You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : +1 hilariousaments
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    not as good as hoggers singerments ;) oh gareth bale, he looks like a chimp pmsl
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2012
    thanks for the feedback mate, mucho grasio. never thought about having a poker account, always just had br on whatever site i was playing.
    yes i have topped up from time to time ie buying into grand final spt, when i was going to have a night at nl300 and thought better of it.
    i think it just comes down to concentration and discipline, and on the flip side get cocky and trying to out play people down streets with any 2 because the lose isnt going to hurt.
    i was chatting with huuuume  a few weeks ago , and what br i need to play nl50 "properly" and maybe i need a goal to focus on to stay focussed. 
    yes i can put 2 k on my account and play it but im not that dumb to do it yet as its the level i fall down soooo dramatically. too many players can see straight through my game andi end up getting royally done roughly from behind.
    like i say, i need to find out why i am playing poker at the moment, getting stuck in a rut, maybe its time to change games (4 cards still seems alien to me)
     thanks again phil

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2012

Sigh day :(

I blame the curse of the cash 4 points being paid!!!

Got on a losing roll @ 10's against punters corner regular, 'Alfie'.

He was pretty tough, had the momentum with him and crushed me like 12 out of 14 games before I decided to give up. An amateur mistake by me to keep playing him, so many other soft games available, and I wasn't adapting well enough to his style of play.

Clawed alot back, but still a losing session.

Gotta stop getting in holes early in sessions, t'snot good :(

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH  49-£1  £15  -7%-£36  -N/ASkyPoker<1Day SNG Onlyx
    Graph

Game on again on Satdi, lotta work to do :(

• Options
    ALFIE123ALFIE123 Member Posts: 287
    edited March 2012
    Good game last night Dohh and always around early evenings for some more games in the future.
    To be fair i hadnt been doing gr8 on DYMs so thought i would see if any fish were about on HUs and luckily enough Dohhh took the bite.  LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    More YG comedy :P

JJ JJ says
    owt wrong with your ears?
    u got a hearing aid?

John Bevan says
    no ears fine

JJ JJ says
    thats alright then, i fail on ears
    got tinitus

John Bevan says
    wats that mean theyre small?

• Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited March 2012
    More YG comedy :P JJ JJ says owt wrong with your ears? u got a hearing aid? John Bevan says no ears fine JJ JJ says thats alright then, i fail on ears got tinitus John Bevan says wats that mean theyre small?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol, great thread Doh - sorry, I'm a "long time lurker, 1st time flasher" - oo er missus!

I haven't checked out pokertube yet, do you have any s&g posters u wud recommend on there?

I know you're well read up on your pokerz, but if you haven't already or if any1else is interested - I would really recommend the archive articles on: http://www.bluffmagazine.com/ 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi & pls keep posting (esp your convo's with Don / YG!) :)

Priyesh (AKA PJ / Jingle).
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited March 2012
    More YG comedy :P JJ JJ says owt wrong with your ears? u got a hearing aid? John Bevan says no ears fine JJ JJ says thats alright then, i fail on ears got tinitus John Bevan says wats that mean theyre small?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

LOL tbh im surprised your the one who knows what tinitus is !

I mean you dont know what a poussin is do you ;).
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Morningo HUsngogogooooooo

Love Saturdays, don't really like playing poker on Saturdays. Always lose :(

I recorded a solid hours worth of HU hypers in my last session, mainly against Alfie, but a few more on the end.

To anyone interested in improving their game, I'd reccommend downloading the recording software and just watch yourself playing.....

It's so much better than going through Hand histories, you get a feel for the game and game flow, and moves that wouldn't normally make sense just looking at a blank HH, suddenly do....

Well, I could see why I was doing sum stuff, doesn't mean it was 'making sense' :S

-------------------------------------------------

Plan for today is to take it as it comes. Which prob means f ek about all afternoon. 

Gonna watch bolton, then the racing for abit, then soccer satdi, then might start thinking about grinding @ 5. Haven't checked the Ttime game, but hope it's summat kak!

Prob have an eye on the SPT streams too, see if anything funny is happening. 

Cracked the first tin @ 1 minute past midday, (was watching the clock for an hour, sigh). 

Cud be v good, or v bad!

Anyone wanna game this afto lemme know! :P

glgl!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    recording software ? where how what????
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    recording software ? where how what????
    Posted by pod1
    Is that what you said to your wife when she saw those videos you sent out to your m8s?

• Options
    edited March 2012
    lol. just playing around with software now, being a computer dunce, this might take me a while

• Options
    edited March 2012
    ok , have recorded a game , found the folder where the stupid thing hid it. now how do you you get it from there to here?? if i move things about i normally use a 500 ton crane, this hurts my head!!!
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited March 2012
    Morningo HUsngogogooooooo Love Saturdays, don't really like playing poker on Saturdays. Always lose :( I recorded a solid hours worth of HU hypers in my last session, mainly against Alfie, but a few more on the end. To anyone interested in improving their game, I'd reccommend downloading the recording software and just watch yourself playing..... It's so much better than going through Hand histories, you get a feel for the game and game flow, and moves that wouldn't normally make sense just looking at a blank HH, suddenly do.... Well, I could see why I was doing sum stuff, doesn't mean it was 'making sense' :S ------------------------------------------------- Plan for today is to take it as it comes. Which prob means f ek about all afternoon.  Gonna watch bolton, then the racing for abit, then soccer satdi, then might start thinking about grinding @ 5. Haven't checked the Ttime game, but hope it's summat kak! Prob have an eye on the SPT streams too, see if anything funny is happening.  Cracked the first tin @ 1 minute past midday, (was watching the clock for an hour, sigh).  Cud be v good, or v bad! Anyone wanna game this afto lemme know! :P glgl!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

The reason recording software is useful to you is that youre so off your trolley you can never remember what happened!

• Options
    edited March 2012
    ok , have recorded a game , found the folder where the stupid thing hid it. now how do you you get it from there to here?? if i move things about i normally use a 500 ton crane, this hurts my head!!!
    Posted by pod1
    U need to get 'join me' Pod, then I can see ur screen and see exactly how clueless u are.

Prob the only person I can laugh at for being more clueless than me!

• Options
    Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : U need to get 'join me' Pod, then I can see ur screen and see exactly how clueless u are. Prob the only person I can laugh at for being more clueless than me!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

*Ahem*
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Couldn't get the vid on UTUBE, but managed to get it on pokertube!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Options
    edited March 2012
    just done "join me" pm me your screen name. (still dont know how this works but in for a penny in for a pound!!")
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    how hard can it be getting it from my computer to a link on here for gords sake!!!
  • Options
    simonnatursimonnatur Member Posts: 330
    edited March 2012
    I watched 3 or 4 of your matches against Munst yesterday, how did you do at end of day?

understand if you dont want to post about strategy on here, but i was interested that you chose to continue with min raising btn perhaps 85% during early blind levels, even though you seemed to be getting called almost 100%

seems like this just increases the variance in an already hi var game, if you dont have much fold equity. I guess on other hand he didnt seem to 3 bet much. Do you think there is ever any value in limping and playing flops - obv so long as you dothis with a balanced range of hands?

would still like to play a few of these but £21 to rich for my blood.

btw do you always single table these? 
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    ok mate i think i got the video thing sussed. can you have a browse. 2 very long games, it ebbs and flows, punch and counter punch. the delicacies of this game are very refined and i hope you can  spot the  subtitle's.  you might even learn somethin :-)