You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby won't open

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    doglove33doglove33 Member Posts: 22
    Essexphil said:

doglove33 said:

doglove33 said:

Tikay10 said:

I'm afraid I don't have any further updates at present, but I'll send the updated thread up to the Office on Monday. I'm quite sure that the Suits are fully aware that all players have a choice where they decide to play & will act as they see fit.

Forgive me please for saying this Tikay10, but to me this reads as 'they simply don't care, else they would have fixed all the issues'.

If they cared about their poker customers, they would look to invest/grow/get new software. They aren't, and their actions (well inaction!) over what is now a very long period of time (certainly an acceptable amount to get something done) says it all really.

It is such a shame - the site has an AMAZING promotion on right now, but shutting down the software and opening it up again every 15 minutes is a pain in the backside and costs chips/money as blinds get stolen whilst I do this.

guess I was right!

We are now seeing quite a drop in poker traffic to the site, of course its the euro's as well, but I would think many have logged off due to the problems stated in this thread.

Still no word Tikay? Did this 'go upstairs' on Monday? - What was their response?
    Try reading the thread "Sky Poker Update"...
    Didn't know there was one - have now seen it :-(
  • Options
    doglove33doglove33 Member Posts: 22
    Tikay10 said:

doglove33 said:

doglove33 said:

Tikay10 said:

I'm afraid I don't have any further updates at present, but I'll send the updated thread up to the Office on Monday. I'm quite sure that the Suits are fully aware that all players have a choice where they decide to play & will act as they see fit.

Forgive me please for saying this Tikay10, but to me this reads as 'they simply don't care, else they would have fixed all the issues'.

If they cared about their poker customers, they would look to invest/grow/get new software. They aren't, and their actions (well inaction!) over what is now a very long period of time (certainly an acceptable amount to get something done) says it all really.

It is such a shame - the site has an AMAZING promotion on right now, but shutting down the software and opening it up again every 15 minutes is a pain in the backside and costs chips/money as blinds get stolen whilst I do this.

guess I was right!

We are now seeing quite a drop in poker traffic to the site, of course its the euro's as well, but I would think many have logged off due to the problems stated in this thread.

Still no word Tikay? Did this 'go upstairs' on Monday? - What was their response?

@doglove33

They responded on the Forum.

HERE

cheers T, not good news, but cheers for the link, was very helpful as otherwise wouldnt have seen it. i assume that would explain the drop off in player numbers.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited June 2021
    doglove33 said:

Tikay10 said:

doglove33 said:

doglove33 said:

Tikay10 said:

guess I was right!

@doglove33

They responded on the Forum.

HERE

cheers T, not good news, but cheers for the link, was very helpful as otherwise wouldnt have seen it. i assume that would explain the drop off in player numbers.
    @doglove33

The current lull in numbers is largely as a result of seasonality, Lockdown easing, the fine weather, the Euros etc. All UK facing online poker sites are in the same boat. PokerStars recorded one of the largest Overlays EVER last week.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @Tikay10 ..i do hope you have an exit strategy...(like you need one..)
    😆😆