You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited December 2018
    <

phantom, curious to know your views on solicitor farooq bajwa?

<<b class="Bold">b class="Bold">Firstly I do not know farooq bajwa or feel able to make a qualified opinion.

Neither do I know the Solicitor who wrote to TR, Tasnime Akunjee.

I assume you are referring to this....

https://www.legalfutures.co.uk/latest-news/solicitor-fined-by-sra-for-over-claiming-from-legal-aid-fund

I would defer to @Essexphil as to the seriousness of that matter and the relevance to his firms credibility/ability to sue for defamation.

You know TOMMY well enough to make a qualified opinion?
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:
    It should be easy to follow, as no reporting restrictions, they are reserved for muslim rape gangs.

p.s what has this got to do with TOMMY?
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited December 2018

If you contrast the amount of media coverage there is of TR v Farooq Bajwa, I think it is a lot easier to form an opinion on TR.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Phantom66 said:

If you contrast the amount of media coverage there is of TR v Farooq Bajwa, I think it is a lot easier to form an opinion on TR.
    I think you left out the word " qualified " Over there in the distance , you see that big hill , well thats the moral high ground you have left well and truly behind !
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Examine both sides.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I am not qualified in law so it is dangerous to comment on legal issues.

I am not sure what qualifications Rainman has but I would expect that if a Solicitor was found guilty of "fraud" they would be struck off and imprisioned?

As it stands Farooq Bajwa is still licenced to practice law.

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

I am not sure what qualifications Rainman has but I would expect that if a Solicitor was found guilty of "fraud" they would be struck off and imprisioned?

Says that , but then goes on to comment anyway .. :D
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

What about his other views on Muslims and the Police?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    interesting article about Tasnime Akunjee :
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11463208/Lawyer-backing-girls-who-fled-to-Syria-is-linked-to-terror-apologists.html

One of the parts from this article : "However, Mr Akunjee has previously said that no Muslim should co-operate with anti-terror police, arguing that Prevent, the Government’s counter-terror policy, is “straightforward, paid-for spying on the community”.
  • Options
    Phantom66">I am not qualified in law so it is dangerous to comment on legal issues.

You seem qualified enough to talk about TOMMY ROBINSONS legal issues.
  • Options

Phantom66">I am not qualified in law so it is dangerous to comment on legal issues.

The fact that he is a convicted fraudster? Hardly need a law degree to be able to comment on that.

Meanwhile Farooq Bajwa is still licenced to practice law, the only restriction on his licence is relating to application for public funding. That's not an opinion that is reading the article I quoted.

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

The fact that he is a convicted fraudster? Hardly need a law degree to be able to comment on that.

Meanwhile Farooq Bajwa is still licenced to practice law, the only restriction on his licence is relating to application for public funding. That's not an opinion that is reading the article I quoted.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11463208/Lawyer-backing-girls-who-fled-to-Syria-is-linked-to-terror-apologists.html

One of the parts from this article : "However, Mr Akunjee has previously said that no Muslim should co-operate with anti-terror police, arguing that Prevent, the Government’s counter-terror policy, is “straightforward, paid-for spying on the community”.

@Phantom66 What do you think about Akunjees previous comments bolded above ?..and before you try and dodge it , if it were untrue he would have sued the Telegraph .
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I am not "dodging" anything and neither am I a hypocrite.

The example you quote on Prevent is a whole different subject which has caused a lot of controversy in the Muslim community as a whole and among those who are tasked with implementing it.

However having read the whole article, some of the other alleged views are much more controversial and extreme.

If those quotes from social media are true and indeed attributable to the Solicitor then I would hope that the Syrian refugee and his family find someone else to represent him.

Is that balanced enough for you?

• Options
    Phantom66 said:

I am not "dodging" anything and neither am I a hypocrite.

The example you quote on Prevent is a whole different subject which has caused a lot of controversy in the Muslim community as a whole and among those who are tasked with implementing it.

However having read the whole article, some of the other alleged views are much more controversial and extreme.

If those quotes from social media are true and indeed attributable to the Solicitor then I would hope that the Syrian refugee and his family find someone else to represent him.

Might be a whole different subject , but he did say it and that is indisputable unlike social media quotes that may be going around at the moment (none of which i've seen ) .
    Imo pretty shocking for a solicitor to be advocating that certain sectors of our society shouldn't cooperate with the police .
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    So
    That’s Phantom, me,hrry, essexphil,Haysie and Tikay that Dobie has issues with... Is there anyone who has posted on the threads you frequent that you actually agree with?

Do you have an opinion that you are willing to stand by on this forum, or just here to diss others opinions?

I haven’t seen you disagree with Rainman on any topic, has he got it right ?

Does Rainman have the correct attitude towards TR?

I don’t hold my breath for any answers to the above @dobiesdraw
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    tomgoodun said:

So
    That’s Phantom, me,hrry, essexphil,Haysie and Tikay that Dobie has issues with... Is there anyone who has posted on the threads you frequent that you actually agree with?

Do you have an opinion that you are willing to stand by on this forum, or just here to diss others opinions?

We are actually discussing something serious here , didn't you say at some stage you weren't going to post on here again ? or am i mixing you up with your mentor Haysie ?
    Or are you just trying to "help" as usual ? :D
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

So

hhy thinks its ok to torture animals.
    essexill forgives gerry adams.
    haysie partly blames Parents of rape victims.
    Tikay thinks i should use capital letters when referring to muslim child rapists.
    I know which side i am on.
  • Options

tomgoodun said:

So

hhy thinks its ok to torture animals.
    essexill forgives gerry adams.
    haysie partly blames Parents of rape victims.
    Tikay thinks i should use capital letters when referring to muslim child rapists.
    I know which side i am on.
    " poor me " isn't interested in talking about the real issues , he just wants to sidetrack it.
This discussion has been closed.