You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,347
    Lolololol
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Seems to have been a much more productive night last night and once again we have a new leader. Although not one single person bothered playing the £100 Rebuy at 2215. It's like you don't even want the points.

£2,000 Bounty Hunter
    10. mumsie (20 points)
    23. Kahuna96 (1 points)

@mumsie got off the mark with a respectable 10th place and immediately started trying to bribe the officials for more points.

£300 Deep Stack
    1. Kahuna96 (100 points)
    10. wynne1938 (20 points)

The Big Kahuna strikes again. Well done to @wynne1938 for scoring a cool 20 points and not trying to bribe more points out of me.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    34. engy (1 points)
    39. Dollie (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Predator
    25. JACKDAW (1 points)
    59. MARK277 (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    17. MARK277 (1 points)
    26. Kahuna96 (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro
    5. SidV79 (55 points)
    6. engy (50 points)
    9. Drudkh (25 points)
    24. Toffeeandy (1 points)
    32. JACKDAW (1 points)

This seems to be your favourite tournament, although this is the first night one of us hasn't won it. I was kind of hoping we could win it every night so please try harder tomorrow. Well done to final tableists @SidV79 and @engy.

£100 Deep Stack
    7. stokefc (35 points)
    13. TVSpice (5 points)
    15. Toffeeandy (1 points)

You don't often see Stoke FC with points but he's done his team proud here.

Here's the leaderboard as it stands. @Kahuna96 is back on top but it's still very close and all to play for.

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    @Kahuna96 definitely shouldn't have told you about the comp!

Thanks for the write ups Nostri, good reads
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    .......but it's still very close and all to play for.

If you are one of those glued to the bottom of the table with just one point.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,347
    Can you use comic font for the bottom of the table?
  • Options
    Couple of administrative notes.

First of all, tiebreakers. I had a chat with my business partners and we came up with the following:

In the event of a tie, it will be broken based on highest number of wins. If that's also a tie, we'll look at highest number of final tables and then highest number of cashes. If it's still tied after that, we give up.

And some notes on the schedule.

I've been tracking numbers since Tuesday and everything is performing well except the £100 Rebuy at 2215. It had 1 runner on Tuesday and none last night. Would like to hear some thoughts on why that may be. The next earliest one is at 1715. Is that too early to swap it with? It would be a shame to remove this as there are already not many options under 2 quid.

We've discussed adding the £300 Deep Stack for £2.20 at 2115, but if the issue is that the £100 RB is too late then that's likely to also not be very popular. I think the £200 Bounty Hunter for £2.20 at 1805 might be worth a look too since it's a bit earlier.

Let us know what you think.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    I guess everyone scrubbed it off after it was reported you’d have to be up until 2am to FT it!

What about that PLO8 suggestion as an addition?

Also is there any way of reporting number of appearances on the table (if you’re scraping direct from lobbies)? Be cool to see how many comps people are hitting, and also might make me feel at bit better for languishing at the bottom :D
  • Options
    bbMike said:

I guess everyone scrubbed it off after it was reported you’d have to be up until 2am to FT it!

Also is there any way of reporting number of appearances on the table (if you’re scraping direct from lobbies)? Be cool to see how many comps people are hitting, and also might make me feel at bit better for languishing at the bottom :D

Remind me which PLO8 MTT we're talking about. I was sad we couldn't include one for the PLO degens, so definitely think it's worth considering.

Here's a little bonus leaderboard showing the number of times points have been scored. I think that's what you meant?

And here's how many people have played each tournament. Didn't think to track this on Monday and those lobbies are dead now, so that's showing all zeros.

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    That line graph is sexy. More graphs please @NOSTRI
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

That line graph is sexy. More graphs please @NOSTRI

Careful what you wish for. I'll fill this place up with charts.
  • Options
    Oh go on then, one more chart. Here's the points distribution by day. This is a fun one, I'll post it again once the week is up.

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Hey Nozzer

Great work, frankly you need to get out more.....meet girls etc ;)

( oh sorry we can't get out oh, unless your name is Domcumface Cummings)
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    i say keep the 10.15. i'll probably play at somepoint, and if no-one else plays, it doesn't really matter :)
  • Options
    Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    Thanks for the stats @NOSTRI :) Im pretty happy with all the tourneys in atm but that 2.20 BH would be a good replacement for the 10.15 if no one is playing it
  • Options
    Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    Allan23 said:

@Kahuna96 definitely shouldn't have told you about the comp!

Thanks for the write ups Nostri, good reads

Now you'll only have yourself to blame if I beat you to the ticket :tongue:
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    Keep the 22.15 and add the 21.15 deep. Good for us mtt players who work til 9/9.30pm

• Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Really enjoying these daily write-ups. Much appreciated!
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014

Keep the 22.15 and add the 21.15 deep. Good for us mtt players who work til 9/9.30pm

Nobody played it though. @NOSTRI puts a lot of time in behind the scenes, so it's waste of admin tracking a tournament that nobody plays.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    waller02 said:

Nobody played it though. @NOSTRI puts a lot of time in behind the scenes, so it's waste of admin tracking a tournament that nobody plays.
    Hey Ryan

Work? WTF is Mark swearing at us all like that??

I'm glad to see you are being the Boris to Nozzer's Domcum.... >:)
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    NOSTRI said:

bbMike said:

Remind me which PLO8 MTT we're talking about. I was sad we couldn't include one for the PLO degens, so definitely think it's worth considering.

Here's a little bonus leaderboard showing the number of times points have been scored. I think that's what you meant?

And here's how many people have played each tournament. Didn't think to track this on Monday and those lobbies are dead now, so that's showing all zeros.

Can’t remember which PLO8, the one that someone else asked for! Pomfrittes was it? Anyway whoever it was hopefully they’ll remember and request!

In terms of an appearance stat I was thinking since you know who from the list has entered an event, you can just count the number of events they’ve played across the week. So for example I might have played 7 games for my glorious total of 1, whereas Maxally, for example, might have played 672 ;)