You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    3-6-5-1-2 I think.

Just to check our points, I think Dollie had one point prior to last nights play, and you said it was a 4 point night for our team, so should he be on 3 points now and us on 20, or was it a 3 point night last night?

Sorry to query!

I might only focus on UKOPS mini for a couple of days, I do well in the first and last ones, but my middle stats are terrible, don't think i've made it out of the first 5 levels on any of the 3 middle events.

I think if someone from the group goes deep in the £11 game one night that could end the profit leaderboard. Points is interesting though as you can take a few different approaches to it.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Nicely done @NOSTRI, great write up too.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Shelley7 said:

Just to check our points, I think Dollie had one point prior to last nights play, and you said it was a 4 point night for our team, so should he be on 3 points now and us on 20, or was it a 3 point night last night?

Sorry to query!

What's happened here is I can't count. You had a 3 point night; 2 from you, one from @Dollie.
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 706

Cracking score Nostri, really putting on the prerssure.

Need to figure out a way to stop losing all my profits in those £11 games, think i've put around 100 into them for 10 back.

Also, one note, I have also cashed everyday ;)..

Still all to play for though, as you shown, a top 2 finish can change it all.

Agree, great result for Nostri, as well as doing a sterling job with his spreadsheets.

Shelley, good to see you scoring everyday for our team. Sorry I am not doing better, only 2 scores out of 18. Hopefully 2nd half will be better ;)
  • Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    Dollie said:

Cracking score Nostri, really putting on the prerssure.

Need to figure out a way to stop losing all my profits in those £11 games, think i've put around 100 into them for 10 back.

Also, one note, I have also cashed everyday ;)..

Still all to play for though, as you shown, a top 2 finish can change it all.

Agree, great result for Nostri, as well as doing a sterling job with his spreadsheets.

Shelley, good to see you scoring everyday for our team. Sorry I am not doing better, only 2 scores out of 18. Hopefully 2nd half will be better ;)

Plenty of time left mate, let's win the second half!
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edited May 2020
    Nice reportage @NOSTRI . Nice to see how everyone is getting on. I still think there is everything to play for (hopefully ;) )

Now we are in the 2nd half, are we allowed subs? Just asking like.

Morning Ryan x
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    NOSTRI said:

I have a bit of a quandary this morning. I need to make this quick because I have a lot of actual work to do but also I won big last night and I want to make as much of that as possible. Whatever shall I do?

It was a pretty quiet night for most of us. A few points here and there but nothing special. But UKOPS #25 seems to have been a productive event for quite a few of us. @waller02 was doing very well until I knocked him out before the points. Sorry, mate. @LmfaoAllin, @SR23 and @Shelley7 all managed to get a point out of it. But three more of us ran very deep. @PKRPar walked away with 2 points. @pomfrittes walked away with 3. And that funny, handsome @NOSTRI guy walked away with 10 points for taking second overall.

That pushes me up to joint second with my other half @Allan23. Would have been three of us at the top if @Shelley7 hadn't found two points last night.

Four of our players had streaks of getting at least a point every night of Mini UKOPS yesterday. Today, we are left with only two. Nice work, @LmfaoAllin and @Shelley7.

On the profit side, my second place last night was good for just a hair over £300 which is more than enough to put me in first place with quite a lot of room to spare. Not much else to say with everyone else sticking more or less where they were. But shout out to @pomfrittes for digging himself out of the red.

Since we're now halfway through the series, here are a few more random facts and figures.

- As noted, only two players have picked up points every day and that is @LmfaoAllin and @Shelley7
    - Six people have played every single tournament, even the PLO: @bbMike, @bigfatfish, @day4eire76, @LmfaoAllin, @MAXALLY, @pomfrittes
    - The three biggest overall scores so far are me in UKOPS #25 for £300.42, @Allan23 for £173.60 in UKOPS #17, and me again for £149.46 in UKOPS #4
    - @Shelley7 and @bigfatfish are the only other two players who have won more than £100 and @Shelley7 has done it twice

Anything else you want to know?

How close has @cpfc_2010 got to getting a point? Do you know if he has made the first break in any game yet?
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    ssssshhh...... @cpfc_2010 is like a wounded wildebeest atm...and you know how dangerous they can become...leave him asleep..like groggy in the main ukops 🤪

I’m still of 5he opinion that @bigfatfish is gonna storm through by the end! ( chuffin hope so!)
  • LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    edited May 2020

How close has @cpfc_2010 got to getting a point? Do you know if he has made the first break in any game yet?

I heard a rumour @cpfc_2010 took a bounty last night, not sure if i believe it.

Wp @NOSTRI, on and off the tables.

And @Shelley7 , not happy enough crushing the games, you have to crush my soul and only achievement of cockroaching into the money each day :(
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Lay off my partner in crime! He will come good. I know it.
    PKRPar said:

Lay off my partner in crime! He will come good. I know it.

Unforch I have to agree....eeeek
  • engyengy Member Posts: 723
    great score Nostri and thank you for sorting all the scores out brilliant organisation
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Broken my side bet record with a 20 minute exit due playing like a fool (I know hard to believe, right).

Good luck all tonight.
    Best of luck out there tonight. I'm working on school assignments so I'll give everyone a chance to catch up to me a little. :blush: Hoping to late reg some of the later ones though so don't get too comfortable.
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    waller02 said:

Broken my side bet record with a 20 minute exit due playing like a fool (I know hard to believe, right).

Good luck all tonight.

Not far behind you Ryan. KK vs AA doesn't work :(
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334
    I believe this works, lets see.

I wont be playing tonight as im too tired.

• PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvEs5e5fI7po0H43UFPCQtbGu57jkAAiMlre7VXhW9Q/edit#gid=1064040290

^ for the results as they happen (just bringing this link to the latest page for folks :))
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    waller02 said:

Good luck all tonight.

Sigh. Hang you head in shame. looks like I will have to carry the Team in that one then....

MAXALLY 0 539
    dasman 0 540
    waller02 0 541
    NOSTRI said:

Best of luck out there tonight. I'm working on school assignments so I'll give everyone a chance to catch up to me a little. :blush: Hoping to late reg some of the later ones though so don't get too comfortable.

Thats what you said last night....anyway if you've got homework...should you be playing at your age? ( Tikay! we have a minor!!)

ps gl for laters

madprof said:

Thats what you said last night....anyway if you've got homework...should you be playing at your age? ( Tikay! we have a minor!!)

ps gl for laters

Not sure what you're implying. Working hard over here.