You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

craigcu12 diary.

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited May 2015

Today’s poker didn’t go as well as it normally is having finished as an overall loss of -£31.77, the cause of this loss lies through a combination of bad luck and boredom.

Going off the first session, you would think I'm going to have another winnings total because that session made a winnings total of £17.66. That itself all changed during the second session, it was that session which caused the most damage having made a loss of £29.21, this itself may seem huge but it’s what we expect to happen if luck goes against me because when doing pot size bets, we’ll usually be losing £4 per pot when the opponent hits his flush on the river and what it also means is those who’ve hit two pair will do more trapping, therefore i’ll be continuing to bet my TPTK/overpair incase it’s a flush draw he’s got.

The loss i gained through boredom occurred in the final session because when watching sky poker TV, I started to feel disappointed with the fact this BR is too small for nl20, i’ve been thinking alot about the way i’ll be playing my hands once I do return to nl20 but these things are just not possible when playing nl4, on nl4p we still get 53s calling the 3bet without thinking about the fact an original raiser could cold 4bet.

edited May 2015
    Today I feel abit ashamed of myself because again, i'd let a few bluffs and a number of piece of bad luck get the better of me and cause frustration, one of those bluffs that I became so wound up with didn't even lose me that much cash in the first place, the other bluff that occured did lose a larger chunk of money but in another way I could have easily got out of it had i sghipped QQ when the turn gave me more outs with an open ended straight draw, all in all I should have still made a winnings total today because these small bits of tilt had made me begin shoving anything. The one positive thing I can say about todays tilt was after 5 minutes of it, I'd left the tables and taken a bath with so relaxing powder put in.

overall i'd made a total loss today of £11
  • churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited May 2015
    Hi craig i read your diary now and again and the one thing that stands out is how every player who wins a hand versus you is a bingo/donk player! why/how do you come too that conclusion?

Should every person/player just fold every hand v you because you are craigcu12?

Thats what it reads like every time you lose its a versus bingo/donk player getting lucky..  

Pretty sure you have got lucky/suckedout a few times yourself! 

hope u continue too just meet donks and bingo players every table (c u soon:@)

edited May 2015
    another day passes, another loss occurs, i think my general problem is i've had far too many late nights recent and therefore have been getting much less sleep making me feel less and less relaxed, so tonight i'm going to have an early night, get the sleep and feel alot more relaxed once I return from college tomorrow.

I do sometimes descibe players as bingo but the chances are they are feeling just as tilted themselves but sometimes they'll come straight onto the table and begin shoving right away therefore they could be just bingo style players for all I know.

As for donkeys well they are players who are doing just that, donk betting completely random and when/if I make a raise they either overbet jam or fold, in the end these are not name cazlling, I thought a donk was just a short way of saying donkey?

here are a couple of spots I had again today
    craigcu12 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £3.98
    snootyclow Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £5.37
      Your hole cards

jack100 Fold        
    me_again Fold        
    callumm18 Fold        
    craigcu12 Raise   £0.10 £0.16 £3.88
    snootyclow All-in   £5.37 £5.53 £0.00
    craigcu12 All-in   £3.88 £9.41 £0.00
    snootyclow Unmatched bet   £1.41 £8.00 £1.41
    craigcu12 Show

snootyclow Show

Flop

• J

Turn

River

• J

craigcu12 Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 10s £7.40   £7.4

Hand History #907059821 (17:04 14/05/2015)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    evens09 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £3.94
    mondo1985 Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £4.03
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

craigcu12 Raise   £0.12 £0.18 £3.91
    GARY500 Fold        
    mybaaaaad Fold        
    Keiron1234 All-in   £2.92 £3.10 £0.00
    evens09 Fold        
    mondo1985 Fold        
    craigcu12 Call   £2.80 £5.90 £1.11
    craigcu12 Show
    • A
    • K

Keiron1234 Show
    • A
    • Q

Flop

• K

Turn

• J

River

craigcu12 Win Two Pairs, Kings and 7s £5.45   £6.56
    joelab04 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £3.72
    craigcu12 Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £4.52
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

oozecookin Call   £0.04 £0.10 £3.96
    triofish Fold        
    luigi1 Call   £0.04 £0.14 £1.35
    joelab04 Raise   £0.18 £0.32 £3.54
    craigcu12 Raise   £0.56 £0.88 £3.96
    oozecookin Fold        
    luigi1 Fold        
    joelab04 Call   £0.40 £1.28 £3.14
    Flop

joelab04 All-in   £3.14 £4.42 £0.00
    craigcu12 Call   £3.14 £7.56 £0.82
    joelab04 Show

craigcu12 Show
    • K
    • K

Turn

• K

River

joelab04 Win Straight to the 10 £6.99   £6.9
    edited May 2015
    just going to get a new page as i've messed up that last page somehoow
    edited May 2015
    just getting a new page as i've messed up page 61 with a hand history
    edited May 2015

edited May 2015

edited May 2015

edited May 2015

edited May 2015
    just getting a new page as i've messed up page 61 with a hand history#

edited May 2015
    MY apolegies to those who read my diary, page 61 has been mess up because of a hand history been typed in a bad way, now the first thing you see is a hand history sticking out in your face, so i've did repaeted amounts of posts to get myself a new page

edited May 2015
    Todays form can still be read on page 61 you'll still be able to read them pages it's just you'll be unable to click reply to any of those posts, to actually exit the thread what you'll need to do on that page is click close window and it will divert you onto the hand history page.

tuesday 14th May day is post number 2278 on page 61
    edited May 2015

Although it doesn’t affect the outcome of variance itself, sleep can create other problems such as lack of concentration and make you more likely to over react to bad beats when they occur and my first session today tells me it was that itself which did just that. My first session today has went much better than those in recent days, good luck itself had played some part but the overall result tells me I was also concentrating much better too. My very first hand of the evening didn’t go that well having raised his donk bet on flop A64cc with AJ, he shipped the final 68p on a turn 6d and when I called, he turned 109cc and got the flush on river, rather than get so wound up, I remained more calmer and went on to make an overall winnings of £40.51, I did see myself strike lucky cards on two occasions, the first one happened when I went all in with AA vs. QJ and made a strong two pair when river give a second k, the K also give me a stronger two pair when I was all in with AK vs. A* on flop A82 but struck the K on turn.

My second session at 8pm didn’t go quite as well, I had got a couple of coolers that made me regret myself getting that river card I hoped for, I did manage to remain relaxed and just said to others in the chat box “better to see bad luck spread out than getting it all in one go”, I also decided that if things were to turn bad then I’d leave the cash right away instead of getting so worked up over them, I did make a small such of money, £5.07.

My overall total today was £45.58

edited May 2015
    if i'm going to acheive this challenge of getting myselftowards £1K in just two months, then I must start taking more break at times when bad luck is striking because when I reviewed my hand history during that hour I thought was bad luck, I found out that I was also getting myself making poor decsision and because of all tha bad luck, I just associated it as another piece of bad luck, as this challenged started mid april, I shall allow myself the first couple of week in june to attempt to complete this and then if I still fail to get the target reached, I will put a small deposit into the BR to make up what ever is required to get my BR back towards 1K then move back onto nl20 and 6 table.
    edited May 2015
    it's official, 12 tabling can sometimes be an extremely stressful thing, i'll be rushing about constantly clicking buttons, i'm also getting timed out frequently when making notes, bad beats can themselves seem a common thing "especially when players are as loose as those on nl4" then at the end of it i'd have to spend hours looking at hand histories, i've only actually got another month left and well my BR itself is now £411, so what i've decided to do now is forget about this challenge, instead I shall go onto nl10p where i shall 6 table, I had did two hours worth on nl10 tonight and it didn't have any reason to be stressful, the occassion bad beat was taken with ease, i could make bets with confidence failed bluffs were easy to accept, basically i knew all along that i'd still got so many more buy ins to make up for those lost.
    edited May 2015
    my most sickening hand of all those on nl4 has got to be this
    clubhammer Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £5.29
    Poplar134 Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £4.41
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • K

craigcu12 Raise   £0.12 £0.18 £6.20
    2HODGE2 Call   £0.12 £0.30 £2.73
    Callumb90 Call   £0.12 £0.42 £3.50
    clubhammer Fold        
    Poplar134 Fold        
    Flop

• J

craigcu12 Check        
    2HODGE2 Check        
    Callumb90 Bet   £0.21 £0.63 £3.29
    craigcu12 Raise   £0.70 £1.33 £5.50
    2HODGE2 Fold        
    Callumb90 Call   £0.49 £1.82 £2.80
    Turn

craigcu12 Bet   £0.80 £2.62 £4.70
    Callumb90 All-in   £2.80 £5.42 £0.00
    craigcu12 Call   £2.00 £7.42 £2.70
    craigcu12 Show
    • Q
    • K

Callumb90 Show

River

Callumb90 Win Straight Flush to the Jack £6.86   £6.86
    edited May 2015
    My first full day back on nl10p has been an extremely enjoyable day, bad beats were coming and going but they didn't bother me one bit, on one occassion, when I went Ch/Ai on the flop J85, AK calls me which was itself understandable, it then goes on to win with run run straight and all I said in the chat box was "well it's just £10, i've got plenty more of those", when I look back it's telling me clear, i'm happy enough to now make them small losses and know long term it will be winning". My most disappoint part came when I made a call which I knew shouldn't have been made, the opponent bet pot on a turn KJ7hhh Jd, I make the call with KdQh then when he shipped the river I sigh call hoping he was bluffing when deep down I knew he wasn't bluff and i ask why I didn't jam the turn whilst their is still outs for myself.

I haven't had the chance to do my winnings total yet but an estimate of it is a winnings total of £16
    edited May 2015
    Today didn't see me playing that much poker but the small amount of time I did have was certainly eventful. My only chance to play any poker was the 1.5 hours at12:00 before I set off to watch avengers, usually this won't see too much in way of events but today was an extremely eventful one, it started with a hand that didn't even involed myself, what happens is this play does a limp, i open raise then a hero 3bets myself and all of the sudden, the limper shoves his £15.59, i myself folded but the hero takes the chance of calling with his QQ, the villian then turns 109s which is great unless of course he hits a flush as he did and having seen this play decide to just up right away, he decides to take out his anger on someone else and that person was myself. The first bit of anger came when I with 65cc call  953c, what then happened was the turn comes Acc, he bets £1.78 which is about 1/3 of pot and me having improved to a flush draw too, and when the river card comes I get my straight, do a value bet and he becomes even more wound up now that JJ has lost. The interesting thing about this so called bad call I make is that when 3bet the pot the cbet the flop 1097c, he deems the AJcc worthy enough to call because of him having the gutshot and a runner runner flush as outs, something which I myself was viewed as a fish for doing, sady for him this hand didn't give him what he wanted. he himself could debate as much as he liked but the great thing is i myself continued to play my normal game and didn't put his tiltful mood in my way.

cas won £24.48
    edited May 2015
    today cash tables did make me a small profit £24.17 but as i've been away from MTTs for a number of weeks, i decided to take a try in the main event through a direct entry, i did attempt to gain entry through the semi but having failed, iwent for direct entry as a one off,the MTT itself did see me get off to a great start but then things started to change again, having gained 8000 chips, it didn't take long for me to see them fall, one possible reason for the loss was when i did a semi bluff on turned flush draw when perhap i should have taken the free card, at 100/200 I did see myself get my chips doubled up when my A9 went on to beat AK having 3bet jammed it pre, unfortunately it didn't stay that way because later on those chips wen over to an AK which beat me in a flip situation where i'd 4bet jammed QQ. Once the MTT was over i attempted to play some more cash but didn't remain on long.

overall my day as a whole finished as a small loss of £21.53