You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    This is why
    Regardless of his extreme views, by posing with Robinson, the trainees could have breached military rules anyway. Much like civil servants, members of the Royal Family and broadcast journalists, serving soldiers and other military personnel must remain apolitical.

It was a chance meeting, the trainee soldiers had bumped into Robinson at Watford Gap motorway services,
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    tomgoodun said:

This is why
    Regardless of his extreme views, by posing with Robinson, the trainees could have breached military rules anyway. Much like civil servants, members of the Royal Family and broadcast journalists, serving soldiers and other military personnel must remain apolitical.

It was a chance meeting, the trainee soldiers had bumped into Robinson at Watford Gap motorway services,

corbyn had photos taken with ira terrorists, same rules dont apply.
    If you know any serving or ex military ask them about the Queens Regs.
    The man who raised complaint was from the muslim council of Britain, the same council where a senior member said THE BRITISH MILITARY WERE LEGITIMATE TARGETS.
    naz shah the labour mp said they should all be punished the same **** who told the rape victims to shut up for sake of diversity.
    No matter if you support TOMMY or not these Lads can get sent to a war zone and risk being killed or maimed, by signing the petition doesnt mean you support TOMMY.
    This thread has many posters saying the nonces deserve a fair trial for raping Children, but these BRAVE young Men are hung out to dry.
    Rape children you get a fair trial, have a photograph with TOMMY BIG OUTCRY FROM THE mcb.
    But never mind as long as we dont upset the mcb.
    Jason Farrel sky news posed for a photo with TOMMY, NO ACTION TAKEN.
    But dont sign keep your liberal stance.
    I wonder why more and more people are supporting TOMMY.
  • Options
    To all the people who have sent me PMS,thank you, and thank you for taking the time to sign the petition, i will reply personally Tomorrow.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited October 2018

To all the people who have sent me PMS,thank you, and thank you for taking the time to sign the petition, i will reply personally Tomorrow.

That seems a bit harsh of them
    Hope it isn’t too heavy when it comes
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,151

tomgoodun said:

This is why

corbyn had photos taken with ira terrorists, same rules dont apply.
    If you know any serving or ex military ask them about the Queens Regs.
    The man who raised complaint was from the muslim council of Britain, the same council where a senior member said THE BRITISH MILITARY WERE LEGITIMATE TARGETS.
    naz shah the labour mp said they should all be punished the same **** who told the rape victims to shut up for sake of diversity.
    No matter if you support TOMMY or not these Lads can get sent to a war zone and risk being killed or maimed, by signing the petition doesnt mean you support TOMMY.
    This thread has many posters saying the nonces deserve a fair trial for raping Children, but these BRAVE young Men are hung out to dry.
    Rape children you get a fair trial, have a photograph with TOMMY BIG OUTCRY FROM THE mcb.
    But never mind as long as we dont upset the mcb.
    Jason Farrel sky news posed for a photo with TOMMY, NO ACTION TAKEN.
    But dont sign keep your liberal stance.
    I wonder why more and more people are supporting TOMMY.
    The points quoted in this take straw man arguments to new heights
  • Options
    QPROBBOQPROBBO Member Posts: 41
    I have signed the petition, and cannot believe people think kiddy fiddlers deserve a fair trial and our Armed Forces are being investigated over a photo.
  • Options
    Thank you QPRROBBO, much appreciated might be better for you to pm me.
  • Options
    QPROBBO said:

I have signed the petition, and cannot believe people think kiddy fiddlers deserve a fair trial and our Armed Forces are being investigated over a photo.

trainees could have breached military rules anyway.

Can you understand that when you try to join our armed forces you should be neutral?
    If you are called upon in the line of duty to arrest TR followers and have shown a penchant to agree with their views, how will that work out?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    tomgoodun said:

QPROBBO said:

trainees could have breached military rules anyway.

Can you understand that when you try to join our armed forces you should be neutral?
    If you are called upon in the line of duty to arrest TR followers and have shown a penchant to agree with their views, how will that work out?
    Read the QUEENS Regs.
    corbyn photographed with ira terrorists is ok .
    Do you think these BRAVE SOLDIERS , SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED , because the mcb raised a complaint, the same council whose senior member said it was ok to murder BRITISH TROOPS, no out cry from the mcb or the lefties then.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thank you hhy and the rest of you i have been receiving messages all day,on my fb page from people reading this thread.
    All very positive apart from one person who was very abusive but had trouble writing a sentence.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,151
    QPROBBO said:

Everyone deserves a fair trial, thats how law in a democracy works. If they are guilty they will receive appropriate punishment.
    As Tom mentioned there is good reason for The Armed Forces, The Police and any other Governmental office to be seen as Apolitical, if the soldiers were photographed at a chance meeting I would imagine it will be looked on differently to someone actively attending a rally etc.
    What seems an eternity ago the OP was questioning why a member of the public who had been previously warned risked contempt of court, where a case had a temporary reporting restrictions.
    The thread has obviously twisted and turned since then, but the simple fact is everyone is entitled to their beliefs in a democracy but they need to express these views within the boundaries of The Law.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    HENDRIK62 said:

QPROBBO said:

Everyone deserves a fair trial, thats how law in a democracy works. If they are guilty they will receive appropriate punishment.
    As Tom mentioned there is good reason for The Armed Forces, The Police and any other Governmental office to be seen as Apolitical, if the soldiers were photographed at a chance meeting I would imagine it will be looked on differently to someone actively attending a rally etc.
    What seems an eternity ago the OP was questioning why a member of the public who had been previously warned risked contempt of court, where a case had a temporary reporting restrictions.
    The thread has obviously twisted and turned since then, but the simple fact is everyone is entitled to their beliefs in a democracy but they need to express these views within the boundaries of The Law.
    Have you signed the petition ?
  • Options
    Oh dear
    You keep slating Jeremy Corbyn, a man who wanted peace in Northern Ireland.
    What’s best when there’s warring factions? Give those you support more weapons? Or try to engage in dialogue?

it is equally fatuous to say that any peace could have been brokered without the IRA: indeed, at the time the peace process truly got underway, one such torpid effort (initiated by then Tory MP Peter Brooke) had been drifting along uselessly since 1991. Republican participation would set off a crisis of Unionist faith and mistrust, fearful its hegemony would be troubled by a no-longer credible ‘enemy within’; Ian Paisley, the Unionist hardliner and Protestant fundamentalist, was master of this tactic.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,028
    edited October 2018
    QPROBBO said:

What about the ones that were falsely accused? Surely they are entitled to a fair trial.

Child abuse is a horrible crime. That is why many of us are outraged when someone gets accused of it without any justification.

Ever accessed a UK po rn site abroad? In many countries you will just have committed an act of paedophilia (in the UK the legal age for the models is 18, in others it is 21). Some laws in the UK are odd-so two 17 year olds sexting to one another may be committing an offence (because the legal age for that is 18, not 16). 2 16-year olds from the UK may go on holiday and commit offences due to the differing ages of consent as close as Ireland.

Getting back to the subject of this discussion, ie Tommy Robinson. Number of paedophiles (of any race/religion) caught-0. Trials of paedophiles risked by his actions 2, known associate who is a convicted paedophile 1 ( who this supposed "campaigner" has attempted to defend and said nothing adverse).

Does anybody seriously think that some poor abused child cares what religion his or her abuser is? I want to stop child abuse. Not just by brown people, white people or purple people. Whether by individuals or gangs. Everyone. And anyone who does not agree with that is just plain wrong.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Right i will say it again the problem is muslim rape gangs have been doing it for decades and local councils and police turned a blind eye , Tommy was on a tv show years ago and got shouted down and called a racist.
    naz shah told the Children to shut up, she is still a labour mp .
    You even made a joke about kids being raped
    i will quote you "They come over here stealing our kids :) "
    A disgusting flippant remark,
  • Options
    For those who say they cannot find the petition its on REBEL MEDIA, will pm you all soon, even mr abusive.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Oh dear
    What’s best when there’s warring factions? Give those you support more weapons? Or try to engage in dialogue?

it is equally fatuous to say that any peace could have been brokered without the IRA: indeed, at the time the peace process truly got underway, one such torpid effort (initiated by then Tory MP Peter Brooke) had been drifting along uselessly since 1991. Republican participation would set off a crisis of Unionist faith and mistrust, fearful its hegemony would be troubled by a no-longer credible ‘enemy within’; Ian Paisley, the Unionist hardliner and Protestant fundamentalist, was master of this tactic.

corbyn on platform with ira terrorists, and halfwit diane abbot supported the ira, when the ira were still active in killing innocent Men, Women and Children including BRITISH TROOPS.
    But you say you wont sign the petition for the BRITISH TROOPS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH TOMMY.
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    REBEL MEDIA.

Just be aware anyone signing the petition. You will be giving your personal data to...

"a Canadian far-right online political and social commentary media website. It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology"
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,028

tomgoodun said:

Oh dear

corbyn on platform with ira terrorists, and halfwit diane abbot supported the ira, when the ira were still active in killing innocent Men, Women and Children including BRITISH TROOPS.
    But you say you wont sign the petition for the BRITISH TROOPS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH TOMMY.
    You really don't understand the role of the British soldier. They are there to do what their commanding officers tell them to do. So (for example) in the 1970s the Army were asked to carry out some frankly dodgy stuff judged by today's standards. But they did their duty. Including the Catholic members of the Army. Because that is what a soldier does in his job.

It is entirely possible that at some stage there is going to be a major confrontation between the Bigotmeister and people who are opposed to him. And it may well be the Army's job to stop that. They will not be taking sides, just doing their job, irrespective of the various sympathies and hatred they may privately have.

The soldiers in question were trainees. They should have known better than to be used as propaganda by an Extremist. But Trainees need to learn. They will know now not to be caught by extremists, be that racist wife-beating violent drug-dealing fraudsters, or Communists. The soldiers in question will want that picture to fade from people's memories as quickly as possible, not be used as political pawns. Any true supporter of our troops should recognise that.

PS-I would love to see your hero explain his views to our Gurkha Regiment.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

REBEL MEDIA.

Just be aware anyone signing the petition. You will be giving your personal data to...

"a Canadian far-right online political and social commentary media website. It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology"

Not far right just right
This discussion has been closed.