You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
    edited August 2017
    Thanks mate about time 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hurray IT WAS A PLOT and really nice to spot it, David Allan picking it was the key.

ALLELUIAH
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,242
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced:
    Hurray IT WAS A PLOT and really nice to spot it, David Allan picking it was the key. ALLELUIAH
    Posted by vaigret
    Very nice, David Allan is a good jock, I try to follow him, hes from my home town.unfortunately I didnt see that one coming.
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited August 2017

AS THEY SAY   BOOM NICE ONE
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced : Very nice, David Allan is a good jock, I try to follow him, hes from my home town.unfortunately I didnt see that one coming.
    Posted by rabdeniro
    Thanks Rab,

Also like him as a jockey, he was stable jockey to Mel Brittain who I had parts of horses with and followed him since.

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,534
    edited August 2017
    Well done
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Well done
    Posted by wynne1938
    cheers mate
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    UP TO 80 POINTS UP
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,795
    edited August 2017
    Superb shout with Mattmu!! Had £2 e/w at 28/1 :)

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Superb shout with Mattmu!! Had £2 e/w at 28/1 :) Cheers!
    Posted by goldnballz
    Really glad , well done mate
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited August 2017
    thanks wynne and yes a difficult day.  FOR ANYBODY WHO HASNT SEEN IT WATCH 7.00 YORK 28/7/17. AND FOLLOW  WELLS FARHH GO  RAN AT BACK AND NOT HIT ALL THE TIME AND IN FACT JOCKEY JUST SAT STILL ON HIM AS HE BREEZED PAST IN LAST FURLONG WON 16-1 FIRST TIME OUT. 
    Posted by vaigret

SHAME FATHERS AWAY IM SURE HE WOULD HAVE REMINDED EVERYONE
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced :   SHAME FATHERS AWAY IM SURE HE WOULD HAVE REMINDED EVERYONE
    Posted by daphne56
    Thanks Daphne, I would have done and got anther nice touch, pity I missed the naps table yesterday. Hope wynne had it as he said he would keep an eye out for it
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Horses for york 25/8

RED GALILEO 7-1 2nd ran well just couldnt get to winner and winner reversed form from last race 
    small saver Dance King 28-1 LOST

MONTALY 16-1 What a price, won Chester Cup and ok at distance whereas lots of these havent. also NR recently so only running at mo when it has chance WINNER EVEN THOUGH DARTMOUTH TRIED TO BUG GER HIM UP. 

DABAN 13-2 Likes 7f and third in 1000 guineas, another horse trying as taken out of a race recently. BROKE DOWN COMING OUT OF STALLS BUT FORM LINE RIGHT AS TAYAAYEB, ONE PLACE BEHIND DABAN IN 1000 WINS NICELY
    Saver on Mix and mingle 16-1 LOST

BATTAASH- 7-4 - 5F wonder colt lets hope he beats the wonder filly. LOST , FILLIES REIGNED BUT NOT THE ONE THEY THOUGHT
    samll savers on TAKE COVER 33-1 AND GOLDREAM 40-1BOTH LOST

NEWBOROUGH 50-1 Another Farrh progeny, lets hope he as good as others who have run 

• Options
    edited August 2017
    think i have found another 2 year old to follow in the image of WELLS FARRH GO

IL PRIMO SOLE trained by John Gosden won 7f Yarmouth maiden hard held 

watch 4.55 race Yarmouth 17th August 2017
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited August 2017
    Well done with Muntaly.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Well done with Muntaly.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Thanks mate, i'll get another nap one of these days !!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Well after a good week last week and a prosporous York, So Far, here we go again

iiii- 3.20 GOODWOOD - HATHAL 3-1- Ridden very quietly after a year off at Royal ascot and then too far next time. Missed various engagements recently looking for optimum conditions. Hope he has them now. LOOKED GOOD AT THE FURLONG MARKER AND THEN SWAMPED CLOSE HOME. 

iii - 2.45 GOODWOOD -JOHNNY BARNES 8-1 -Another horse which has been taken out a few times recently and again his last two races appear an opportunity awaiting him. Lets hope Mr Gosden has a change of fortune and he does an Enable. !!!! WINNER WITH A LOVELY RUN UP THE RAILS. EASILY

ii- 3.35 YORK - IVAN GROZNY 8-1 - Willie Mullins knows how to get a festival winner with a jumper and hoping this horse is another well worked winner. Little saver on Lord Yeats at 25-1 LOST

i- 3.00 YORK = STAXTON 12-1 - Tim Easterby has got me a couple of very nice winners this week already and loves having winners at this meeting. Horse very impressive on debut and then got back to winning ways after losing out to a very nice colt in between . Alreadybeen backed down to 10-1 in time it took me to type this. LOST

OTHER HORSES

GOODWOOD
    2.10 QUIVERY 5-1 LOST
    3.55 UAE KING 5-2 LOST

NEWMARKET

3.50 THEYDON GREY 7-2 LOST
    4.25 GIFTED MASTER 7-2 WINNER
    5.35 EXCELLENT GEORGE 10-1

CHESTER

2.30 NORMAL EQUILIBRIUM 7-1 WINNER START TO FINISH
    3.05 LUCKY BEGGAR 11-1 LOST

YORK

1.55 MASTER THE WORLD 11-2 LOST
    2.25 INTELLECT 15-2 LOST
    4.10 ELIZABETH DARCY 7-2 LOST
    4.40 STORM KING 18-1 LOST
    5.15 EVERGATE 8-1 3RD 10-1 

• Options
    edited August 2017
    UP TO 85 POINTS UP
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,534
    edited August 2017
    Welll done Terry.

I have had very good(unexpected day.
    Was not sure I was going to participate.)
    Left till the last hour.
    More to come
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Well didnt think I would be posting ratings this week being away looing after mum and Granddaughters christening but purloined neighbours internet so here goes

iiii - 3.35 SANDOWN - THUNDERING BLUE 7-1 -HAT TRICK SEEKER AND WON WELL LAST TIME DESPITE WANDERING HOPING HANDICAPPER STILL HASNT GOT TO HIM WINNER AND THE HANDICAPPER STILL HASNT CAUGHT UP WITH HIM. STILL GOT PLENTY OF IMPROVEMENT TO COME

iii- 1.50 SANDOWN - BAHAMIAN SUNRISE -11-2 Ran at this course and distance twice and won twice , Third time lucky ? 3RD 

ii - 3.50 BEVERLEY - MINING GOLD - 15-2 -  Good draw and course and distance winner WINNER EASILY AND BACKED DOWN bog ALWAYS THE BEST. NICE DOUBLE WITH THUNDERING BLUE, KICKING MYSELF FOR REPLACING TAKE COVER WITH INTRANSIGENT IN THE TREBLE. STILL A GOOD DAY THOUGH

i - 2.45 CHESTER- INTRANSIGENT - 8-1 - 2ND Last time out and has won and finished 2nd four times at this course. LOST

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN 3.00 NATHRA 7-2  2ND AND SAVER ON TISBUTADREAM 11-1 3RD UNLUCKY RUN

CHESTER
    2.10 WHO DARES WINS 9-2 LOST
    5.05 ST MARYS 15-2 WINNER JUST GETTING HOME

BEVERLEY 3.15 TAKE COVER 9-2, WINNER sf KIMBERELLA TO BEAT TAKE COVER AS INSURANCE