You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Tour 2013

Comments

• Options
    SHAUNYSHAUNY Member Posts: 508
    edited January 2013
    guys,come on give sky a break,they are getting everyone saying have one here have one there,its just not possible to keep everyone happy,obviously they are having problems with locations and letting us know when,but im sure they will get it right in the end as they allways do.to keep everyone on this site happy just isnt going to happen.lets wait and see an enjoy where ever they are (-:
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2013

I got a huge Back-Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& Mrs HitWife knocks up some Great Grub!!

Hit-Pup defo got security sorted!!

SPT Ickenham, 1-4-2013, All Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,682
    edited January 2013
    Any truth in the rumours that all the deatails of this years tour were transfered to area 51 just before it was demoilshed?

Was area 51 demolished to make way for a new hyperspace bypass?
  • Options
    ctbnctbn Member Posts: 376
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Tour 2013:
    I got a huge Back-Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Mrs HitWife knocks up some Great Grub!! Hit-Pup defo got security sorted!! SPT Ickenham, 1-4-2013, All Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    DIRECT BUY IN ,,,,, OR SATS ONLY. DAVE
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Tour 2013 : DIRECT BUY IN ,,,,, OR SATS ONLY. DAVE
    Posted by ctbn
    Both!!!!! £500 Folding Cash only, Up Front or on day!!

+ Tip for host, of either Bottle of Whisky, Vodka, Quality Red, or Buckfastx2 if you from the far reaches as thats all ya shops stock!!

GL!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Tour 2013 : Both!!!!! £500 Folding Cash only, Up Front or on day!! + Tip for host, of either Bottle of Whisky, Vodka, Quality Red, or Buckfastx2 if you from the far reaches as thats all ya shops stock!! GL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    A BOTTLE OF BUCKFAST ON THE WAY... SCOTLANDS NATIONAL DRINK
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    SOLAKS IDEA SOUNDS GOOD TOO...

POKER IN THE PARK, BRING OUR TENTS SAVES ON HOTEL BILLS, A IDEA TO BE CONSIDERED..ANY DATES GETTING RELEASED FOR THIS ,, SOLLY
  • Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited January 2013
    I got a huge Back-Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Mrs HitWife knocks up some Great Grub!! Hit-Pup defo got security sorted!! SPT Ickenham, 1-4-2013, All Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Sounds like a great idea!

But if its in the garden I don't think you'll get many turn up!

Well, how many times do you hear regulars moaning about Rake on the forum? lol  
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited January 2013
    Yeah dates will be released before christmas or maybe just after new year or maybe as sson as I can, leave me alone I'm chasing right now don't panic nothing In Feb prob or Mrch Apr May June july Aug sept Oct Nov or Dec but I'll try and give some dates for 2014 at some point sometime.  Hope that helps
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited January 2013
    The lack of/slow roll of dates for this years SPT events is a bit of a joke now. All the other major tours have announced their dates and venues. And I'm sure that it isn't only Rosjim and myself who have committed to some of them instead already. 
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited January 2013
    Yes I know its frustrating

As tikay said a page ago, if what is being planned comes off, then it will be well worth it in my opinion

Not a lot I can say until its all confirmed though!

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited January 2013
    Yes I know its frustrating As tikay said a page ago, if what is being planned comes off, then it will be well worth it in my opinion Not a lot I can say until its all confirmed though!
    Posted by SPT
    Cheers Richard, looking forward to seeing what u are planning. Prob see u 1st w/e of Feb in Notts. 
  • Options
    razorlightrazorlight Member Posts: 16
    edited January 2013
    Could someone tell me if sky have ever staged a leg of the tour in Manchester?
    I have played Leeds before but I was wondering if there was any chance of a leg in the capital of the north or will we be back in Blackpool for the north-west leg?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yes there has been an SPT at Manchester, and no doubt will be again at some point

For now we have released the venues as follows for 2013

Aspers Newcastle

Sporting Emporium, Dublin

Broadway, Birmingham

Aspers, Stratford (London)

Dusk Till Dawn (Grand Final) 
  • Options
    EyemanEyeman Member Posts: 1,039
    edited January 2013
    I've been off the forum for a while. 

This is my 2p on the legs being (mainly) in England, and not in Scotland or Wales.

England has 10 x the population of Scotland and 18 times the population of Wales.

Thus is Sky did 20 events, you might reasonably expect 1 in Wales, 2 in Scotland and 17 in England. As there seem to be only 5 legs this year, none in Scotland or Wales seems statistically sound. Why on Earth they're going to Ireland, I have no idea.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've been off the forum for a while.  This is my 2p on the legs being (mainly) in England, and not in Scotland or Wales. England has 10 x the population of Scotland and 18 times the population of Wales. Thus is Sky did 20 events, you might reasonably expect 1 in Wales, 2 in Scotland and 17 in England. As there seem to be only 5 legs this year, none in Scotland or Wales seems statistically sound. Why on Earth they're going to Ireland, I have no idea.
    Posted by Eyeman
    tikay needs a holiday,,, and he wants to go by plane
  • Options
    shiftyladshiftylad Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2013
    Yes there has been an SPT at Manchester, and no doubt will be again at some point For now we have released the venues as follows for 2013 Aspers Newcastle Sporting Emporium, Dublin Broadway, Birmingham Aspers, Stratford (London) Dusk Till Dawn (Grand Final) 
    Posted by SPT
    Do you have any confirmed dates?

• Options
    tomo_efctomo_efc Member Posts: 716
    edited January 2013
    For the Dublin leg, I have a 4 man rowing boat while 2 row, 2 can play heads up, 2 hours on 2 hours off.
    Dont miss out send your £200 to 4meninaboat.co.uk Or send by western union to my cousin in Nigeria. alli bongo at
    youvebeenconned.com.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Tour 2013 : Do you have any confirmed dates?
    Posted by shiftylad
    Not that I can announce yet, as a few things had to change..see the previous posts in this thread. Sorry

• Options
    River_FoxRiver_Fox Member Posts: 120
    edited January 2013
    Hi when will we know the dates for the tour 2013?? i'm very eager :0)