You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,598
    edited March 2012
    Good to have the Dohary back!
    I enjoy reading ALL the diaries. I prob should be studying my poker leaks but hey-ho!  Also, it's good to read about poker and the person writing the diary.  FWIW I only know Doh is partial to poker, pepperoni pizza & pints? There's gotta be a bit more.........e.g.

pad
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2012
    nope, thats about it!!

• Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited March 2012
    If you want inspirational Dohhhhhh I really don't think it gets ANY better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited March 2012

Here's game 1 of me v Lambert180 in the forum HU comp

edited March 2012
    Surprised by some of your folds pre when I was down to 3-4 BBs and was jamming every hand.
    edited March 2012
    hes such a nit!
    edited March 2012
    Cudn't get the 2nd 1 uploaded, it just kept being the 1st 1 again.

Then realised the 2nd is on the end of the first!

Watch this link for proof.

Game 1 & 2!

all free on 1 clip

Will learn not to try n splittum up nxt time!

wpwp Lamboooooooooo! n thanx for running't'comp!

• ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    lol include life of dohhhh, eat a kebab, got drunk, played poker, rinse repeat :) in b4 thread close(joke)  Cheers both for your kind words, shame JJ cant ever come out of that house and get to an SPT one day... 
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    This love in is making me feel soo sick, im going to work tomorrow ;).

GL at the tables guys. 
    edited March 2012
    Morning.

Didn't end up writing the preperation blog/post thing yest, that'll prob be one for nxt time I play.

I didn't prepare very well, I never do really on Sundays, or even Saturdays. They seem to have a different feel to them than playing on weekdays. I rarely do very well. Fridays are okay....

It's weird. 

Think there's just more distractions.

Anyway just spent yest mostly Rsing around, watching sport, talking about sport etc. Donked about in some of skys afternoon speed tournys, they ended like this.....

JIMMYRED2420001£70 + 20 League Points
    windamon02£42 + 16 League Points
    teleman803£28 + 12 League Points
    DOHHHHHHH048 League Points

And this......

martin291650001£48 + 10 League Points
    bigoss02£28.80 + 8 League Points
    Kerrnal03£19.20 + 6 League Points
    DOHHHHHHH044 League Points

Fittingly had just watched WHU win away at cardiff. I'm forever finishing on bubbles :(

Then I played Lambo HU in his comp, I had to let him win as a thank you for running it. In all honesty though, I think he's a £3 HU sng player. If he was in my 10's 20's HU sngs that I grind most days, I would probably avoid him.

Dunno if that's a compliment to him, or an insult to my regular pponents.

Or both.

There's a link to the games on Youtube somewhere above ^^^ Messy diaries ftw.

-----------------

Anyway after messing all day, the sport on TV dried up, n I was intoxicated enough to tackle some hypers and play for more than 3 pounds at once :)

Given that it was a Sunday, I had bubbled 2 MTT's, & had my bum kicked out of the forum comp, I was pleased to put in a small winning session.

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH  41$3  $23  16%$109  -N/ASkyPoker<1Day SNG Onlyx

Graph

You can see the day was going from bad to worse until it turned round mid session.

Not alot to say, just standard really, lose alot, win it back.

---------------------------------------

1 thing I am gonna do today that I never do with hypers is look through hand histories.

Watched the games with Lambo back twice, once last night when mortal & once this morning. On both occasions 1 play leaped out at me for being bad.

Normally I wouldn't even look/think about that sort of thing, it was only the size of a 2nd c bet on the turn when I was bluffing, and I bet 180 into 300, when I think it would be better to bet 130 or 140.

Small details, but I bet theres loads of them, which if I can address will deffo improve the ROI.

-----------------------------------------

Bak to kip now, try and sleep this hangover off, then gonna tackle the HH's.

Next poker session on Wednesday, if anyones around and wants a fun series of HU sng games, post on here.

Well done to Rory Mac btw!

• Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited March 2012
    £1.05 HU games sooonishhhhh

Best of 31 over 3 tables?? ;)
  • GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited March 2012
    I like this diary and read all entries. Just one small request; please set you Sharkscope to show results in UK pounds, it seems a bit silly giving us your results in a diferent currency!
    edited March 2012
    hmmm prob with changing the currency is that all my notes on players from the last 6 months I've been playing HU sngs are in $$$

For example a typical note would be....

"10 Hyp Feb12' Down 750, 1k games"

that 750 is $$$$$

So if I start doing it differently I'll have to either make a longer note, or skope every1 n change them all.

Maybe could just change settings when I'm doing a write up then change it back. I'll see nxt time :P

---------------

Poker fail, best of 31, r u mad?

7 possibly? 9 at a push.....

Not 31 tho!!!!

Sort it Wed afto between 4-6ish!

• GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited March 2012
    OK, fair enough. It only takes a few seconds to switch it to UK£ then back to US$, not a big job when you're posting results for consumption by the British public.
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,810
    edited March 2012
    LOL @ your notes on lambert :)
    edited March 2012
    there was one hand if i remember when you folded k x to a raise (was a bit blurry last night) can you explain why? oh and the j9 hand, why the bet so small would you not want to protect that? just asking.
  • LlamasLlamas Member Posts: 228
    edited March 2012
    Then I played Lambo HU in his comp, I had to let him win as a thank you for running it. In all honesty though, I think he's a £3 HU sng player. If he was in my 10's 20's HU sngs that I grind most days, I would probably avoid him.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Wise, he smells.
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Wise, he smells.
    Posted by Llamas
    tyty Llamas, I shall add this to my notes :)

edited March 2012
    It's cos he knows I've always got it ;)

But seriously Dohhh thanks for the compliment, gave me a nice confidence boost, I doubt my own ability all the time.
  • LlamasLlamas Member Posts: 228
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : tyty Llamas, I shall add this to my notes :)http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23wl6it&s=5
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    That llama gets about

http://i41.tinypic.com/xdcgsg.jpg

I took Lambert on once.. 5-0 was it Lambo? ;-)
    edited March 2012
    More Llama pics on Fred plz, human & animal form.