You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what is cheating in poker?

Comments

• Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    Jac35 said:

I think this one is going to be difficult for you Churchy

You have no proof. The reason you have no proof is that there is nothing amiss and your statements aren’t true.

You’re slurring two very popular chaps who have always behaved impeccably
    It’s a bit different with you. You’re unpopular and don’t behave impeccably

Putting all this together it is, as i said at the start, a difficult one for you.

Just because someone is unpopular does not mean they are lying?

can i hide tikay and pompeys sharkscope?

if i cant why did they after i said it and not before ?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I blocked them sharkscope and my alcholisim helped me hic!

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    churchy18 said:

Glad Google could instruct you on how to take a screenshot.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove?

Neither have blocked their sharkscopes, not that it's a crime to do so, they just haven't opted in. There is a very clear difference.

It changed a couple of years ago with data protection and whatnot, all players were auto opted out and had to opt in to have their stats on show. Lot of players still show as opted out.

Quite frankly you should be embarrassed by this whole crusade.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    @churchy18 I would seriously quit now before you go any further with this. You are swimming in very dangerous waters.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    I also played a lot of PLO8 DYM games when Tikay played them, they were very profitable :smiley:

You need to retract the accusation of blocking SS as hhy says - all players who don't pay any attention to SS would have had their stats showing before but not now.
  • Options
    so

churchy18 said:

Glad Google could instruct you on how to take a screenshot.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove?

Neither have blocked their sharkscopes, not that it's a crime to do so, they just haven't opted in. There is a very clear difference.

It changed a couple of years ago with data protection and whatnot, all players were auto opted out and had to opt in to have their stats on show. Lot of players still show as opted out.

Quite frankly you should be embarrassed by this whole crusade.
    if you show me the full stats from ss from when tikay phoned nic fair enough but they wont appear! why

Did you play 20/30/40 pl08 dyms a day and play against those 2 players?

did you see that when 1 registered the other did seconds later?

but never seemed to play seperatley and as have already said i dont think tikay did wrong but he was not helped when the only time the other player played was when tikay was there like it or not its what happened tikay would register for his games nic would a minute later!

i can lie but check ss it cant according to you all! and i cant hide that only others can

If that happened in a few sessions you played you would say somthing pretty sure you have in the past and they did not phone each other while playing!

Simple solution check much nics dym play increased after talking to tikay and how much it decreased when tikay stopped playing?

and then check how many games he played before chatting to tikay and at what stakes which was very limited before the chat which is alll on the forum but yeah im talking shite

if its not hidden show me the stats to prove it!

pretty sure if a snide shite like you had figures you would provide them but !

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Have you contacted BT asking for Tikay's call log for the last 3 years?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Pretty much everyone used to play when Tikay was on, and he'd drum up comps etc to drive volume, the games dried up when he took a break so there's nothing weird about one other player lowering volume at the same time the games dry up.

Have you got any hand histories that might prove collusion from the games that took place, what, 3 years ago?

Probably time to move on.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

I also played a lot of PLO8 DYM games when Tikay played them, they were very profitable :smiley:

You need to retract the accusation of blocking SS as hhy says - all players who don't pay any attention to SS would have had their stats showing before but not now.

Sigh mike me you tk eon mac have played 20000 plus dym games on the other hand prior to my post pompey hardly played dyms ussually played the small buy in plo8 mtt games how i got to know him and plays micro dyms

Then chats to tk and then all of a sudden only time he plays is when tikay is playing @ £5.50 and above

come on im not a idiot thats played 50 games thinks i know everthing ffs but when somone sits on the phone coacning another player and they then play in every sixman dym game then come on ffs

show me the graphs before and after the chat but either way you take off mtts from 5700 games and its a pretty poor number to be ending up in 85% of dyms with same player!

Now please prove the alcholic wrong!
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Pretty much everyone used to play when Tikay was on, and he'd drum up comps etc to drive volume, the games dried up when he took a break so there's nothing weird about one other player lowering volume at the same time the games dry up.

Have you got any hand histories that might prove collusion from the games that took place, what, 3 years ago?

Probably time to move on.

seriously you sound like your trying to help hide it! thought better of you

look through your history how many times did me and you come up against pompey in micros how good bad was he then?

was he good enough to jump from losing player in £1/£2 pl08 mtts with 20/30 runners to joining £5/£11/£16.50 pl08 dym tables against the likes of eon tikay maca geradirl sharmsie whizz and even me who had all played double his total games when he joined the dyms would you risk those stakes when your ussual was under 3.30?

He still stands at 5000 odd games im at over 30000 strange when at the time he was playing so many and i stopped but all of a sudden so did he and tikay except the odd few games here and there as you do to keep up normality

Remember sharmsie and david cassidy its like avonsmum ellesmum shelly shelllly shellly07 shelliee reported all them nothing done reported multiple others nothing done even when provided proof but they expect

• Options

Have you asked if you can remove your tounge from his anus!

• Options

Any proof im lying or would you rather just believe someones word? i cant provide proof they can that why they hid it not me!

me and you have never got along as i have always had a problem with idiots and always wanted to knock the living **** out you

but either way i think we both agree 2 people cheating in a dym is wrong and is unnaccepatable instead of being a **** ask tikay and pompeynic to prove they never played as many games i say they did!

but they cant hence the reason both hid theyre stats no matter what you say both constantlly boasted about them on the forum pompey about his major or mini win and tikay with his dym numbers which is all on the forum as they cant delete it all like they have with the stats

and so as if to prove it how many dyms was pompey involved with tikay from say 2015/2018 come on mummy and jackie doll prove me the liar not yer special tikay!

You asked for this tony when you tried grandstanding yes you might have your wee boyband but times are a changing no respect for a untruthful person that trys to tarnish another to cover himself
  • Options
    oops i did again!
  • Options
    come on tony prove me a liar and a fraud show the numbers strange how somone like you wont after alll those years grandstandings on numbers
  • Options
    makes you wonder was eon1961 and tikay1'tikay10 are they all same player

would not be 1st time that sky allowed it
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    Standard Rangers supporter, bitter and stuck in the past.
  • Options

typical celtic fan ignore the truth and all the abuse and use bigotry as an excuse Big jock knew just like you do too!
  • Options
    edited June 2020

you just show your own ignorance and hatred where or when have i said anything about celtic/rangers but straight away you bring rangers into it! Not sure about you but thats a lot of hate all because of your bigoted views.

but i supppose its easy for the inbred race to justify hatred/sectarianism when its against other beliefs after all its the celtic way init sweep sweep

LmfaoAllin thats a rather apt name for one of you init sweep sweep

Bet you still head to the trophy centre for yer badge of wee jimmy in the name of BJK

When you tell your english friends about the celtic do you talk about the 30 years of abuse the club covered up hence Big Jock Knew ?

do you tell them that rather than save 100s more victims! you hid the abuse of many perpetrators and even defended them?

do you tell them your greatest ever coach covered up the sexual offences commited by those under his control?
    do you tell them he could have saved them from more harm if he acted sooner?

your club fired and then rehired a known sexual offender instead of reporting him to the police ?(he was already kicked out celtic football club reserves the same person your then chairman set up a company with (nothing to do with the celtic that trained on same pitch used same changing rooms had same peado coaches 2019) sweep sweep

(nothing like the kitman caught with hundreds of indecent images of children from over 3o years that where stored in a cupboard at parkhead for over 20 years )

Scotlands hidden shame

Or i could go on but it shames not only your disaese ridden club but my country that is being ruined by you inbred backwards thinking lot that is the snp support riots and thuggery but keep the shops closed

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    Churchy do yourself a favour mate and get some help. Seriously your posts are deranged to the point of embarrassment.

As former alcoholic myself albeit a functioning one, I honestly fear for your mental well being.

Please stop making yourself look silly with your accusations and rants and find somebody you trust and take a leap of faith buddy and I don't mean religion. Just get better.

Praying for you fella