You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Euro 2012 - Betting and tips

Comments

• Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited June 2012
    Just lumped a bit on Poland @ 6/5 as insurance for my Czech bet.  Need Russia to win.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: post:
    bet : Danny Welbeck Top Goalscorer 2012 110 £0.09 £9.81
    Posted by MP33
    Glad i,m posting my bets on here as i didn,t spot that. Its not taken the full £2 - just 9 pence of it

Already had a little bit on Russia today .Tempted to put more on but i think theres more value a cpl of days later in the Spain - Croatia match. As a high scoring draw (anyhting from 2-2- upwards) would put both teams through some bookies have gone as low as 7-2 for 2-2 which is ridicilous, yet some bookies are offereing 4/5 on Spain to win the game due to this and how do you play for a 2-2 anyway.

My nxt bet for England match ( to qualify for a free £20 in quarters)
    18:19 BSTGB£ 20.00  Win Single:
    ENGLAND @ 2.15 (Win/Draw/Win)
    England vs Ukraine
    Czech Republic v Poland
    PolandMatch Odds 2.4£10.00£14.00
    GB£ 5.00  Win Double:
    POLAND @ 2.30 (Win/Draw/Win)
    Czech Republic vs Poland
    Euro 2012 Matches 
    RUSSIA @ 1.75 (Win/Draw/Win)
    Greece vs Russia
    Euro 2012 Matches 
    Total Stake:  GB£ 5.00  - #256999396
    To win:  GB£ 15.13
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: post:
    In Response to Re: post : Glad i,m posting my bets on here as i didn,t spot that. Its not taken the full £2 - just 9 pence of it

Just checked and found this bet - Thats about £700 it it comes in
    Danny WelbeckTop Goalscorer 2012 110£1.91£208.19
    Suprisingly you can still get him at 74/1 on the exchanges or 33/1 on Skybet and with other bookies between 28,s and 66,s with one bookies
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    just back from krakow this evening 9 wonderful nights in poland, day in poznan for croatia game and 2 nights gdansk to watch the spanish whip us well and good!!! some consolation taken from the fact theyre reigning euro and world cup winners so they can play just a little bit!! that and some amazing atmospheres, particularly last 6 mins of spain game, still singing loud when 4 nil down and battered all evening, proud to be a part of it.

big shout out to the hosts who have staged a wonderful tounrey, best i can ever remember, such friendly people the poles, so sad to see them knocked out tonight. incredible stuff with the russians going out also, just shows anything can happen.

still think anyone with the gomez germany double vouchers are looking the best at this stage but as i said theres twists and turns to be had yet, 4's still available for those interested
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited June 2012
    I have had a bet on Holland @6/4 to beat Portugal.

Last chance to recover my losses on them to win the cup!
  • Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips:
    just back from krakow this evening 9 wonderful nights in poland, day in poznan for croatia game and 2 nights gdansk to watch the spanish whip us well and good!!! some consolation taken from the fact theyre reigning euro and world cup winners so they can play just a little bit!! that and some amazing atmospheres, particularly last 6 mins of spain game, still singing loud when 4 nil down and battered all evening, proud to be a part of it. big shout out to the hosts who have staged a wonderful tounrey, best i can ever remember, such friendly people the poles, so sad to see them knocked out tonight. incredible stuff with the russians going out also, just shows anything can happen. still think anyone with the gomez germany double vouchers are looking the best at this stage but as i said theres twists and turns to be had yet, 4's still available for those interested
    Posted by BELL_POKER

nice post roll on the wc something special been there i reackon.....
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited June 2012

I've gone for the double below, just a shade over 18/1 with SkyBet - come on Niklas, you can do it!

£4.00
    1. Denmark v GermanyDenmark @ 9/2
    2. Portugal v NetherlandsDraw @ 5/2
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    putting my free bet from the irishman on the following

Single: England / England @ 5/2
    1 line at £10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £10.00
    Free bets voucher: £10.00
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2012
    My bet for tonight is for Italy to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 @ 3/2. Ireland have been pretty porr in their first two games & Italy need a win to have a chance of qualifying. In all honesty they should win this but the general price of 4/11 ain't worth the bother. 

Whilst I think they'll win I don't think they'll be as free scoring against the Irish as Croatia & Spain.

• Options
    edited June 2012

pressures off and they owe the fantastic support a show - ireland win this 8/1 big price and yes i am being biased!!!! COYBIG

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2012
    SPAIN/ITALY WIN DOUBLE AT EVS FOR ME

TORRESCASSANO 1ST GOAL DOUBLE 25/1
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    SPAIN/ITALY WIN DOUBLE AT EVS FOR ME TORRESCASSANO 1ST GOAL DOUBLE 25/1
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Come on Fernando!
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2012
    England/France double for me tonight. Pays a touch over 2/1.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    just back from krakow this evening 9 wonderful nights in poland, day in poznan for croatia game and 2 nights gdansk to watch the spanish whip us well and good!!! some consolation taken from the fact theyre reigning euro and world cup winners so they can play just a little bit!! that and some amazing atmospheres, particularly last 6 mins of spain game, still singing loud when 4 nil down and battered all evening, proud to be a part of it. big shout out to the hosts who have staged a wonderful tounrey, best i can ever remember, such friendly people the poles, so sad to see them knocked out tonight. incredible stuff with the russians going out also, just shows anything can happen. still think anyone with the gomez germany double vouchers are looking the best at this stage but as i said theres twists and turns to be had yet, 4's still available for those interested
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    You don,t see that much - Reminds of the South Koreans a few years ago losing 1-0 in world cup and cheering like theyd won the thing

Do you reckon Trappatoni will stay?

EDIT :

ODDS are up on the exhanges - quite interesting - 15/8 Italy - 11/5 the draw and 15/8 England

I think thats pretty generous for both teams considering you sometimes  get 6-4 each team and the daw at roughly the same price

Ps _ Did anyone take the early price on Spain winning the day before at 4/5 accross the board. I almost lumped on it but waited to see who was playinf by which time it had gone to 1/2 (2-2 was only 4/1 as they both wudda qualified
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : You don,t see that much - Reminds of the South Koreans a few years ago losing 1-0 in world cup and cheering like theyd won the thing Do you reckon Trappatoni will stay? EDIT : ODDS are up on the exhanges - quite interesting - 15/8 Italy - 11/5 the draw and 15/8 England I think thats pretty generous for both teams considering you sometimes  get 6-4 each team and the daw at roughly the same price Ps _ Did anyone take the early price on Spain winning the day before at 4/5 accross the board. I almost lumped on it but waited to see who was playinf by which time it had gone to 1/2 (2-2 was only 4/1 as they both wudda qualified
    Posted by MP33
    i think he will, he got us there and first tourney for 10 years but unfortunately the way he sets teams up to be hard to break down , when you concede after 3 or 4 mins both games then you havent a leg to stand on, especially against current world and euro champs. also probs got it tactically wrong in regards to some selcections, dont think shane long/james mclean were given enough game time but hes the right man to guide us through a very tough world cup qualifying group, even though he may have to think long and hard about giving up the 4-4-2 as we get over-ran consistently!!!

15/8 england looks the bet as italy without chilleni, been impressed with him and **** be missed at the back. england have shown a bit of unity for a change probs down to reason that the hypes been played down but once the expectation builds up again thats were the problems lie. think ireland felt the pressure from minute 1 and its hard to shake off.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Into knockout stage just looking at prices to win on penalties

10/1 ITALY
    10/1 ENGLAND
    11/1 SPAIN
    11/1 FRANCE
    12/1 CZECH REP
    12/1 PORTUGAL
    16/1 GREMANY
    25/1 GREECE

Backing them all as singles as long as one wins your showing a 30% profit (i think %s never my strong point)

Can anybody see a way of doing a multipule to cover them all in one bet or any other way apart from singles
  • Options
    edited June 2012

france on pens i like strangely

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited June 2012
    Into knockout stage just looking at prices to win on penalties 10/1 ITALY 10/1 ENGLAND 11/1 SPAIN 11/1 FRANCE 12/1 CZECH REP 12/1 PORTUGAL 16/1 GREMANY 25/1 GREECE Backing them all as singles as long as one wins your showing a 30% profit (i think %s never my strong point) Can anybody see a way of doing a multipule to cover them all in one bet or any other way apart from singles
    Posted by BADBOY985
    2x2x2x2=24 doubles,32 trebles,16 accumalators
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    should have learnt by now that shocks pop up on the big stage, the fact czechs are even playing tonight proves that, however stick with a safe 3-0 Portugal , Ronaldo 1st goal  40/1
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    doing the czechs are value 5/1 to win
                                        12/5 to qualify

Also covering both teams to win on pens at 12/1