You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Kahuna96 said:

Trying my best to make the most of that ticket :D

going well so far! Good luck
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,083
    edited June 2020
    The cash bubble has just burst so he has £40.90 locked up plus 3 head prizes in the bank. He's repping Team Micro Masters splendidly.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Kahuna96 said:

GL...but I hope you have read the T's & C's that were introduced by the organisers today.

Rule56 c) Anybody cashing in a Main Event from a free ticket gained from this competition is excluded for 10 weeks.
  • Options
    Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    MAXALLY said:

Kahuna96 said:

GL...but I hope you have read the T's & C's that were introduced by the organisers today.

Rule56 c) Anybody cashing in a Main Event from a free ticket gained from this competition is excluded for 10 weeks.
    Well, thought I'd bust to make sure its only 10 weeks :P and I have no points yet this week so no one has to worry about me atm

• Options
    Kahuna96Kahuna96 Member Posts: 40
    Appreciate the opportunity to play in that, thanks to all who organise :) Look forward to challenging for that ticket again
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
  • Options

Last night's Gold Rush Main Event;

@Kahuna96 0 29 £40.90 + £47.81 Head Prizes 3

• Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Tikay10 said:

Well done that man! o:)
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited June 2020
    Lots of movement today with final tables all over the place. Yesterday's first place is now in joint 4th and I've dropped from 3rd all the way to 7th. Boooo.

£100 Rebuy
    2. stokefc (80 points)

This must be @stokefc's favourite event; he always does well in it.

£300 Rebuy
    5. Tsaaaar (55 points)

Slight improvement on yesterday's numbers for the £300 Rebuy but the writing appears to remain very much on the wall for it. Take those points while they're available, @Tsaaaar.

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    8. tomgoodun (30 points)

@tomgoodun with a good 'un in the MTT formerly known as the £2,000 Bounty Hunter.

£100 Nightly Micro
    2. JACKDAW (80 points)
    3. SidV79 (70 points)
    8. gr0wapear (30 points)
    14. engy (1 points)
    15. TVSpice (1 points)
    28. poppy765 (1 points)

@JACKDAW is unstoppable in this one. He was third on Monday but chose to bestow that honour on @SidV79 last night and settle for second instead. How generous. @gr0wapear gr3w a pear and locked up 8th.

£300 Deep Stack
    3. Toffeeandy (70 points)
    13. gr0wapear (5 points)

@Toffeeandy has evidently decided to score lots of points this week. Good plan.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    4. engy (60 points)
    16. tomgoodun (1 points)
    31. MynaFrett (1 points)

Fourth place for @engy, whose choice of alias inspires endless curiosity in me. What does it mean? Seriously, what does it mean?

£300 Deep Stack
    13. gr0wapear (5 points)

Second FT of the evening for @Toffeeandy, whose alias is much easier to understand. Toffee is a confection made from sugar and butter and sometimes mixed with nuts or raisins. Andy is short for Andrew.

£10,000 Gold Rush
    29. Kahuna96 (£40.90 + £47.81)

Special mention for @Kahuna96, who used his free main event ticket last night. If you read recent posts in this thread you can see he had a pretty good run but must have forgotten to sit in the top right seat as he busted in 29th. Watch your backs, I expect he'll be back on the hunt for Micro Masters points now.

---

All change in the top three as we see four more people join the triple digits club. @Toffeeandy slots in at third and @Tsaaaar and @JACKDAW are currently sharing first. Sharing is great but tiebreakers are annoying; let's get that sorted out ASAP, lads.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    edited June 2020
    Ha yes, I folded my way to heads up then I opened up and lost, should have folded for the win
    Edit: am playing the early games cuz I'm tired
  • Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    NOSTRI said:

Lots of movement today with final tables all over the place. Yesterday's first place is now in joint 4th and I've dropped from 3rd all the way to 7th. Boooo.

£100 Rebuy
    2. stokefc (80 points)

This must be @stokefc's favourite event; he always does well in it.

£300 Rebuy
    5. Tsaaaar (55 points)

Slight improvement on yesterday's numbers for the £300 Rebuy but the writing appears to remain very much on the wall for it. Take those points while they're available, @Tsaaaar.

£1,500 Bounty Hunter
    8. tomgoodun (30 points)

@tomgoodun with a good 'un in the MTT formerly known as the £2,000 Bounty Hunter.

£100 Nightly Micro
    2. JACKDAW (80 points)
    3. SidV79 (70 points)
    8. gr0wapear (30 points)
    14. engy (1 points)
    15. TVSpice (1 points)
    28. poppy765 (1 points)

@JACKDAW is unstoppable in this one. He was third on Monday but chose to bestow that honour on @SidV79 last night and settle for second instead. How generous. @gr0wapear gr3w a pear and locked up 8th.

£300 Deep Stack
    13. gr0wapear (5 points)

@Toffeeandy has evidently decided to score lots of points this week. Good plan.

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    4. engy (60 points)
    16. tomgoodun (1 points)
    31. MynaFrett (1 points)

Fourth place for @engy, whose choice of alias inspires endless curiosity in me. What does it mean? Seriously, what does it mean?

£300 Deep Stack
    13. gr0wapear (5 points)

Second FT of the evening for @Toffeeandy, whose alias is much easier to understand. Toffee is a confection made from sugar and butter and sometimes mixed with nuts or raisins. Andy is short for Andrew.

£10,000 Gold Rush
    29. Kahuna96 (£40.90 + £47.81)

Special mention for @Kahuna96, who used his free main event ticket last night. If you read recent posts in this thread you can see he had a pretty good run but must have forgotten to sit in the top right seat as he busted in 29th. Watch your backs, I expect he'll be back on the hunt for Micro Masters points now.

---

All change in the top three as we see four more people join the triple digits club. @Toffeeandy slots in at third and @Tsaaaar and @JACKDAW are currently sharing first. Sharing is great but tiebreakers are annoying; let's get that sorted out ASAP, lads.

Hi @NOSTRI , small error in your report as I only made 1 deep stack final table, this seems to have been mentioned twice. However my total in the table is correct (55 from Monday + 70 from last night = 125). Apart from that keep up the good work!

Cheers, Sugarybutteryconfectionandrew ;)
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Tikay10 said:

Well played sir!
  • Options

Hi @NOSTRI , small error in your report as I only made 1 deep stack final table, this seems to have been mentioned twice. However my total in the table is correct (55 from Monday + 70 from last night = 125). Apart from that keep up the good work!

Cheers, Sugarybutteryconfectionandrew ;)

Done on purpose to make sure you're paying attention
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Hi @NOSTRI it's not much of a mystery bud, it's just my surname is English and nickname was always engy 😁
    Well done @Kahuna96 making good use of the token and all point scorers last night. It was one of those nights last night I could've made some big runs had some funny coolers for massive stacks 🤣🤣 all good fun. Good luck everyone tonight
  • Options
    NoEa5yCa5hNoEa5yCa5h Member Posts: 608
    Tikay10 said:

"You three should contact @Tikay10 to arrange handoff of your prizes."

All they have to do is post on this thread or send me a PM & I'll do the rest. Please post before 10am if you want the entry the same night.

@Kahuna96

@JACKDAW

@NoEa5yCa5h

I think I'll play Saturday if you can sort it please, @Tikay10 ?
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Been a while since a posted in here (or played any of the qualifying events) but I just wanted to say bravo to the organisers for how well this has been run and also the excellent write-ups.

I'll be back in the mix tonight hoping to finally score my maiden point :)
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

"You three should contact @Tikay10 to arrange handoff of your prizes."

All they have to do is post on this thread or send me a PM & I'll do the rest. Please post before 10am if you want the entry the same night.

@Kahuna96

@JACKDAW

@NoEa5yCa5h

I think I'll play Saturday if you can sort it please, @Tikay10 ?

@NoEa5yCa5h

OK, no prob, leave it with me & I'll get t sorted.

• Options
    Have just watched @misterpj take 4th in an MTT. Watch out at the top of the leaderboard.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    delighted, NOSTRI,.. won that, genuine pleasure, four hours plus poker, we were same table, virtually throughout, won't mention, how I 'was out', but fist pumped the air, when NOSTRI took it down. THANKS Nozzer, Bourbon, on me.. p. j.