You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2020
    MAXALLY said:

I think Ryan @waller is doing a cracking job.

Couldn't agree more. If you see my attempt at spreadsheets you would see why it's @NOSTRI department. I work behind the scenes saying "nice write up again" etc.

I'm filling in when NOSTRI is busy, just don't expect the same quality on those days.

But yeah, NOSTRI deserves the credit here, he is doing 95% of the admin.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited May 2020
    waller02 said:

I work behind the scenes saying "nice write up again" etc.

You're really good at that, though.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Ok, that other bloke isnt doing a too shabby job either. There, I've said it now.

Tournament proposal for next week to consider for both organisers. I have now accepted the fact you will not be including the FTT or orfy games. On that same basis, you will not be able to include any of the plo8 games, which are now included in another Forum comp.

However, I think you should look at including..

1) The 7 @ 7 BH. I know it is over the £5 buy in, but you are including the Mini today which is a rebuy and most players will spend more in that.
    And/or
    2) The £200 Deep stack (buy in £5.50) @ 8.15pm on a Sat & Sun

I hope you will treat my proposal with some serious consideration, before telling me to go and take a run and jump ;)

Cheers
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Tournament proposal for next week to consider for both organisers. I have now accepted the fact you will not be including the FTT or orfy games. On that same basis, you will not be able to include any of the plo8 games, which are now included in another Forum comp.

1) The 7 @ 7 BH. I know it is over the £5 buy in, but you are including the Mini today which is a rebuy and most players will spend more in that.
    And/or

I hope you will treat my proposal with some serious consideration, before telling me to go and take a run and jump ;)

Cheers

- I think that 7@7 is a non-starter if we're strict about keeping the schedule in the spirit of this, which is that it's a leaderboard for Low/Micro tournaments only. It was on our original list but we removed it for that reason. But discuss amongst yourselves and see if you can change our minds. Personally I hate it and always run bad in it, so f*ck it.
    - Happy to consider the Deep Stack and will put it on the maybe list. Didn't even know it existed.
    - We probably are going to try a PLO MTT for next week. Haven't discussed it with @waller02 yet but it seems like there are one or two that get a good number of runners. The PLO comp is unofficial and has no prizes, so that's much less of an issue.
    - We're quite likely also adding the 2115 £2.20 Deep Stack

You all have until Sunday to raise your objections/other ideas regarding schedule changes.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    MAXALLY said:

Ok, that other bloke isnt doing a too shabby job either. There, I've said it now.

And/or

Cheers

We had discussed the 7.70 but wanted to cap buy ins at 5.50 max.
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    All that work and admin you guys are having to do with all this and still folk trying to get tournaments added here or removed there, just no pleasing some people...

On a side note: have you given any thought to the idea of adding in the equivalent tournaments from 12:30 to 17:30 to cater for anyone who might want to get involved in this but is currently playing a daytime rather than evening schedule?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Well it says 'added prizes' on that PLO8 thread. (for the record)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

MAXALLY said:

And/or

Cheers

- I think that 7@7 is a non-starter if we're strict about keeping the schedule in the spirit of this, which is that it's a leaderboard for Low/Micro tournaments only. It was on our original list but we removed it for that reason. But discuss amongst yourselves and see if you can change our minds. Personally I hate it and always run bad in it, so f*ck it.
    - Happy to consider the Deep Stack and will put it on the maybe list. Didn't even know it existed.
    - We probably are going to try a PLO MTT for next week. Haven't discussed it with @waller02 yet but it seems like there are one or two that get a good number of runners. The PLO comp is unofficial and has no prizes, so that's much less of an issue.
    - We're quite likely also adding the 2115 £2.20 Deep Stack

You all have until Sunday to raise your objections/other ideas regarding schedule changes.
    @NOSTRI @waller02

As a non-participant, I'm not putting forward my views, but I will mention that.....

"We probably are going to try a PLO MTT for next week. The PLO comp is unofficial and has no prizes, so that's much less of an issue"

All being well, Sky Poker WILL add some (relatively small) prizes for a 1 month trial.

• Options
    Oh perfect. Then we don't need to feel bad about excluding PLO.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    MynaFrett said:

All that work and admin you guys are having to do with all this and still folk trying to get tournaments added here or removed there, just no pleasing some people...

On a side note: have you given any thought to the idea of adding in the equivalent tournaments from 12:30 to 17:30 to cater for anyone who might want to get involved in this but is currently playing a daytime rather than evening schedule?

Asking for a friend.

most people play evening now things are kicking back in
    the lads are still in a tweaking stage so its to be expected
    for what its worth the 6.05 bh might be worth thinking about
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    In full support of everything that Nostri has said. Being that the 7 at 7 can gtfo (also run like **** in that) and the 5.50 weekend deep stack and a PLO tournament would make excellent additions. I am however also on board with @MynaFrett in wanting perhaps 1 daytime addition as I am primarily an early afternoon player. Regardless of changes I'll continue to participate as I love what you guys are doing and do really appreciate the effort you're putting into it!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    You seem to be getting a few suggestions of what to add or remove but maybe some have views but are keeping quiet. Could maybe do a poll of those involved (I am sure @NOSTRI has a way of doing this via his spreadsheet) about what to add/remove if you have a few options. The best way for this to work is for people involved or potentially involved to speak up and make it improve and evolve.
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Tikay10 said:

Tsaaaar said:

Can you add me please <3 </p>

@Tsaaaar

Not sure Main Event winners are eligible my friend. ;)

Apologies to the thread regulars for going off topic, but many congrats on winning last night's Hitman Main. Great result that.
    Thanks @Tikay10 It was a welcome surprise! :)
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Beyond,a supreme effort,by the ' team,running this'

would vote,with STOKE, 18.05 B.H. plus,on the basis,it is still doing;
    'relevent' good numbers ? ( for what it is)
    17.15 £100 GT rebuy,for those wishing to,get the party started,early.

Ryan,Nostri,mumsie,..I promised,every evening,every day ,from Sat 30th,which is today ! Yippee.

As,was suggested above ,by another poster,only for perspective,and,for the interest,of readers,but non participants,which might persaude, others,( non participants ) to participate,in this,each players entries,.Not necessarily specific 'numbers' ,per sae,just broadly,
    X..played,six bounty hunters,three deepstacks,and two rebuys, etc.

Only thinking ' out loud' trying to be constructive, nowt else.

Sterling Work,again,well done,and hope all your efforts,are appreciated.

p.j.
  • Options
    We have our first f*ck up of the series. Hooray. I forgot to make a note of the lobby URLs last night.

This isn't a major issue and I can still do the results as usual, but it will take a little longer, so bear with me.

It would be helpful if anyone is able to look into their table list from last night and give me the lobby URLs for these tournaments. Tagging people I know played some of them: @mumsie, @MAXALLY, @stokefc, @Allan23.

- 1915 £300 Deep Stack
    - 2000 £1k BH
    - 1905 Nightly Micro
    - 1940 £100 Deep Stack
    - 2215 £100 Rebuy

This is called crowdsourcing and it's not embarrassing.
  • Options
    All good now. Results coming shortly. Thanks, all.
  • Options
    A few technical hitches this morning but huge thanks to @mumsie and @Tikay10 who saved the day. Huge night last night, with over 572 points scored, the highest yet, even without anyone picking up a win.

£2,000 Bounty Hunter
    8. tomgoodun (30 points)
    9. Red_King (25 points)
    11. MAXALLY (15 points)
    17. Kahuna96 (1 points)
    25. Toffeeandy (1 points)
    26. engy (1 points)

Nice family pot here with three of us getting deep runs. @MAXALLY had a very good night and we'll be seeing more of him shortly.

£300 Deep Stack
    8. MAXALLY (30 points)
    17. mumsie (1 points)

There he is, with his second decent score of the night.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    11. MAXALLY (15 points)
    24. mumsie (1 points)

And there's number three for a total of 60 points in one night. Nice work.

£1,000 Mega Stack
    8. waller02 (30 points)
    10. Drudkh (20 points)
    16. tomgoodun (1 points)
    26. zadoc (1 points)
    29. engy (1 points)

First night out for the Mega Stack and it got 17 entries from us lot, the highest from the night's schedule. That's a keeper. Well done to @waller02 and @Drudkh for booking some points.

£5,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter
    7. mumsie (35 points)
    30. NOSTRI (1 points)
    67. MARK277 (1 points)

Seventh place for @mumsie in the Mini. Nice work.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    3. Kahuna96 (70 points)
    8. Allan23 (30 points)

These two. Again. Leave some points for the rest of us, chaps.

£100 Nightly Micro
    4. Drudkh (60 points)
    5. JACKDAW (55 points)
    8. TVSpice (30 points)
    26. poppy765 (1 points)
    29. stokefc (1 points)

The Nightly Micro has been surprisingly popular and a good source of points. Three deep runs last night.

£100 Deep Stack
    3. JACKDAW (70 points)
    8. stokefc (30 points)
    11. Allan23 (15 points)

@JACKDAW got his second decent result of the night, which as we'll see is going to cause some upsets on the leaderboard.

---

The full leaderboard doesn't fit on my screen anymore. Sorry, @bbMike, try scoring some more points. @Kahuna96 has extended his lead even further and looks well set to win first place going into the last two nights and @JACKDAW has jumped into second place. Any of the top 9 could still easily get into the money and even some of the top 20 could do it. Should be an exciting weekend.

• Options
    Bonus chart.