
    • Q
    goldonShow
    • J
    Turn
    River
    • A
    tr500wc18WinStraight to the Ace1850.001915.00
    'he picks the obvious favorite'
    will keep me laughing, too and beyond my Grave...
    Lingfield, any time punters allowed (should be very soon) ask around
    Real real easy too find
    Or my Front Door.. Anytime
    If Tony Kendall, says on here, Yes?..
    (you know I wiil, if a YES, and no removal or ban)
    I will post (and you know I will) the GPS SAT CODES, so you, and your GANG, drop right on and at my front door, anytime, ever, you and the Warriors, you and your gang, Big Chance, call me out, let's see?
    If I SHRINK... or? Green light from TK,right in front of your eyes, you can be, at mine, within 24 hours, you Waste of Space
    GPS sat codes, so you don't get lost en route (now) or after lockdown
    5STAR hard blo TOBY.
    goldon
    Top Grade Circus Act.
    Mugged 'he self off'
    Bang in Front of his warrior CHUMS.

So, desperately hoping, enuff HOT AIR & bluster, does the badly needed Deflection..

Full Of, more than, these

And, if you wish? too discuss, simply, purely, 6max tourney Poker....
    Crack On
    personally, I'd be EMBARRASSED..
    But, really don't think, you got the...
    But, you seriously, really, really want me to accept?
    the same MTT this very evening..
    23.36 & 23.44
    If written fiction, would be chucked out of Court, on a couldn't make it up, basis..

That would be, Call The All In 85% good v 12%
    &
    Call the All In 87% v 12%

Two hands, same MTT, 8 mins apart.

PJ hope you're not liking me with the facebook Haters ..... I'm fan club member. cough!
    if the Hall Of Fame (er) and proper Legend, says it, then good enough for me.

So, misterpj is in and on Dolly's team (side) are you?

Show me any other player, with more shrapnel!

Besides,day in day out, every defining hand gets a rinse, but, one smiles along

And minutes later, same mtt, what a lovely flop, for the Big Stack

No matters, No bothers

ACES N KINGS πŸ˜‰ 9-2
    ALS gonna be a 8-1 πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ DANCER

finally, I bet, 50s On, some desperado will check my Sharky, to see if I was playing Poker, pm Fri Feb 12th, don't bother, I wasn't.
    What was I doing, 'dodging another bullet! Lol'

14.07 pm A21 southbound, 12/2/21 why travelling? medical appointment, mates motor, a very decent one totaled, him driving me passenger, hit, at 100mph (all on camera) by SVO6~~ Silver Corrolla worth bout 10p judging by state of it, kudos to my pals lightening reaction, we been told a miracle our vechile didn't flip.
    And I definately wasn't playing poker Sunday Feb 14th 02.00 am - 11.00 am as getting popped left shoulder patched up and MRI scans, by superb hospital staff in Crowborough, so, I don't really, erm take life too seriously, every extra day, a blessing and bonus πŸ‘

And finally, below is a 7 month mtt grind, May 2nd 20 Dec 2nd 20.
    That period, full, of one way traffic suck outs and beats despite which a nice steady upward graph, is it any wonder? plenty players have thrown in the towel?
    Throwing in, any towel, ever, in my life, something I haven't ever done, will make that decision, May 2nd 2021.

Will leave you all, with a thought, NOSTRI should get paid a big chunk, to manage a 12 week 3 month invitational, on a pure level playing field, so easy, any two deep stacks, any two bounty hunters any two rebuys start 17.15 end 22.15 rebuy and any 2 bounty hunters and deep stacks in between. 6 mmts, per night, ample, more so, levels the playing field for all.
    If? the top boys and girls, care about Poker more than money, there option to join the party.

Blissful, simple, fair and factual.

Invitational, all, any, can express interest and commitment, NOSTRI selects a field of 48 from the interested player pool, that, over 12 weeks, would settle, all and every argument, for ever.

pps, never been on Facebook, who would want to be? Twatter, or any social media drivel

For the Poker players, this hand, and exit hand 19. 23 below..

1. Go on Sharky,
    2. then tell me, I have played, any single Poker hand, at all, all day. Answer NO
    3. then, please try hard, to explain to me
    4. have 'they got' MAGIG CARROTS? or MAGIC crystal balls!?
    5. if!?? it's run bad, and downswing, pretty permenant...
    6. Every, tourney defining hand...

Tourney defining 9k Pot (again)

The bookmakers, have cottoned on;
    to the C Allen, Hot Horses, not a shred of Value, unfortunately,
    in what might run, from tomorrow onwards, these..

But, 'we are on' the plunge horse tonight, posted first show (2 days ago!)

NOT YET RUN
    Posted 2 days ago
    Goes 19.45
    Runs 19.45,currently....

But, what does misterpj know?

I tell you all what, misterpj knows, a **** of a little, about a **** of a lot
    But,my Diety....
    the very ittle
    That misterpj does know, is ONE **** OF A LOT.

5th October 1965,that picture, below, exactly where misterpj entered the World.

One of the most, Historic, Iconic OLD KENT ROAD BOZZERS, check its history
    Yes! known, and it pains me, as LINKS now, be more concentrated on the Historic Tile Wrap, worth more monies, should be preserved, than any BANKSIE..
    (and I Adore the fellas ART πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ‘β€οΈ)
    Probably, only one other poker player, that has bought a drink their (gpc70)
    Drovers, or The Drovers, as it was known...
    born their 1965,met my Mrs (Jane) their 1985
    she, more hardcore Bermondsey than me! and pj born on the Manor, she's Smoked My Bootz! many a time, and I love her too bits
    Bow Bells ringing, the Tunnel (think WW2) too dodge Doodle Bugs, a stroll away

Total apologies,that my Mrs is a 'show stopping looker' aged 53,sorry bout that, apologies all round, but, when our revered leader, gives the Green light, exactly where, I will be (banjaxed) all day,first day Pubs Open, come on down, with my Mrs, girls, grand girls,..
    So any Hunters, ain't got look, to very far. Come in, I will buy you a drink... OR...

Tourney hand posted, above, here is full exit hand, 19.23..lmao

It's, always, a 'full on 6max Crack Up'

goldon, on knees, praying ACES N KINGS runs like a drain, under starters orders, in 3 mins

Oh, mate, you, and your Origami Paper Darts.... You ain't got, a clue
    Learn Summit Useful..

Under Orders
    Xxx

9-2 > 11-8 sp, chinned, got VALUE, got place monies, on another Buzzer πŸ’‹
    Poker........... the virus is transferable. Never call an ...... allin. !!
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    giesahaunSmall blind15.0015.00985.00
    Dumplin123Big blind30.0045.00970.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    goldonRaise60.00105.00940.00
    EMZFold
    AmnajFold
    TheEdge75Fold
    giesahaunAll-in985.001090.000.00
    Dumplin123Fold
    goldonAll-in940.002030.000.00