You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,537
    Nice to listen to good singers on the Voice.... as opposed Britain got no talent where dropping their trousers is supposed to be entertainment, watch and cringe .
    --------------------
    I'm rubbish at picking horses, last time there were two horses with Don in their name in same race one came first other nowhere........ guess which I picked. So not doing the Don in this race. With Paddy Power paying six places I was sent to put £1 e/w Grand kids picks. Me, just gonna watch this year stick to Poker to lose my money.
    ---------------------
    Need you in the "Rail" to balance one sided threads with your view's & take on subjects.

• Options
    Woof, you will always have sanctuary here on my thread ..... the heathens never venture in here ..... for fear they'll get outed as tainted individuals. By the way it's been so long now since the Referendom I have forgotten the result. What was it please.!
  • Options
    Got to Laugh " Mumsie" I know you love your P u s s y but Dogs are more Loyal.
  • Options
    Did warn you people in glass houses throw sh........t
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Have you noticed , it normally makes an appearance late on a friday or sat night ....must be terrible to have a problem with drink :(
  • Options
    hic ! hang on off for top up
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912

Have you noticed , it normally makes an appearance late on a friday or sat night ....must be terrible to have a problem with drink :(

There you go again.You cant help yourself after you have been outed.

Making unfounded disgusting accusations.

You have form for this after getting a forum ban for disgusting posts.

• Options

Feel free to share these disgusting posts I am supposed to have made and show yourself up even more . Incidentally why would you assume my post was about you ? More food for thought ...enjoy the rest of the evening now won't you
  • Options

Feel free to share these disgusting posts I am supposed to have made and show yourself up even more . Incidentally why would you assume my post was about you ? More food for thought ...enjoy the rest of the evening now won't you
    I will not link to the TR thread (which you got your ban for) as I believe that disgustinging hate filled individual and his supporters which I include you in don't deserve any publicity.

You can play the victim all you like but forum posters should know what you are and what you post.

You have been forum banned for making disgusting posts and trolling. FACT as your mate would say.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I will not link to the TR thread (which you got your ban for) as I believe that disgustinging hate filled individual and his supporters which I include you in don't deserve any publicity.

You can play the victim all you like but forum posters should know what you are and what you post.

You have been forum banned for making disgusting posts and trolling. FACT as your mate would say.
    You can't share any so called disgusting posts I have made because they don't exist neither you or anyone will find any posts I have made that are racist in any shape or form because I'm not , so stop telling lies and go and sleep it off like a good little child
  • Options

You can't share any so called disgusting posts I have made because they don't exist neither you or anyone will find any posts I have made that are racist in any shape or form because I'm not , so stop telling lies and go and sleep it off like a good little child
    You are a pathetic troll when called out deflects and posts vile comments.

You got a ban for the posts I mentioned. Have you forgot you got banned ?

So why the ban ?

• Options

So why the ban ?

Like I said , either evidence these " disgusting "posts I am meant to have made , provide proof that I have said anything remotely racist in this forum and show us all where I have said I'm a TR supporter (actually said the opposite ) ...or stop your inane bleating and go to bed before you make yourself look any more stupid than we already know you are .
  • Options

So why the ban ?

Like I said , either evidence these " disgusting "posts I am meant to have made , provide proof that I have said anything remotely racist in this forum and show us all where I have said I'm a TR supporter (actually said the opposite ) ...or stop your inane bleating and go to bed before you make yourself look any more stupid than we already know you are .
    So you can't answer the question and deflect to say "racist comments " where did I say you made racist comments ?
    You made disgusting comments towards myself Tom phantom and H .
    You and you alone have been on the end of a forum ban which you choose to ignore.
    You try and belittle everyone who pulls you up on your sad and pathetic posts.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    racist in any shape

The bolded you have form for trying to misquote people.
    Just another example of your sad attempts to make yourself heard

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Have I got Old News for You..........

Blimey had early night all this happens & I missed it...... Troll creeps in my open door policy (everyone is welcome) and wants to Murder my Puppy.
    I should point out my naughty Puppy did time in the cooler and was rehabilitated back into society much like certain footballer. Is it fair to keep harping on about it.
    Well is it, it is if your a "Troll" because like "Tiger" that's what they do best.
    Holding a grudge is not Healthy for you or my Puppy, agree to disagree and move on don't keep trying to get my puppy banned again with old news.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Dobiesdraw, why did you serve a forum ban recently?
  • Options

Haven't you been chat banned , what was that for ?
  • Options
    paige55 said:

Trish Alias; Paige55
    I AM SO MAD WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO TAKE A BELOVED DOG FROM THERE OWNER,S GARDEN BREAK INTO THERE SIDE GATE EVEN TRY TO BREAK INTO THERE HOUSE TO GET THE DOG WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM THEY ARE RAT,S

Least we forget a casualty of the "Troll Wars" some years ago she outed them for what they are............ not very nice people. Your name popped up.! "Clousuo"
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Yes that is true. It was overturned in 24 hours as the person who reported me was a little sneaky. He knows who he is.

So, why did you serve a forum ban recently?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Yes that is true. It was overturned in 24 hours as the person who reported me was a little sneaky. He knows who he is.

So, why did you serve a forum ban recently?
    Not sure, perhaps if you require details you should ask the person who banned me .
    Have a lovely Sunday now .