You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Popped in to play a session after a few months....

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    You win a little .... you lose a little .... what's wrong with that.... hic!
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Itsover4u said:

Ok hands up time I am indeed in a deal with sky to win, also pokerstars, GG poker, Unibet, paddy power.

It was in 2010 I was picked at random for a phone call where all the major poker sites (including party poker, Unibet and full tilt) called me at random to be a winning player on there site.

I told them I did not know the rules... they simply replied just get it in with the worst hand and you will win more often... of course I sold my soul and agreed.

I was winning at a huge clip 100s of thousands of dollars per week... I decided why not study and learn the game... as I got better and got it in with the better hand more often my winning shrunk.

Something like that... or it might be the other way around.

(I may or may not be in a private contract with sites to win money) You decide. I guess the lure of Danny from the midlands winning some money on there site has some alternative motive to make them more money in the long run B)

Yeah you have completely misunderstood;

They are all winning players who back sites despite them knowing the maths is not right.

You can not be a winning player by playing badly, just lose less than odds dictate.

Perhaps read it properly if you are going to bother posting!

• Options

Not really sure whether @TheWaddy is actually being serious anymore or if he's just playing the forum for sh1ts n giggles.

NOSTRI said:

I don't have anything to add to this delightfully entertaining thread, but I do want to wish @TheWaddy the best of luck in his quest to understand variance.

The WIkipedia page might be a good starting point if you're struggling to find useful educational resources. I've linked to the Simple English version of Wikipedia for your convenience.

He needs the big crayola wax crayon version, not sure it's available outside of VTech spell and speak.
    Pray for them
    Even if sometimes you pray through gritted teeth with clenched fists, try to call upon Matthew 5:44: “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.”

What does the Bible say about getting annoyed with people?
    "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." "A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention." "Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man." "A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression."

“bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive” (Col. 3:13). Will God forgive you for holding a grudge? No—He will not

Have you read the bible at all? Isnt that a basic part of being a christian? Lol, you think you are respected on here for your 'beliefs'?

You are a phoney! Its in black and white, what you write here and in the book you are supposed to follow.

I follow one of the excerpts;

Make no friendship with an angry man; And with a furious man thou shalt not go: Lest thou learn his ways, And get a snare to thy soul.
  • Options
    And perhaps the most telling is that you have not read Corinthians for a while;

5. It spreads to others like an infection.

Think back to when you were hanging out with a group of people complaining, badmouthing, or otherwise expressing a bad attitude towards someone or something. How easy is it to join in? This is because attitudes are contagious. They influence and rub off on people causing others to act in the same way. (1 Cor. 15:33)
  • Options
    The Dove made a long and arduous journey to reach you " Birds of a Feather "
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    edited March 2023
    TheWaddy has sought enlightenment and found answers in the Word of God, praise be to God. My work here is done.

Well almost.

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Thessalonians 5.18

You have obviously not read about judgement because you seem to think that I hold a grudge, harbor resentment or wish you ill, that is not so in fact the opposite. However whilst you are in a period of Bible Study, and long may that last, can I suggest you ponder on the following.

Matthew 7.2
    Acts 14.2
    1 Corinthians 6.2

Happy reading and God Bless.
  • Options
    nah youre ok, i just did some googling on christians getting annoyed with people.....
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

nah youre ok, i just did some googling on christians getting annoyed with people.....

As opposed to what ? People getting annoyed with people ? Strange that you seem to think that there is a difference between Christians and people.
  • Options
    Ahhh but there is! I dont have to think about using harsh words cos i dont give a ****, but im afraid when you claim to be practising christian, unfortunately for you the bible says YOU should be acting differently.

But as we know, there is very little in your life that follows the way of the bible like all the above. And your part of a baying mob on a gambling site....

• Options
    You making a Goat out of me....... not happy with the Dove.

• Options
    TheWaddy said:

Ahhh but there is! I dont have to think about using harsh words cos i dont give a ****, but im afraid when you claim to be practising christian, unfortunately for you the bible says YOU should be acting differently.

But as we know, there is very little in your life that follows the way of the bible like all the above. And your part of a baying mob on a gambling site....

OMFG. Once again your diatribe reveals your complete lack of understanding of ,-

A, The Bible
    B, Christianity
    C, Baying Mobs
    D, Opposing views / opinions.
    E, RNGs

• Options
    i think the average person reading this will be crying laughing at the attempts to defend your skewed ways of following god... :D

Thats why they check in my posts, 2k+ reads, they wait for the very angry man to appear, types, realises its not very christian-like, backtracks.....

They love it!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Hi Lo Omaha one of the toughest games heads up even more so ( like speed chess )

• Options
    TheWaddy said:

i think the average person reading this will be crying laughing at the attempts to defend your skewed ways of following god... :D

Thats why they check in my posts, 2k+ reads, they wait for the very angry man to appear, types, realises its not very christian-like, backtracks.....

They love it!

Ah but I'm not angry my friend, it is you who is driven to anger by the opinions of those who refuse to accept your delusional ramblings.

I have re read my posts on here and can't see where I've backtracked, yet more proof of your deluded mentality.

• Options
    Im a winning player (even essexphil says 'as good as it gets heads up stats') being told im deluded by a person who re-loads on a regular basis. That i have 'a complete misunderstanding' of the rng, yet im winning but you are not.

My record suggests i have some understanding and JohnMonty thinks ive seen more hands than a 16 time wsop bracelet winner.....

Theres always 2k+ views in any of my posts, but you think that 6/7 offering any reply each time represents 'everyone'. Every time anyone posts similar on here, they are attacked verbally... so is it possible people read but just cant be bothered answering knowing they will be ostracised? I somehow think 6/7 people arent viewing 2000 times....

Someone is delusional in this conversation, if you think you can back it up better than i just have, your welcome to.

Something tells me he will attempt to....
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    goldon said:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Hi Lo Omaha one of the toughest games heads up even more so ( like speed chess )

is that the 'pulp fiction' quote? great work
  • Options
    "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." "A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention." "Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man." "A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression. Do not listen to the words of the man who shows much anger towards the woman at the caravan site and the worker at the AA rescue centre, as doth the disciple Mark" Proverbs 15.1
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

goldon said:

Yep! just before "He Shoots him." He! He!

Classic end to an Argument where one party is not listening.

(he mumbles incoherently)
  • Options
    just the one party hmmmmmm (mumbles even more incoherently)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    edited March 2023
    goldon said:

HENDRIK62 said:

goldon said:

Yep! just before "He Shoots him." He! He!

I'm not sure but I'm guessing that shooting him would be against forum rules and would potentially lead to a reprimand from Tikay, a forum suspension or even ban.