You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Popped in to play a session after a few months....

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    goldon said:

Don't think I posted on the Forum then as I played in free play for some time, but hey!
    venting is one thing don't wish to see him gone only offering olive leaf.... cough!

@goldon

You posted on the Forum in 2009.

"goldon Member Posts: 7,376
    August 2009 edited August 2009"

On this thread

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/comment/16979

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    Tikay10 said:

goldon said:

Don't think I posted on the Forum then as I played in free play for some time, but hey!
    venting is one thing don't wish to see him gone only offering olive leaf.... cough!

@goldon

You posted on the Forum in 2009.

"goldon Member Posts: 7,376
    August 2009 edited August 2009"

On this thread

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/comment/16979

Interesting to read thru' a very old thread .......even more interesting to see how many of the posters have been Forum BANNED :o
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Blimey, the good old bad old days....... great people with bad habits....miss them all.

had the jacket...

Wish I was able to save them ...but that was before Mr T ( the Grown up ) got involved.
    SoS is now on this BEAUTY.. he's not looking happy.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,182
    Is it not more acurate to say "Rebel Without a Clue"
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Who could ever have thought that accusing someone of being a liar could be seen as an act of 'offering an olive leaf!'

Hic!
  • Options
    If you read between the lines there is only your imagination.....

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Jac35 said; Just fxck him off

Oh how i wish i could be a respected member of the community, like these 2! I can see why they earn your respect! The second one is a 'Kinda' personal message i get from this guy on a regulr basis...

• Options
    The old protagonist is joking with you don't bite...... only few want u gone.
    pick up the branch as it was intended nothing to be gained digging you're heels in.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,363
    TheWaddy said:

Jac35 said; Just fxck him off

Oh how i wish i could be a respected member of the community, like these 2! I can see why they earn your respect! The second one is a 'Kinda' personal message i get from this guy on a regulr basis...

2022 isn't too regular.
  • Options
    Your'e right, 'your a ****' in the personal messages was ok in 2022... they were different times back then.....
  • Options
    GoldonIm sure you mean well.... nobody actually understands much of what you write... but im sure u mean well :)
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited March 2023
    TheWaddy said:

GoldonIm sure you mean well.... nobody actually understands much of what you write... but im sure u mean well :)

GOLDONIM.

...... that's got to be a new 'Literary Term' for the Oxford Dictionary .......

meaning a quote many don't understand, unless you have a similar mind :)

...........or you can twist it on it's head, and read it backwards :D
  • Options
    ...Been like old times trying to save " Private Ryan "
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    goldon said:

...Been like old times trying to save " Private Ryan "

It’s very kind of you and i’m sure your thoughts carry a lot of weight
  • Options
    Mm! How much are Jac's worth....... Hic!

https://youtu.be/Y-ReqOyV1j4
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,182
    I'm not sure what's the most outrageous claim. That Sky Poker is corrupt or that @Essexphil is a champion of the Gaming Commission and the appointed apologist for said organisation.

So let's consider the evidence. Oh yeah that's right there isn't any.

• Options
    Its interesting how many times the word 'corrupt' keeps coming up.... despite me never using this word and actually defending that no poker site is 'corrupt'.

If you want to talk about outrageous claims, theres a massive one right there preacher man.

So im hardly going to provide evidence for something i dont believe is true!

Secondly, the boy from essex appears to get very upset about a poker site he has no affiliation to, including trying to explain favourably an event that resulted in a million quid fine!

I would have to question, why several players keep using the word 'corrupt' and also mentioning the possibility of somekind of ban, in an attempt to influence things.

For your information, i offered a self imposed forum ban some time ago, so you can continue to put words that have never left my mouth, if this makes you happy.

• Options
    What Message " Hardy "

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
    Wad logic: sites rig the deal, but I've never said their behaviour is corrupt. Right.. Have you ever heard of substance over form?

Essex Phil on point in this thread.