You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 12/7/2014:
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 12/7/2014 : won today at Goodwood and n9ow going for Nunthorpe
    Posted by vaigret
    nice one Terry!
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,363
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 12/7/2014 : nice one Terry!
    Posted by wynne1938
    thnx mate hope you were on as I kept going on about it
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 12/7/2014 : thnx mate hope you were on as I kept going on about it
    Posted by vaigret
    Missed it!
    edited August 2014
    This weeks ratings although hard to narrow down the sprint races.

iiii - ENRAPTURED -2.20 Newmarket -7-2- Good horse who I fancied on its first run of season. Ran like it needed it and would come on very well. NR Had little bet on Mr Bossy boots nowhere

iii- Kinglami - 2.05 Goodwood 16-1 - Trainer likes this course and can train sprinters, all depend whether drawn 2 helps. Winners in sprints have come down middle or far side so hopeful. Noticed Pricewise has followed me again.Saver on Stepping Out and Confessional None of them gave themselves a chance

ii- Rainbow Rock -2.40  goodwood -7-2 - slowly away earlier this week and still well handicapped for this over 2f longer. hoping can bounce back from that run. NR Had alittle bet on Double Bluff 10-1 Winner

I- Muthmir - 3.50 goodwood 11-2 - won well last week and also still well handicapped for this early closing race. Trainer has good record and had winner last year. Saver on Boomerang bob NR and Intrinsic won 6-1. Added discussion to follow and Alben Star as well 5th and I am the sprint king! fancied and did most of the first five, only fly in the ointment was the second.

Also fancy
    2.55 Newm -enlace 2-1 led everywhere but line 2nd
    3.15 Goodwood Sultanita 4-1 Winner 11-2 what a price and she ran all over the place as well
    2.30 Thirsk Indescribable 7-2 last

and three sillies

6.10 don -Koala Bear 12-1 3rd
    3.50 goodwood Bear Behaind 33-1 nowhere
    5.35 Goodwood Flying Bear 12-1 2nd
    edited August 2014
    ok didn't improve my ratings profits as down to 53 points profit but lots of nice other bets and place treble and double. 
    edited August 2014
    My ratings for today

iiii - 2. 40 Ascot - Dark emerald 6-1- Been running some good races this year and last time out 2nd to Heavy Metal who has run two brilliant races recently in top class fields. also has a master in Olivier Pesslier on board. 4th, lead for most of race had nothing left

iii- 3.50 Ascot - Highland Acclaim - 9-2 -Last time out beat a good Newmarket field easily over this distanc and %Richatrd Hughes in saddle today. Important to have top jockeys in horses in this comp. WINNER and had it with Goldream in double, BONUS 

Really fancy top Australian Jockey who has past experience in this country to win Jockeys title at sher gar cup. Craig Williams 5-1 3rd

ii- 3.20 Redcar -Hakuna Matata - 10-1 - Conor Beasley claims 3lb on this horse and feel it is his time to win. came there to win easily, shame it was the furlong post, went out like a light after nowhere

I- 2.55 Haydock -True Story 4-1- If the true True Story turns up then he should win this at a good price. Lets hope he settles this time and Keiron can back up the words he has written about this horse. hORSE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND FINISHED 3RD IN A SEVEN HORSE RACE aRRGHHHHHH

Also fancy

12.55 Ascot -Goldream 7-2 WINNER
    2.20 Haydock Llarnamon Lad 8-1 2nd nicked on line by brazillian
    3.55 redcar - Illustrious Prince 12-1
    edited August 2014
    also FANCY

1.30 Ascot Sir Frank Morgan 15-2 Lost
    2.05 Ascot Grandorio 11-2 pulled up
    3.15 Ascot Our Gabriel 9-1 WINNER

3.05 New Englishman 7-2 3rd
    3.35 New Maraaqaba 8-1 WINNER
    5.05 Haydock Double bluff 7-2  
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 9/8/2014:
    My ratings for today iiii - 2. 40 Ascot - Dark emerald 6-1- Been running some good races this year and last time out 2nd to Heavy Metal who has run two brilliant races recently in top class fields. also has a master in Olivier Pesslier on board. iii- 3.50 Ascot - Highland Acclaim - 9-2 -Last time out beat a good Newmarket field easily over this distanc and %Richatrd Hughes in saddle today. Important to have top jockeys in horses in this comp. Really fancy top Australian Jockey who has past experience in this country to win Jockeys title at sher gar cup. Craig Williams 5-1 ii- 3.20 Redcar -Hakuna Matata - 10-1 - Conor Beasley claims 3lb on this horse and feel it is his time to win. I- 2.55 Haydock -True Story 4-1- If the true True Story turns up then he should win this at a good price. Lets hope he settles this time and Keiron can back up the words he has written about this horse. Also fancy 12.55 Ascot -Goldream 7-2 WINNER 2.20 Haydock Llarnamon Lad 8-1 3.55 redcar - Illustrious Prince 12-1
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice start.
    Good luck for the rest of today!
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 9/8/2014:
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 9/8/2014 : Nice start. Good luck for the rest of today!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks mate should have been better. Was putting a bet on Retirement Plan then thought woman jockey , horse and jockey never raced over 2 miles, never had a winner at sher gar cup and changed to SFM.

Bu gger
    edited August 2014
    now 54.5 points up
    edited August 2014
    For the second time thanks to sky kicking you out at weird times!!!!

iiii - Normal Equilibrium 9-1 -4.50 Doncaster - Been running well all season and not getting much luck. good 3rd last time , lets hope he gets lucky today. looks like he finished 5th so no luck again.

iii- Willing Foe- 6-1- 2.40 Newbury -Good horse but doesn't run very much. Good when fresh and advantage then and this trainer won race last season. 2nd looked like he had won after out battling Red Cadeaux but Seismos came strong at end.

ii- Enderby Spirit -11-1 -2.20 Newm- Greys only race and Brian smart , who can train a sprinter, looks to have got this horse right at the right time. Good second last time. NR doing Baby Strange now 2nd

I- Out Do- 10-1 -3.30 ripon - David O'meara knows how to win this race and Tudhope doesn't choose wrong often. Looks to have a good draw and good turn around in weights with Pipers Note. Form 5th behind Muthmir time before has worked out well with Goldream and Rene Mathis both winning since. Would be top rated if I wasn't worried re Supplicant 18-1, saver. WINNER AFTER BEING TERRIBLY BOXED IN AND WON VERY EASILY ONCE OUT.

Also fancy
    2.55 Newm -Flying Bear 9-1 and Double Up 9-1 no chance after Piazon caused so much trouble 
    Newbury 3.15 Kinglami 10-1 nowhere
    Ripon 2.50 Compton Park and Englishman 12-1 nowhere either of them
    also late one 3.50 Newbury Breton rock 7-2
    WINNER 7-2
    4.15 Doncaster Storm King 20-1 ew  and Morache Music
    14-1 WINNER
    edited August 2014
    now 62.5 points up and another good day 
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 16/8/2014:
    For the second time thanks to sky kicking you out at weird times!!!! iiii - Normal Equilibrium 9-1 -4.50 Doncaster - Been running well all season and not getting much luck. good 3rd last time , lets hope he gets lucky today. looks like he finished 5th so no luck again. iii- Willing Foe- 6-1- 2.40 Newbury -Good horse but doesn't run very much. Good when fresh and advantage then and this trainer won race last season.  2nd looked like he had won after out battling Red Cadeaux but Seismos came strong at end. ii- Enderby Spirit -11-1 -2.20 Newm- Greys only race and Brian smart , who can train a sprinter, looks to have got this horse right at the right time. Good second last time. NR  doing Baby Strange now 2nd I- Out Do- 10-1 -3.30 ripon - David O'meara knows how to win this race and Tudhope doesn't choose wrong often. Looks to have a good draw and good turn around in weights with Pipers Note. Form 5th behind Muthmir time before has worked out well with Goldream and Rene Mathis both winning since. Would be top rated if I wasn't worried re Supplicant 18-1, saver.  WINNER AFTER BEING TERRIBLY BOXED IN AND WON VERY EASILY ONCE OUT. Also fancy 2.55 Newm -Flying Bear 9-1 and Double Up 9-1 no chance after Piazon caused so much trouble  Newbury 3.15 Kinglami 10-1 nowhere Ripon 2.50 Compton Park and Englishman 12-1 nowhere either of them also late one 3.50 Newbury Breton rock 7-2 WINNER 7-2 4.15 Doncaster Storm King 20-1 ew   and Morache Music 14-1 WINNER
    Posted by vaigret
    Well done Terry,I did pick Moraich Music,then cancelled it,thought it could not carry top weight!
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 16/8/2014:
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 16/8/2014 : Well done Terry,I did pick Moraich Music,then cancelled it,thought it could not carry top weight!
    Posted by wynne1938
    I was more worried it hadn't won at 7f but actually today it suited it down to the ground
    edited August 2014
    Here we go, lets hope I come back from my weekend away with some nice winners.

iiii- Redvers 25-1 -2.55 goodwood- This horse has been unlucky all this year with trouble in running or bad draws. Has had multiple entries and withdrawn from all so hoping they think very well handicapped and waiting for race to win. 25-1 seems very overpriced especially as top of Racing Post Ratings. Lets hope he gets lucky today 

iii- Intrinsic 4-1 Newmarket 3.55 Hughes reckoned this was a group horse in a handicap last time and he rode it with supreme confidence. If he is right he needs to win this listed race. Sprint king Cowell should have placed him well.

ii- Gifted Girl 12-1 -Windsor 6.45 - This horse was the unluckiest loser at Salisbury as I highlighted earlier this week and she was very talented last year. Top class race but reckon she has found her form again and will go very close.

I- Llanarmon Lad 8-1 -York 5.00 -Lost on the line last week to improver and with Moore on today hope he can get compensation.

Also fancy

3.30 Goodwood -Belgian Bill 12-1
    5.50 Goodwood Tall ship 11-4

3.20 Newmarket -Highland Castle 8-1
    3.15 York Baitha Ailga 5-2
    3.50 York Clever Cookie 9-1 and small saver on whiplash willie 25-1
    edited August 2014
    All I know is that only Tall ship won , down to andybuck not me, and most unplaced so disastrous week.

Back to 58.5 points up
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited August 2014
    See you stuck with Gifted Girl 
    Travelled well till 2 out when the pace quickened it couldnt.
    Fall out of love with this beast it will cost you as it did me!
    edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings for 23/8/2014:
    See you stuck with Gifted Girl  Travelled well till 2 out when the pace quickened it couldnt. Fall out of love with this beast it will cost you as it did me!
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Hi mate

Salisbury run more down to jockey making bad decisions than the horse and then race on Saturday a bit out of its depth. Take your point though
    edited August 2014
    got grandson George so nmot much time today.

iiii - Whiplash willie -3.30 chester - 7-2 -Been waiting for right ground.ridden too confidently 2nd

iii - Big johhny D 2.55 Chester 9-1 nowhere

ii- Mirza-2.25 Beverley 9-1 -Group listed winner although ground a concern 2nd

I - Dungannon 2.20 Chester -9-1 -Good draw 2nd

also fancy 

3.40 Beverley Where the Boys NR
    Sandown 3.50 what about Carlo nowhere
    2.05 Sandown normal Equilibrium, 3RD 14-1 EW judge and Jury 5th or 6th and Pearl blue

ok my ratings not up but I am so far thanks to nice place doubles and treble
    3.15 Sand Zurigha 14-1
    2.45 Newton Abbot cool George backed down from 16-1 to 13-2

edited August 2014
    back to 54.5 points up