You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Popped in to play a session after a few months....

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    TheWaddy said:

At last, some common ground!

A VERY GOOD way to end this Thread methinks o:)<3:)
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

At last, some common ground!

A VERY GOOD way to end this Thread methinks o:)<3:) </p>
    No Animals were hurt or killed off in the duration of this Thread. ty

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    @SidV79

' In the End '.....LINKIN PARK please .......The one I want to go out to :)
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Me ole mate HiFi... the games with Hifi involve at least 5 all ins where he needs runners and gets them to stay in the game... it would be over very quickly with normal odds.

I stay away from big pots with him usually with cards left to come, but we had already had a bunch of impossible results so was prepared to go all in preflop... a real deck id be delighted to see the poor shape hes in here, as i hold one of his jacks... Let the online deck do its usual job!

He had a huge hi lo hand didnt he....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    hifiSmall blind20.0020.001740.00
    TheWaddyBig blind40.0060.001200.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • A
    • A
    hifiRaise100.00160.001640.00
    TheWaddyRaise320.00480.00880.00
    hifiRaise960.001440.00680.00
    TheWaddyAll-in880.002320.000.00
    hifiCall160.002480.00520.00
    hifiShow
    • J
    • Q
    • J
    TheWaddyShow
    • J
    • A
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    hifiWin highStraight to the Queen2480.003000.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    I just dont know what an auditor is looking at.... as they wont say..... they will tell you that it is 'award winning', but when you ask them what it actually tests for, they wont answer... how can you give an award for something that no-one knows what it tests for!?
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    80/20 in your favour, it's actually 81/19 but let's not split hairs. So you're going to lose one in five of those, but you don't seem to notice the ones you win.

When opp gets it in with 2222 against your AAxx then feel free to post a real bad beat post.
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    And you're folding hifis hand preflop aren't you thewaddy?
  • Options
    lmao absolutely, dont comment if you think thats any hand at all at hi lo.... embarrasing comment...
  • Options
    Enut said:

80/20 in your favour, it's actually 81/19 but let's not split hairs. So you're going to lose one in five of those, but you don't seem to notice the ones you win.

When opp gets it in with 2222 against your AAxx then feel free to post a real bad beat post.

I knew on the flop i was beat as i hit it too well. You will not get all in preflop at 20/40 blinds and ever see it lose, thats the huge online problem. I dont notice the ones i win with hands such as these, as they simply never happen.

I play a brand that usually i would steer clear of reraising online(though totally would real deck) with my hand here, due to rainbow JJ with no low possibilty type hands auto winning. But it was clear already that the outcome of the game was only going to end one way from the previous all in hands, so just decided to play correct and get it out the way and not waste my time for 30mins with blocked outcomes....
  • Options
    Its been going on all games today, no-one has been allowed to simply giveaway. I would love to give the hands to the auditor and have a discussion on how on earth they consider it to be within normal probability,,,,
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,734
    Jjq3 is pretty sh it hilo hand tbf. If it was double suited it’s a bit better but hands that have only a pair and no low draws are pretty much junk.

If I was in that spot I woulda probly folded to the 320 raise, maybe make a case for calling but the reraise is kinda horrible, but then again maybe that’s why I’m sh it :)

Any way I’d bet most players would rather be lucky than good.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72WhEqeS6AQ
  • Options
    You never fold anything preflop waddy
  • Options
    Man alive you have just said JJ with no suited, no low is a some 'kinda' special hand that no-one is folding... you have embarrased yourself yet continue to stalk me...
  • Options
    If the hands were reversed, you ain't folding Jack's to open preflop? Bs. The only difference is he played it aggressively and got lucky
  • Options
    Im not raising, im not reraising, im not going all in.... please dont try and discuss things you dont understand... as Green-Beer says, its junk.... end of story
  • Options
    Are you that thick? I didnt mention anything about you reraising, I said you aint folding pre to an open, which bit dont you fcking understand?
  • Options
    Are you so broke that losing a quid make you lose your sh1t so much?
  • Options
    Its why a quid is my limit. Also they allow people like you, who stalk people around the site in a way that would also be unacceptable in the real world, to happen....
  • Options
    No I play poker on this site