You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby won't open

Comments

• Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    got started on browser at second attempt but no lobby
  • Options
    PAPABURGPAPABURG Member Posts: 31
    MAXALLY said:

PAPABURG said:

I am now playing.... decimated

GL in the SPT Semi Final.

PAPABURG 16000 1 SPT Online Semi - 4 Seats GT
    TY Maxally, not going well sadly
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Morning.

Apologies for the problems which affected some of you last night. All of SB&G, & many other sites, were equally affected. This was caused by an external network issue.

If you believe you have a valid claim for a refund, please contact Customer Care, explain your problem, & they will deal with it.

They may be quite busy this morning, obviously, so please be patient.

Thank you.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Tickety Boo today
  • Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    Might have trouble getting anything when nothing but time was invested when final table froze with huge stack in Sunday major freeroll.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Spoke to Alex G on live chat, refunded my entry fees. Great service, thanks.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,526
    I would like a refund of £9.10. Out of 4 games I registered for,only got back into one,
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

I would like a refund of £9.10. Out of 4 games I registered for,only got back into one,

@wynne1938

Hi mate,

Speak to CC, explain the situation, & they will deal with it fairly.
  • Options
    Pipster81Pipster81 Member Posts: 15
    Good luck getting any refunds for last nights issues, live chat just put this. Yes one was refunded, that's correct as this was when the error occurred, after speaking to my seniors they have confirmed we did that as a one off goodwill gesture for the inconvenience however we can't look to refund all of them due to this being a site issue which we don't have control over I'm afraid, I really am sorry this happened but we can't look to refund them all I'm afraid,
  • Options
    they have confirmed we did that as a one off goodwill gesture for the inconvenience however we can't look to refund all of them due to this being a site issue which we don't have control over I'm afraid,
  • Options
    So Tikay10 they have just said its site issues but wont refund as they had no control but many many players lost money as they couldnt play
  • Options
    Pipster81 said:

So Tikay10 they have just said its site issues but wont refund as they had no control but many many players lost money as they couldnt play

Hi @Pipster81

I'm not clear what you are saying. Earlier, you wrote;

"...Yes one was refunded...."

So did they give you a refund for one MTT, & if so, which one?
  • Options
    The 8.30 one but i had another tournament which they said its site issues but wont refund as they had no control over it
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    And other players got told similar
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Pipster81 said:

The 8.30 one but i had another tournament which they said its site issues but wont refund as they had no control over it

The 8.30 was the Mini, in which you finished 307th of 345, & you were refunded for.

Ignoring the ones you played at lunchtime, which were not affected, you played 2 others. One was at 0030 this morning, that one was not affected by the issues, which had long cleared by then. The other was at 6.30pm, in which you finished 2nd of 44 for £109.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Pipster81 said:

And other players got told similar

Well I don't know what others claimed or were told. Refunds are made on a case by case basis, using their best judgement. They are certainly not refunding everyone for every MTT, as in many cases it had no material effect.
  • Options
    I'm on the live chat now, like pulling teeth.

So far this is the response I had!

"What issues did you have when playing please? And can I ask why you didn't contact us when the issues occurred last night please and continued playing?"

Jee wizz @tikay1 !!!
  • Options
    @tikay1 can you assist how I can take this further?

This is the response I've had; well over £100 of tournaments were affected and I couldn't get on the site on two occasions totalling well over an hour, maybe 2 hours? How could I contact them straight away - the site was down and you advised last night til wait til the dust settles today.

This response is poor.

"Thanks for waiting, so the tech team have looked into the tables you played and can only see one timeout I'm afraid so I would look to refund you £10 as a goodwill gesture however in future we would need further evidence of the issues and for you to contact us straight away when there are numerous issues on site. I appreciate it is frustrating as the error was on site however all of the other games have played out successfully. I am really sorry about that."
  • Options
    sorry @Tikay10 can you see my posts above and point me on who can help me please, £10 doesn't cover the tournaments I was crippled in. Main event for one thing and that;'s £33 alone
  • Options
    PAPABURG said:

sorry @Tikay10 can you see my posts above and point me on who can help me please, £10 doesn't cover the tournaments I was crippled in. Main event for one thing and that;'s £33 alone

@PAPABURG

I'm not sure there is anyone else I can refer you to.

Refunds are not automatic, they are a Goodwill Gesture, & whilst I'm not intimate with the T & C's, I'm fairly sure they will say they don't accept responsibility for issues such as this. That will be the same on ALL Online Poker & Gaming sites.

This was an external issue beyond the control of SB&G, incidentally.

The 8pm Main Event was barely affected as far as I'm aware. The original problem was around 7pm, & was resolved before 8pm, though in some cases it took slightly longer before tables were running normally for everyone. There was then another spike at 9pm, but that only lasted a few minutes & services quickly recovered.