You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Euro 2012 - Betting and tips

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited May 2012
    cant see there being a wave of goals in group c to be honest, the odd goal to nil will win most games and can see there being as few goaless draws, jelavic in good form but does he not usually need 5 or 6 chances a game to score? even the spanish strikers, probs 3 of them make up top 8 in betting and cant see them again benaging in hatfuls, not in group stages anyways
  • Options
    igimcigimc Member Posts: 625
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips:
    Looking at odds now Top Scorer recommendations Fernando Llorrente 14/1 Antonio Di Natale 25/1 Zaltan Ibrahimovic 33/1 Nikita Jelavic 40/1 Tried to avoid the favs, if these players sides perform potential for loads of goals Outright winner Portugaul 20/1 Croatia 40/1 Again stuck to outsiders for value and rekon this is the best value against chances.
    Posted by The_Don90
    I know hes the fav but cant see past Gomez tbh
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : I know hes the fav but cant see past Gomez tbh
    Posted by igimc
    yer i think the same. Ive picked some strong goalscorers that if their sides play well will score goals. Ibrahimovic inparticular but i dont think Sweeden are strong enough ellsewhere.

Got 2 quid on Jelavic as i think he will get service.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : yer i think the same. Ive picked some strong goalscorers that if their sides play well will score goals. Ibrahimovic inparticular but i dont think Sweeden are strong enough ellsewhere. Got 2 quid on Jelavic as i think he will get service.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Ibrahimovic gets touted as a live outsider for golden boot every time sweeden qualify but fails to show up in the finals (2 in 2004 and 0 in 2006)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Ibrahimovic gets touted as a live outsider for golden boot every time sweeden qualify but fails to show up in the finals (2 in 2004 and 0 in 2006)
    Posted by BADBOY985
    33/1 here.

as stated will all good goalscorers they need service
  • Options
    bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
    edited May 2012
    Can't see past Germany. Spain have had their time I reckon.

Bit of a mental one this but have a strange feeling;

Andy CarrollWin Outright80/1£EW£162.00
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Can't see past Germany. Spain have had their time I reckon. Bit of a mental one this but have a strange feeling; Andy Carroll Win Outright 80/1 £ EW £162.00
    Posted by bandini
    ill send those guys in th white suits to ur house mate.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : ill send those guys in th white suits to ur house mate.
    Posted by The_Don90
    :-)

If chosen I think he could make an impact. His service at Liverpool was woeful but he was actually in quite good form at the end of the season.

We'll see.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : :-) If chosen I think he could make an impact. His service at Liverpool was woeful but he was actually in quite good form at the end of the season. We'll see.
    Posted by bandini
    Personally id prefer to see Rooney as a lone striker with Chaimberlin/Young and Walcott as advanced wingers. No room for Caroll in my squad.

But as you said we shall see
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : :-) If chosen I think he could make an impact. His service at Liverpool was woeful but he was actually in quite good form at the end of the season. We'll see.
    Posted by bandini
    did you get non runner no bet?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Personally id prefer to see Rooney as a lone striker with Chaimberlin/Young and Walcott as advanced wingers. No room for Caroll in my squad. But as you said we shall see
    Posted by The_Don90

Hodgson said there would be no Wayne for the first two games. 

Not sure what the weather had to do with it though.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Hodgson said there would be no Wayne for the first two games.  Not sure what the weather had to do with it though.
    Posted by bandini
    yer Defoe would be my player instead for those two
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2012
    I'd take the Jelavic bet over the Ibrahimovic one.

Not really looked at any markets as of yet.

We'll have to get a Punters Corner fantasy league sorted too. Can be free just for fun or small money.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Just had a wander around oddschecker and found 2 possibles at good prices

Howard webb to ref the final 12/1
    hes do the world cup and champion league in 2010 so the price looks tempting

And one for you Don and the rest of the sweaties 25/1
    No England goalscorer
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited May 2012
    Netherlands 7/1 £5 e/w
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2012
    I'd take the Jelavic bet over the Ibrahimovic one. Not really looked at any markets as of yet. We'll have to get a Punters Corner fantasy league sorted too. Can be free just for fun or small money.
    Posted by splashies

Good idea - Someones started one on another thread under football which is a fiver to join - pin and details are on op of the thread or i,d be happy to entert a cpl of teams in different ones

MP

Sry but LOL at Andy Carroll - Surley Crouch is a much better choice and witha proven record for England - and he can use his feet
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ihave to go for r v p 9/1 at a big price juan mata 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
     I backed Juan Mata in prem as he moved to Chelsea as i was under the impression he played further forward for his last team. Do you know what position he plays for his country?

MP
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips :  I backed Juan Mata in prem as he moved to Chelsea as i was under the impression he played further forward for his last team. Do you know what position he plays for his country? MP
    Posted by MP33
    im not sure, but i know spannish tactics teand to use advanced wingers sucsessfully, with them becomming strikers in attack. Allows wingers to score fan more goals than normal.
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited May 2012
    Englnad to go out in the group stage, nailed on @ 7/4
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I know its not a Euro bet , but the only reason i placed it was to qualify me for a free £10 Euro bet which I will be placing on Spain outright
    (Sat) Bayern Munich v Chelsea (TV) - Match Odds 
    BackOddsStakePotential Profit 
    Draw
    4£10.00£30.00
    Someones already said on here about the Spain team consisting of Barca players but even there other players are almost as good and I really can,t see past Spain goin all the way

MP