You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Euro 2012 - Betting and tips

Comments

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited June 2012
    i did double portugal germany paid 7 to 2 yippee
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012

First proper bet of the tournament pour moi.

Croatia win tonight. 23/10
    France win tomorrow 11/10
    England win or draw 1/4

= 7.66/1

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips:
    I've gone for Spain to win & over 2.5 goals in their game @ 5/4 tonight (in the specials section). I can't split Italy & Croatia so might plump for the draw @ 11/5
    Posted by silentbob
    Me too, stuck £25 on.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2012
    First proper bet of the tournament pour moi. Croatia win tonight. 23/10 France win tomorrow 11/10 England win or draw 1/4 = 7.66/1
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cant see the point of having the england result in there m8 if my maths right its only addingjust over 1/2 a point to your return.
    good luck anyhows
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    11/4 Red card in spain v roi game

the irish got universally critisized for giving croatia to much space and time they will be fired up and all over the spanish who will be doing there usual rolling around,surounding the ref and waving the imaginary cards.
  • Options
    wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited June 2012
    i did double portugal germany paid 7 to 2 yippee
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Put my winnings of £31.21 yesterday on

Spain to beat Ireland 2/7

Croatia v Italy Both teams to score 10/11

Double pays £79ish
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited June 2012
    betfred did an offer for there facebook followers earlier, they put spain on at evens....crazy price just a shame they only let each customer have £25 on it.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,281
    edited June 2012
    betfred did an offer for there facebook followers earlier, they put spain on at evens....crazy price just a shame they only let each customer have £25 on it.
    Posted by shuv
    yea i had some of that, still waiting for skybet to do some offers !!!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : yea i had some of that, still waiting for skybet to do some offers !!!!!!
    Posted by lucy4
    Dont hold your breath!
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,258
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : yea i had some of that, still waiting for skybet to do some offers !!!!!!
    Posted by lucy4
    Thats a crazy price - wish i,d spotted it

There does seem to be a lot more offers on other sites since euros started

Just had 1st and only bet today  - never thought i,d back Torres, but it seems the manager has faith in him and since he,s already got 2 his confidence must be up and i still think Spain will go all the way
    Euro 2012
    Fernando TorresTop Goalscorer 2012 6.8£10.00£58.00
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Talking off offers this site is offering afree bet if on the quarter finals if you bet on 2 opf Englands grp stage matches to the same stake up to £20 and surely were due a win over Sweden (although i can already picture the players and manager getting another draw and trying to big it up by saying "were still in it - its still in are own hand etc etc - it was to hot again - we were to tired after a long season in prem league )

GB£ 20.00  Win Single:
    ENGLAND @ 2.20 (Win/Draw/Win)
    Sweden vs England
    Euro 2012 Matches 
    Total Stake:  GB£ 20.00  - #256888207
    To win:  GB£ 24.00

fingers crossed

• Options
    edited June 2012
    11/4 Red card in spain v roi game the irish got universally critisized for giving croatia to much space and time they will be fired up and all over the spanish who will be doing there usual rolling around,surounding the ref and waving the imaginary cards.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Might have help if they could within 10 yards of a spaniard with the ball!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    going for 2 draws tonight pays 10/1

also think ukraine could surprise france and 3/1 for a team playing at home with massive support looks very big

mp33 your dead right about our still in it mentality if we cant beat sweeden we might as well go home as if we dont top the group we odds on get spain next and sitting on the edge of our own box waiting for a break away aint gonna work against them just hope roy realises this and plays more posstive tonight. milner out and walcott in for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Carrol to start hoof and hope it is then!

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    I think Carroll is a great choice to partner Welbeck.

If Shevchenko can score 2 headers vs the Swedish defence then imagine what Carroll can do! No matter what you think of him, no defender in the world will enjoy playing against him. Just hope the ref doesnt give too many soft fouls against him.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I think Carroll is a great choice to partner Welbeck. If Shevchenko can score 2 headers vs the Swedish defence then imagine what Carroll can do! No matter what you think of him, no defender in the world will enjoy playing against him. Just hope the ref doesnt give too many soft fouls against him.
    Posted by splashies
    if hes playing carrol then defoe is a much better choice of partner than wellbeck, wellbeck wants it in to feet he doesnt poach on scraps like defoe
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Just had this bet on a weekend match (any game over the weekend ) as it qualifys you for a free match bet on England - Ukraine from the Irishman (Up to £10)

Single: Russia @ 3/4
    1 line at £10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £10.00
    Potential returns: £17.50
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Un play - Goin well so far - Just hope they don,t sit back as they so often do , but i think this time we,;lll do it

Noticed a lot of subs coming on and scoring in other ganmes. - HGodgson has said he,ll rotate and will almost defianetly bring on Jermaine Defoe - With some tires legs out there thought i,d have this bet as a bit of xtra fun as i,ve alreday backed the win
     - Very tempted to put a tenner on itm but i cerainlt think its worth abet
    Sweden v England(In-Play)
    Jermain DefoeLast Goalscorer 13.5£2.00£25.00
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to post:
    are own hand etc etc - it was to hot again - we were to tired after a long season in prem league ) GB£ 20.00  Win Single: ENGLAND @ 2.20 (Win/Draw/Win) Sweden vs England Euro 2012 Matches  Total Stake:  GB£ 20.00  - #256888207 To win:  GB£ 24.00 fingers crossed
    Posted by MP33
    Never in doubt - Roll on the unrakians

after having 5 on himeearlier - just gambling whther he will get picked alongside Rooney as they do play toghtor anyway  =nxt bet :
    Danny WelbeckTop Goalscorer 2012 110£0.09£9.81
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2012
    My pick for tomorrow is for Russia to beat Greece by 2 or more which is currently 21/10 & screams value imo. 

The Greeks have to win which means at some stage they're gonna have to get forward & that'll leave plenty of space at the back for the Russians to exploit. 

Arshavin was the key to the Russians 4-1 win over the Czechs & if he's up for it tomorrow then they should win comfortably.