You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community

Comments

• Options
    JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited August 2009
    1st  chat bann i had was when they never even read the chat window just bann u take persons reporting u word for it,3rd and final time for life chat bann was for calling some1 a idiot on play the presenter cash table? even ask gregg hogg he was there, it was harsh, a table full of sky pokers live event ppl,click,iam back here now, left because of uncalled for chat bann,cmon sky i miss my chat,give me 1 more chance,its not a abuse from me,sky need to be carefull they r losing a lot of gd players,and chat banning ppl for no gd reason is not the way to go?i play on alot of sites there not as harsh as sky chat banning ppl,oh and what is life on sky is it 30 years? do i get parole in 15 years?
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

F.A.O.  sky poker

i have just played a deepstack started at 3-15pm buy in £2-20 and witnessed the worst abuse i have ever seen in my 3 months on skypoker now i hope that this gets looked at

THE ABUSUSE TOOK PLACE BETWEEN 15-15 & 15-55 banter is banter but this went way beyond Bailey067 is a disgrace to Poker right from the start was just out to cause hassle then started on personal abuse to 2 players which in my oppion is totally unacceptable

i trust that skypoker will deal with this

many thanks 

michael    aka   dtw
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community:
    i wouldn't want to steal your prize phil! always got the community's interest at heart me! ;)
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi rich have put a post here that needs your attention

cheers m8

dtw
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table:
         F.A.O.  sky poker       i have just played a deepstack started at 3-15pm buy in £2-20 and witnessed the worst abuse i have ever seen in my 3 months on skypoker now i hope that this gets looked at     THE ABUSUSE TOOK PLACE BETWEEN 15-15 & 15-55 banter is banter but this went way beyond Bailey067 is a disgrace to Poker right from the start was just out to cause hassle then started on personal abuse to 2 players which in my oppion is totally unacceptable     i trust that skypoker will deal with this     many thanks      michael    aka   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    please report this directly to our customer care team Michael - this way issues will be given the full attention they require.

to report please click here and follow the instructions

thanks DTW
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table:
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table : please report this directly to our customer care team Michael - this way issues will be given the full attention they require. to report please click here and follow the instructions thanks DTW
    Posted by Sky_Rich

cheers rich i have e-mailed it to help@skybet.com
  • Options
    1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    its fixed
  • Options
    1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    this site is f ucking fixed
  • Options
    thesaint07thesaint07 Member Posts: 27
    edited August 2009
         F.A.O.  sky poker       i have just played a deepstack started at 3-15pm buy in £2-20 and witnessed the worst abuse i have ever seen in my 3 months on skypoker now i hope that this gets looked at     THE ABUSUSE TOOK PLACE BETWEEN 15-15 & 15-55 banter is banter but this went way beyond Bailey067 is a disgrace to Poker right from the start was just out to cause hassle then started on personal abuse to 2 players which in my oppion is totally unacceptable     i trust that skypoker will deal with this     many thanks      michael    aka   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    i was in this game it was a digrace and found myself drawn into banter that was ott resulting in bailey067 REPORTING ME! and getting me a chat ban for 3 months.if i have been chat banned then at the very least i would expect the same for bailey067.im not an abusive player i enjoy having a laugh with other players and a lot of ppl will back me up on this.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table : i was in this game it was a digrace and found myself drawn into banter that was ott resulting in bailey067 REPORTING ME! and getting me a chat ban for 3 months.ive i have been chat banned then at the very least i would expect the same for bailey067.im not an abusive player i enjoy having a laugh with other players and a lot of ppl will back me up on this.
    Posted by thesaint07
    Hi

If you feel dissatisfied how this has been dealt with, I would suggest contacting Customer Care to see if anything can be done.

• Options
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table : Hi If you feel dissatisfied how this has been dealt with, I would suggest contacting Customer Care to see if anything can be done.
    Posted by acebarry10

hi baz,     i don't beleive what i've just read 

i contacted customer care to report bailey067 for abuse to 2 players now i've read that 1 of the players that was getting abused by bailey067 has been chat banned so what has happened seems that customer care has banned the wrong person i trust that they will rectify this if customer care need the details again i will gladly e-mail it again & hope it gets sorted

dtw   aka   michael

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table :     hi baz,     i don't beleive what i've just read                i contacted customer care to report bailey067 for abuse to 2 players now i've read that 1 of the players that was getting abused by bailey067 has been chat banned so what has happened seems that customer care has banned the wrong person i trust that they will rectify this if customer care need the details again i will gladly e-mail it again & hope it gets sorted      dtw   aka   michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
      i have met thesaint07 loads of times at the tables and he has always been polite, we all like abit of banter and some players do go over the top but saint must have been extremely provoked to say anything worthy of a chat ban--i dont know exactly what was said but i really think this should be looked into further--thesaint has a lot of mates in the deepies that are SHOCKED and not a little disappointed that he has been bannedfrom chat--we think that if it was re-examined and the whole text looked at maybe this ban would be overturned----give him a break rich
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table :   i have met thesaint07 loads of times at the tables and he has always been polite, we all like abit of banter and some players do go over the top but saint must have been extremely provoked to say anything worthy of a chat ban--i dont know exactly what was said but i really think this should be looked into further--thesaint has a lot of mates in the deepies that are SHOCKED and not a little disappointed that he has been bannedfrom chat--we think that if it was re-examined and the whole text looked at maybe this ban would be overturned----give him a break rich
    Posted by oynutter

hey guys

just a quick note - the community and the poker tables are separate entities. i have no say on who is chat banned and for what in the poker tables.

our customer care team will investigate all reports of abuse at the poker tables and make a calculated decision. unfortunately we are unable to discuss the details of any chat bans but if you contact customer care directly - they will be happy to talk to you about it.

all the best guys.

Rich
  • Options
    thesaint07thesaint07 Member Posts: 27
    edited September 2009
    hi rich,i have spoken to customer care about this situation and was told that its not open for discussion,i hope that sky do look in to this and rectify it and justice prevails.i would like to say a very big thank you to all players who have got involved to help me get this overturned,thanks guys x x
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to chat exile:
    hi rich,i have spoken to customer care about this situation and was told that its not open for discussion,i hope that sky do look in to this and rectify it and justice prevails.i would like to say a very big thank you to all players who have got involved to help me get this overturned,thanks guys x x
    Posted by thesaint07
    I HAVE PLYED U A FEW TIMES AND THINK YOU ARE A VERY NICE FRIENDLY PLAYER,
  • Options
    dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: chat exile:
    In Response to chat exile : I HAVE PLYED U A FEW TIMES AND THINK YOU ARE A VERY NICE FRIENDLY PLAYER,
    Posted by razorkev
    Yup, sound fella, c'mon sky get it sorted
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Acceptable behaviour on the Sky Poker community- - - abused at table : hey guys just a quick note - the community and the poker tables are separate entities. i have no say on who is chat banned and for what in the poker tables. our customer care team will investigate all reports of abuse at the poker tables and make a calculated decision. unfortunately we are unable to discuss the details of any chat bans but if you contact customer care directly - they will be happy to talk to you about it. all the best guys. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    fact is rich, they will not be happy to talk to us about it,which is why we are asking you to look into it--or else let someone know (eg sky peter) that they are prepared to discuss it with--surely something can be done--have they never made a wrong decision? they must be accountable to somebody?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ok i'll do some investigation and see if i can get hold of the chat transcript in question
  • Options
    dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    ok i'll do some investigation and see if i can get hold of the chat transcript in question
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    In Rich we trust (no pressure)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    nice one rich--and thanks--you are doing a fantastic job here
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    hi guys,

first point i have to make here is that the forum really isn't the place to be discussing chat bans, please in future can everyone go through the correct channels and contact customer care.

i really want this community to be used as it was intended.... for open, friendly debate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taking a look at the transcript i'm afraid that there were numerous examples of abusive language. there were various bans handed out and i feel they were fair.

thanks everyone and i do hope you all continue to be great members of this community.

all the best,

Rich