You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited June 2014

First week following properly this week father, nice prices. GLGL !

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,363
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 7/6/2014:
    First week following properly this week father, nice prices. GLGL !
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    oh dear, hope we do well dohhhhhhhhhhh
    edited June 2014
    now down to £46 up for a £1 level stake
    edited June 2014
    Still some long price horses today, again trappy races.

iiii - 2.30 Musselburgh -Rasaman 15-2 - Last time very uinlucky not to get clear run and hoping he puts that right today. Nowhere

iii- 3.50 York - Royal Meydan 12-1 - Trainer loves having winners at a track which seems unfathomable to some horses. This horse is a course winner tried very highly and been gelded over the winter to boot, which often improves horses. Lets hope it has the right effect on him and booking of Oisin Murphy takes the eye. Nowhere and looked at See the Sun as Tim Easterby has tremendous record in this race, problem was I just looked at it, didn't back it Arghhhhhhh

ii- 2.55 Sanddown -Extortionist - 12-1 - Royal Ascot listed winner drawn well and has stable confidence.  No way did they want that to win today. very tendily handled

i - 2.20 Sandown -Amulet- 14-1 - Won nicely from Ribbons, who I rate,  time before last and then highly tried next time. Back in handicap company and very hopeful. Not good enough. and as for Mr hughes he dropped his hands on Sea Shanty and only just got it.

Also fancy 

3.35 Muss - Body and Soul 5-1 4th

1.50 Sandown -Malachim mist 20-1 well the cheekpieces didn't work and neither did Hughes.

2.05 York Kings Bayonet 7-1 came their looking good but found nothing
    2.40 York -Spas Dancer 9-1 nowhere

edited June 2014
    Another losing week, Dohhhhhhh put mockers on me LOL

only £42 up now
    edited June 2014
    This weeks ratings

iiii- 4.25 Ascot -Aljamaaheer 4-1 -Top class colt who reverts to sprinting and if given better ride this time should win. 3rd

iii- 5.35 Ascot - Whiplash Willie 5-1 third behind Brown Panther last time who ran a great race in Gold Cup.NR

ii- 3.05 Ascot - Dashing Star 18-1- Tried to make all last time away from rest of field and blew up near end, that should have lifted his fitness and will be ridden more conservatively today.5th Hamelin the danger 5th

I- 5.00 ascot - Boomerang Bob 33-1- Well drawn and hopefully will run a big race at a big price. 5TH AND IN THE PLACE MONEY
    Also having small savers on Baccarat 14-1 WINNER and Seeking Magic 11-1

also fancy

2.30 Ascot -Justice Well 12-1 4th
    3.45 Pathers Moon 10-1 3rd

and saver on Gordon Lord Byron at 8-1 in 4.25 nowhere
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2014
    You wait all week for whiplash willie and it gets  pulled out!

(Sorry my inner Kenneth Williams couldnt resist that one)
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 21/6/2014:
    You wait all week for whiplash willie and it gets  pulled out! (Sorry my inner Kenneth Williams couldnt resist that one)
    Posted by BADBOY985
    LOL
    edited June 2014
    only £39 up now
    edited July 2014
    Need some Saturday winners , especially as doing the Scoop 6 syndicate this week.

iiii - 3.15 Sandown - Queen Catrine - 15-8 -given a terrible ride by Spencer and only just failed last time. Hoping Mr moore can work his magic. Just goes to show how hard this game is, Queen Catrine obviously bounced from Ascot , yet the horse she comquered ran a stormer to just hold on.

iii - 2.05 Sandown- Extortionist - 7-1 - Low draw and also likes to be up with pace unlike some others in this race drawn low who could find trouble. Good second in Ireland last time. At last a winner and a good one too.

ii- 2.55 Haydock -Silk Sari -9-1 -Given too much tom do last time and ran on well to get third. Bit more enterprising ride today and should reverse form.Battled on but never going to win

I -2.20 Haydock - Justice Day 6-1 - Two good runs over 6f then tried at 5f at Ascot which was too sharp. Hope he is sharp enough to win this. I was confident and David elsworth was even more in his interview beforehand. Won very very easily

Also fancy

Burano 2.40 Sandown- 12-1 -This horse will win one of these handicaps soon at a good price, too far back at Ascot and hopefully will be given more of a chance to win. getting very costly to follow, bumped like mad out of stalls and then no kind of run.

3.30 Haydock -11-1 -Dashing Star -OK I might be hitting these elsworth runners too hard but again has run well in close defeats this year. Better offf in weights with Salutation who I rate the danger.  badly hampered last furlong and finished fourth, would have been placed but for that. 

3.50 Sandown- 9-4 The fugue- Looks a hel luva price for this horse and cant see anything beating it. stopped as making run, jockey error
    edited July 2014
    back to £50 up
    edited July 2014
    Great racing tomorrow, perhaps to much as I fancy a lot of horses.

After success last week here goes.

iiii - 1.55 Ascot - Masamah 14-1 - Last time ran really well against Demora and is weighted to reverse form, also stiffer track should suit. Is a course and distance winner and drawn high which has been needed last two meetings at Ascot. Had every chance and couldn't reverse form with Demora on much improved term so disappointing  
    Saver on speed Hawk nowhere

iii- 2.55 York - Clever Cookie 8-1 - This horse owes me nothing this year and another course and distance winner. At York course form is very important. Back in trip from his last run which was probably far enough. Hopefully still ahead of handicapper but I would have rather G.Lee was in plate again. Left to far back in short distance race for him. Come back Graham. At least I had saver of Faraaj

ii- 2.30 Ascot - Tullius- 7-1 -Has to gve three pound to all of his rivals but distance winner and has been highly tried this season so probably deserves mark. NR

I- 3.30 York- Take Cover 8-1 - Another Cand D winner who ran brilliantly for a long way when beaten at royal ascot by Sole Power. Should be better for that and for these rivals. WINNER at 9-1 One of my favourites, if he was trained by bigger trainer his price wouldn't keep on being so good. He is a good horse

Also fancy

1.40 York - Navajo chief 12-1 Not a going day and Bronze Angel franks form of Louis the Pious race
    2.20 York -Nearly Caught 6-1 NR
    4.40 York Great Fighter 7-1 nowhere
    2.05 Newmarket Tanseeb 11-1 NR
    3.15 Newmarket Georgian Bay 20-1 Pricewise followed me again!!!! raced alone which didn't help but not good enough
    3.50 Noozah Canarias 6-1 and again!!!!not good enough
    4.00 chester Boomerang Bob 9-2 didnt get run of race 3rd
    edited July 2014
    have added

Mull of Killough 6-1 2.30 Ascot
    Showboating 3.05 Ascot 12-1
    Legend rising 2.05 Newmarket 7-1 hanging then baulked
    aL SAHAN 6-1 2.20 York pick between this and continuum and picked wrong one
    edited July 2014
    now up to £57 up
    edited July 2014
    Grandson George here and as his cot is in my study no time to pick properly this week so random picks

iiii - 3.30 Market Rasen - Grandads Horse 12-1 - Well it had to be didn't it. Thereabouts until going got tough

iii -3.15 Newbury - Rivellino -16-1 -If running up to the Wokingham Form he is value . didn't run up to anything like Wokingham form

ii- 3.50 Newbury - tiggy wiggy -5-1-  Both hughes and Hannon think this is a horse running in a race well below his class.
    WINNER and what a price , backed down to 5-2 and now talk of Prix L'abbeye

I - 2.55 Market rasen - Slim Pickens 7-1- what these ratings will produce 3rd

Also fancy

2.05 Newbury Enraptured 5-1 Would have been placed if not eased near finish
    1.50 Newmarket Prince of Johanne 12-1 NR
    2.25 Newm -Anipa 16-1
    edited July 2014
    now 59 points up
    edited July 2014
    This weeks ratings

iiii - York 2.20 -Dutch Rose 5-1- As I have said before this course needs some knowing and this horse definitely knows it 4 x c & D winner and last twice tried in higher company and wrong distance. Nowhere

iii- York 3.30 - Zalty 9-1 - Hope this horse likes the track and when this trainer has a good un he comes calling in the UK.Hope this is a good un. Came too late for 3rd Saver on Goldream 2nd

Next two horses have similar profiles as drawn wrong side on course previous time here and both ran with great credit. 

ii- 2.40 Ascot - American hope 9-1 - Ran good race in Brittannnia at royal Meeting from bad draw. all over the winner until final strides 2nd

i-3.15 Ascot -Redvers 20-1 - Been waiting for this horse but problem is fancy two others in race as well so low rating. Belgian Bill and Georgian Bay dangers. All three have ran good races at course but have been unlucky. Of the three hope Redvers who is C and Distance winner and pulled out of a number of races recently is the correct one. Couldn't get through but Johnson gets 33-1 winner for second year running.

Also fancy

Taghhooda 10-3 in 3.50 Ascot WINNER at last Sheik Hamdan knows what he is doing.Getting all allowances and 7-2 what a price
    Ansaaab 3.05 Newcastle 2nd
    4.25 Ascot -Karaka Jack 5-1
    1.50 York cosmic Halo 10-1 2nd
    2.55 York Danadana nowhere
    edited July 2014
    run of seconds so far
    edited July 2014
    back to 55 points up
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 12/7/2014:
    Great racing tomorrow, perhaps to much as I fancy a lot of horses. After success last week here goes. iiii - 1.55 Ascot - Masamah 14-1 - Last time ran really well against Demora and is weighted to reverse form, also stiffer track should suit. Is a course and distance winner and drawn high which has been needed last two meetings at Ascot. Had every chance and couldn't reverse form with Demora on much improved term so disappointing   Saver on speed Hawk nowhere iii- 2.55 York - Clever Cookie 8-1 - This horse owes me nothing this year and another course and distance winner. At York course form is very important. Back in trip from his last run which was probably far enough. Hopefully still ahead of handicapper but I would have rather G.Lee was in plate again. Left to far back in short distance race for him. Come back Graham. At least I had saver of Faraaj ii- 2.30 Ascot - Tullius- 7-1 -Has to gve three pound to all of his rivals but distance winner and has been highly tried this season so probably deserves mark. NR I- 3.30 York- Take Cover 8-1 - Another Cand D winner who ran brilliantly for a long way when beaten at royal ascot by Sole Power. Should be better for that and for these rivals.  WINNER at 9-1 One of my favourites, if he was trained by bigger trainer his price wouldn't keep on being so good. He is a good horse Also fancy 1.40 York - Navajo chief 12-1 Not a going day and Bronze Angel franks form of Louis the Pious race 2.20 York -Nearly Caught 6-1 NR 4.40 York Great Fighter 7-1 nowhere 2.05 Newmarket Tanseeb 11-1 NR 3.15 Newmarket Georgian Bay 20-1 Pricewise followed me again!!!! raced alone which didn't help but not good enough 3.50 Noozah Canarias 6-1 and again!!!! not good enough 4.00 chester Boomerang Bob 9-2 didnt get run of race 3rd
    Posted by vaigret

won today at Goodwood and n9ow going for Nunthorpe