You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Lobby won't open

Comments

• Pipster81Pipster81 Member Posts: 15
    Over 3 weeks with site issues and still not a word heard from anyone
  • eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    Happened again please get new software
    I contacted live chat and they said someone will contact me with in 8 weeks wow
  • eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    Customer care deal with all the products & don't understand the implications of a poker table freezing when you have most of your chips invested in a hand & then can't act to a raise.
  • johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    @Tikay10 can you pass this on please

Happens on client and any browser I use

I log in fine , try to register and get error , only way I can fix it is logging out and back in ( this can be several attempts )

Then I'm able to register but when the table loads it asks me to log in again whilst the table loads , sometimes missing hands.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

@johnjoe81

OK, will pass that on. Not sure I've seen that one before.

Same applies to @eon1961 & @Pipster81, your comments will be passed on.

They are trying very hard to get to the bottom of these problems, & I'm sure they will get there.

For now, apologies.
  • IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    I've been quite sanguine about it all. But last night on the mega stack FT I went to the flop . All of a sudden no hole cards , no flop .

The other tournaments had frozen. By the time I got back on we were on to the next hand. It's not a problem as I'm a fish and was raising with 10,8 but that flop could of come 8 , 8 , Uno Card. I'm not getting beat there unless somehow they end up making me pick up 4 cards.

Go Fish.
    Its shocking all chat say is its your internet connection maybe try reading the forum to see how many complaints there is
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    edited April 2021
    I really feel for you @Tikay10 as its clearly not your fault & you seem to be taking all the flak....

But, for me, the site is almost unplayable right now.

I didn't really want to be posting something like this but the more people who do.... well maybe something will actually be done...

Had multiple crashes/freezes tonight - particular highlights were on the bubble of main & also both tables freezing at 12.04am after re-starting laptop during the break!

It's just not a good enough response (IMO) to keep saying 'the techies are working on it'.

Again, it's with a heavy heart that I say this, but I can't continue to play here when there are sooooo many software problems - & there are sooo many other sites out there without them.

Keith.

@goldnballz

Completely understand the angst you & everyone else feel Keith.

I can absolutely assure you the Tech Team are doing their best to get to the bottom of these issues. It's unbelievably complex, but I'm quite sure they will get it sorted. When, I just don't know.

I'll chat with the Suits again on Monday & let them know your views.
    I can see you raised the complaint on the 2nd of April which is 2 weeks and a day, Complaints can take upto 8 weeks but we do aim to be quicker, The complaints team is the highest form of contact they will review all of this and get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry I cant help you further, Is there anything else I can do for you? his is how customers are treated on here
    Chat wont reply about the issues they wont put you through to a manager and players are now leaving any chance @Tikay10 of having a word with managerment about this thanks
    edited April 2021
    Pipster81 said:

Chat wont reply about the issues they wont put you through to a manager and players are now leaving any chance @Tikay10 of having a word with managerment about this thanks

@Pipster81

I most certainly will be passing on your comments.

Apologies you are not having a smooth customer journey at the moment.
    Thanks @Tikay10 for the reply i have tried chat but found out its a waste of time and they just quote 8 weeks and refuse to even look at the 6 pages of issues or put you through to a manager
  • ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    Always have issues when in a tournament and get moved table, the new table does not pop up and have to search for my table in the lobby to open manually.
  • doglove33doglove33 Member Posts: 22

Hello not sure if this screen grab will work or not but today the lobby reached a new low for me. Ontop of everything that we have reported probably months ago now which continues to happen and hasnt been fixed, it has lagged all day and when playing HU tables and clicking rematch the rematch wouldnt load for me and also couldnt be found anywhere else in the lobby whilst it DID load for opponent. Obviously blinds got stolen by time i got it up and some of these were hypers so almost over by time got in. The grab is from a sit n go and shows weird differences in the fonts and layout, if you zoom in you will see it, it was like the software was on its last legs to be honest, its like a very old dog that needs to be put down; we need a new puppy we can all enjoy and sharpish Tikay, before even more players leave the site!

@doglove33

Sorry to hear that, will pass it on tout de suite.
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,504
    table not loading
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    I’m registered for 3 tournaments, played a few hands in one, when the other 2 were due to open ( £2 deepstack £5 Omaha hi lo bh , they wouldn’t open.
    Closed client, opened it, now none will open.
    I get the “ Sorry we are having difficulty connecting please check your connection and try to connect to the table again”
    My connection is fine....
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    That was on the download client
    Tried through browser , got same message