You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *1/2 thru feb, review*:
    DoH with a mic does sound like Mick McCarthy LOL
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    FYP
  • ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited February 2012
    These poker vids wont have any use oustide of donny, coz no-one will have a clue what hes saying !
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited February 2012

This mornings entry not gonna do much to increase the popularity of forum diaries!

Slow n steady again.

Plodding along.

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH  49$2  $27  5%$100  -N/ASkyPoker<1Day Heads Up SNG Onlyx

In other news, I final tabled a turbo rebuy on another site, & tried a new kebab house. t'was nice.

Easily past $1.5k for the month overall now, wanna kik on the last week.

Bak at it on Thurs!
    edited February 2012

Morning folks.

2 days offline after a terrible session on Thursday. I don't remember much about it and that's probably a good thing.

Once again chose to take cash shots at completely the wrong time, against completely the wrong type of players, in a terrible state. Donated obv.

The 1 consolation is I didn't spew on sngs, so my stats are still in tact. In fact I made a few quid playing them, which makes it even stranger that I would go and commit bankroll suicide.

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH  30$2  $24  14%$74  -N/ASkyPoker2/23/2012 2/26/2012 SNG Onlyx

Having blown a load on cash, I've whiped out all my cash profits almost to the penny, I'm still about 20 quid up for the month. lol.

I'm banning myself from cash tables, and gonna grind the hypers as much as poss in these last 2 sessions. 100 games a day. Prob start @ 5's as I'm abit fragile after Thurs! 

Not far off the leaderboard now, I hope to be there at the end of the day. 

Pokerfail, I've replied btw. 

• Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited February 2012
    I've finally redownloaded msn : ) and added you
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    I've finally redownloaded msn : ) and added you
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    If he offers you any betting tips...ignore them :)
    edited March 2012
    I've been reading TommyD's diary, and have seen how successful it has been. 

It's got me thinking, posting my results from 'last nights session' isn't really gonna interest that many people, so I might as well follow his lead and open up some other discussions....

My views normally go against the norm, so I'll start with something everyone can make a contribution to........................

It's all about inspiration........

I want to ask people who, or what inspires you? Not just at poker, but in life?

I normally just think that stuff like that is a load of boll   ax!    

But then I watch the Gary Speed tribute game last night, and a football match brings a tear to my eye?

How? I'm not Welsh, I'm not a Leeds fan, I didn't even really appreciate his footballing abilities whilst he was with us.  

But if/when you watch that kind of thing, all the above goes out of the window.

I was inspired by his Wife and Father standing on the pitch singing the national anthem, and his 2 young lads walking down the team line, shaking hands with the opponents & officials. 

It takes alot to bring a tear to DOHH's eye, but the Speed family on Wed' night managed it.

There are more things that have and will inspire me, I might go in to them if the thread develops, but I'd like to know who/what inspires you to better yourself?
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited March 2012
    Change title of thread :) 

I once shed a tear watching titanic, but i was only 11 ;) 

Football usually gets me going so does most sport, not in a tearful way but motivational one. 

As for tears any close friend or bad stories which are close to home like when someone has cancer and the trauma their family goes through aswell as them. 

Another thing is when Children or animals are harmed, they're probably loads of situations but never get emotional over my life no point :) 
    edited March 2012

I thought it mattred....

I thought that poker mattered................

But does it boll   ox !!!

Not compared to how people matter..............................

edited March 2012
    DOHHHHHHH  71$6  $22  37%$403  -N/ASkyPoker3/1/2012 3/2/2012x
    xxx
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,519
    edited March 2012
    "I've been reading TommyD's diary, and have seen how successful it has been. 

It's got me thinking, posting my results from 'last nights session' isn't really gonna interest that many people, so I might as well follow his lead and open up some other discussions...."

I've enjoyed following how your days play has went (and hope that you won't drop this from the thread) but I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

It will be hard for anyone trying to follow along the lines of TommyD's thread to match it, but you are one of the bigger forum personalities and this could be quite interesting.

I don't suppose it will attract the universal (and well deserved) love that Tommy's has attracted because of your more devisive style/views, but this is what will make it an intriguing alternative.

• SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited March 2012

Diary re-opened and cleaned up

Dave

edited March 2012

It's good to be back :)

Agologies on behalf of Jean' et Alain for the minor dispute that crept on to the thread last week  :P

At least 50% of the people directly involved in the incident have assured me that it wont return to the thread ;)

The disappointing thing about the whole incident in my eyes is that I'm back below the 300 post mark! 275 of which are mine. sigh :(

Just a final, non-controversial (hopefully) thought on the whole thing....

Anyone who has got to know young gun via sky poker, either on twitter/facebook/forum or in my case msn will know he's prob one of the most honest, genuine guys around. I don't wanna go too much in to that, his head is already big enough, literally.

But just look at his Big Brother audition thing, both for proof of the size of his head, & how honest & open he is.

Do I think young gun would be daft/dopey enough to say the wrong thing at the wrong time?

Yes.

Do I think he would ever make a malicous, nasty, un-neccesserry comment intentionally and then lie about it?

Never. 

Maybe trying to defend him by having a go at the person making the accusations wasn't the best way to go about it. People will make their own minds up in't end!

---------------

Anyway it's a poker day today, gonna continue trying to mix this thread up and post abit about how I prepare to play poker.

I'm gonna go prepare to play poker now tho, just to remind myself what to write   :P

• pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2012
    dont know what half of that last thread was about, but yg is probably one of the nicest guys on the forum. have met him a few times and has been nothing but a gent.
    back on topic , it would be good to widen this thread to include the life of dohhhh, thoughts and feelings on life. from what i can tell we lead very different lives and have as much in common as say my thinking on brm and dudeskins!! but i think thats what makes "dohhhhh" more intriguing.
    edited March 2012
    lol include life of dohhhh, eat a kebab, got drunk, played poker, rinse repeat :)

in b4 thread close(joke) 

Cheers both for your kind words, shame JJ cant ever come out of that house and get to an SPT one day... 
    edited March 2012
    lol include life of dohhhh, eat a kebab, got drunk, played poker, rinse repeat :) in b4 thread close(joke)  Cheers both for your kind words, shame JJ cant ever come out of that house and get to an SPT one day... 
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I've been to 1 less SPT than you.

Pot's n kettles innit!
  • TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : I've been to 1 less SPT than you. Pot's n kettles innit!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I'm considering driving to Doncaster to personally chauffeur you to the SPT Grand Final if you manage to qualify.  I'd even wear a cap and pick up Young Gun on the way.  This is a serious offer, please tell me if interested.

Great diary BTW.
    edited March 2012
    but if i had ur money id have gone to everyone since the one i went to :)

tried couple for cheap and failed, once i get job sorted then i will try to go to them all...

how many do i need to go to for u to come to one? ;) 
    edited March 2012
    but if i had ur money id have gone to everyone since the one i went to :) tried couple for cheap and failed, once i get job sorted then i will try to go to them all... how many do i need to go to for u to come to one? ;) 
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

This is the most ironic comment ever!!!!! looooool. 

• pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2012
    liked the way you ducked tommys offer!!!