You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Euro 2012 - Betting and tips

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips:
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Think i started putting my bets on to early - However i did check it yesterday on the exchanges and he had drifted to 1000/1, yet today he,s halfed - back into 500/1 I also read this a short while ago on a report about Spains 1st game talking about the manager " He’s not without some problems though; a striking dilemma chief among them. With Barcelona’s David Villa still massively doubtful due to a broken leg and Fernando Torres having one of the worst seasons of his career in terms of a goal return, Del Bosque might have to put his trust in Valencia’s Roberto Soldado or Basque bruiser, Fernando Llorente to spearhead the attack. Soldado probably suits the current system a little better in truth, with his eye for a goal and his fantastic movement perfect for the type of fluid, attacking football this Spanish side produces " Thats the reason i,ve gone for this bet : Roberto Soldado Top Goalscorer 2012 540 £3.00 £1,617.00 Also placed this bet the other day as Wellbeck impressed and with Rooney out for 1st 2 games i think its value especially as we are in a fairly easy grp ( compared with the others) and when Rooney comes back I think Hodgson will stick with him if he,s had a decent first 2 games and play him with his Utd team mate Danny Welbeck Top Goalscorer 2012 95 £5.00 £470.00   
    Posted by MP33

He's not in the Spain squad either? :s

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,241
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : He's not in the Spain squad either? :s
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Cheers for that Dohhh

Can you or anyone else pls provide me with an up-to -date site on news and latest injuries etc for Euro 2012. I am reading so much conflicting stuff that i,ve already wasted a few quid before its even started.

I did look on the exchanges for a price on Fernando Llorente but have to phone up as he,s not on there

Cheers

Ps - I,m just hoping a few certain ppl get injured now and some of my players get back in

EDIT _ they,ve added Llorente on now but only at 19/1 and although Pedro is named in the squad (on the BBc site )theres no price for him either on either of the main exchanges yet he is 33/1 on Skybet

EDIT : Its ok - Using the official Uefa site now for updated info

On the assumption after thrashing Italy the other night and being in the easiest group i wanted to pick a Russian striker. Was gonna go for Kerzakov but he,s only top priced 35,s so took a bit of a risk and went for pavlencko
    Roman PavlyuchenkoTop Goalscorer 2012 Odds IncrementDecrement 75Stake £2.50£185.0
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Last 2 bets before it starts : As he is 40/1 on Skybet (and definately in the squad this time) i think this bet has some gr8 value, especially if they go far which i think they will
    Rafael van der VaartTop Goalscorer 2012 284.52£2.50£708.80
    This was a free £6 bet so i,ve stuck it on Robbie Keane against Croatia as if Ireland score a goal anyway you get bet refunded (£6 at 6/1)
    6 Jun 2012 21:48 31/30 Republic Of Ireland v Croatia - First Goalscorer Robbie Keane  FREE Single 6/1 6.00  Open Pending
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited June 2012
    Here's a look at my bets.  As long as England dissapoint and France don't reach the final I'm onto a winner.

5pts England to exit at Quarter Final stage @ 11/5
    3pts Spain/Netherlands Final @ 14/1
    2pts Germany to reach Final @13/8
    0.25 pts e/w Arjen Robben to be top scorer @ 40/1
    0.125 pts e/w Mesut Ozil to be top scorer @ 66/1

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    Ok I have done a "to qualify" acca.

Poland
    Germany
    Spain
    France

£30 returns £100.63

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Poland will go quite deep. I'm taking up a promo on a site for their free £5 bet everytime your player scores in top goalscorer market. (£20 min bet though)

£10 e/w on Robert Lewandowski @ 20/1

• Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited June 2012
    few more bets done today!!!

£3 on france/k.benzema.....winner@top scorer @ 33/1

top team goal scorer

van persie 2/1          10#10p trebles
    s.gerrard   6/1          5# 10p 4 fold
    n.jeleavic   5/1          1# 50p accumm  = 16 bets  3 right and get a return
    k.benzema 5/2
    j.elmander  8/1  

i am very tempted to back france outright and i think CROATIA could upset all bets and teams as a dark horse 50/1 at the moment i think,have a £5 dble on poland @ russia win tomorrow if it comes in ill put 10 ew on CROATIA.....something about them wont go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012

My tenner has gone on England @ 15/1 (Betfred price boost)

I dunno how any Englishman can back anyone but us!

• Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited June 2012
    My tenner has gone on England @ 15/1 (Betfred price boost) I dunno how any Englishman can back anyone but us!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This !!!!!
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited June 2012
    First rule of gambling bet with your head not your heart, saying that I wouldnt normaly back againt England only time ive done it is against Spain a few matches ago and typicaly we won!!

Was gonig to have a host of bets but keep changing my mind so decided to keep my money in my pcoket at the moment, other than 2 bets.

£50 benzema top goal scoreer 11/1 with lads, (free £5 bet for every goal he scores)

£20 4 timer Poland, Russia, Germany & Holland payus a lil over 16/1

Good Luck All

Shuv
  • Options
    wilco40wilco40 Member Posts: 119
    edited June 2012

I have put a £5 accumulator on the winners of each group - 

A) Russia
    B) Germany
    C) Spain
    D) France

Returns £95

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited June 2012
    £5double poland and russia pays 7 to 2 ish
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Ok I have done a "to qualify" acca. Poland Germany Spain France £30 returns £100.63 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think Poland will go quite deep. I'm taking up a promo on a site for their free £5 bet everytime your player scores in top goalscorer market. (£20 min bet though) £10 e/w on Robert Lewandowski @ 20/1
    Posted by splashies
    Boom
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well done on ur £5 free bet, they had to win today tho easiest game for them, cant see them getting past the groups now, so cant see him being top scorer
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : Boom
    Posted by splashies
    V,nice bet Splashies

Just gone for this on nxt game as i just cant see Russia losing
    RussiaMatch Odds 2.58£12.00£18.96
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well done on ur £5 free bet, they had to win today tho easiest game for them, cant see them getting past the groups now, so cant see him being top scorer
    Posted by shuv
    yeh it was a premature "boom" by me wasn't it! I'm still holding out hope that home advantage will see them through.
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited June 2012
    I have put a £5 accumulator on the winners of each group -  A) Russia B) Germany C) Spain D) France Returns £95
    Posted by wilco40
    What is happening to the worldd
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Euro 2012 - Betting and tips : V,nice bet Splashies Just gone for this on nxt game as i just cant see Russia losing Russia Match Odds 2.58 £12.00 £18.96
    Posted by MP33
    Wohhoo - 1st bet - 1st win - Might just cover some of the £30 + i seem to have wasted on on golden boot winners , half of which arn,t even there, although it was nice to see Pavluchenko come on and score. Just wish i,d put him in my fantasy team - Not bad for 15 minutes - 1 assist - 1goal

Ps - Is that the same Arshavin who played for Arsenal - different class
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Used my free £5 bet on Holland (-1) + Germany double tonight.

Returns £30.91

If this comes off i'd be £10 up and freerolling on Robert Lewandowski for rest of tourny.

Btw the Czechs defence were awful last night. It's given me hope the Pols will still go through.
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Backed Holland and Germany in a £20 ht/ft double today pays just under 8/1

£20 on Van persie first goal 7/2 you can get better odds just like betfreds offer

£20 on Klose 5/1 again you can get better but doing it with betfred

• Options
    edited June 2012
    blah thinking i should give up on the euro betting!!