You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what is cheating in poker?

Comments

• gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    churchy18 said:

Standard Rangers supporter, bitter and stuck in the past.

typical celtic fan ignore the truth and all the abuse and use bigotry as an excuse Big jock knew just like you do too!

Bigotry? Where about? I laugh at a boy on here for supporting Falkirk is that also bigotry?Looked like he was just mocking you for living up to the typical Rangersy stereotype of being a very thick paranoid crackpot.

Oh and that paedophile patter is absolutely tragic and makes you look like an absolute cretin.

I'm sure everyone will take your ridiculous allegations seriously now
  • churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853

Churchy do yourself a favour mate and get some help. Seriously your posts are deranged to the point of embarrassment.

As former alcoholic myself albeit a functioning one, I honestly fear for your mental well being.

Please stop making yourself look silly with your accusations and rants and find somebody you trust and take a leap of faith buddy and I don't mean religion. Just get better.

Praying for you fella

really to start it was abuse as i was a liar now i need help ffs fella give yer head a wobble funny how jacky and puff shut up now you pipe up as i already got told everyone hates me so it will be hard to prove right (jac35)

wether people hate me or not its fact pompey nic only regged when tikay did after theyre chat an expeirienced forumer should know that why do you think i never got abused from jac or poffy or bbmake ffs

gregkdy82 said:

churchy18 said:

typical celtic fan ignore the truth and all the abuse and use bigotry as an excuse Big jock knew just like you do too!

Bigotry? Where about? I laugh at a boy on here for supporting Falkirk is that also bigotry?Looked like he was just mocking you for living up to the typical Rangersy stereotype of being a very thick paranoid crackpot.

Oh and that paedophile patter is absolutely tragic and makes you look like an absolute cretin.

so where or when did i say rangers **** nut?
  • LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    @churchy18
    churchy18 said:

Fwiw, although Celtic are obv the superior Sunday league team, I'm not a supporter of either.

Bigotry? Really?

My point was that nothing is heard from you for ages then you turn up firing shots dragging up old nonsense that didnt have any legs the first time round.

In the cold light of day, have a look back through what you've written and have a think about the implications of what you're implying.

Ridiculous, right?

Obv its your life, your body, your mind and your choices, but do yourself a favour and seek some help with regards to the drink mate.
    Along with all the other obv detrimental effects, it can distort your reality and thought processes to the point you can come to the above kind of conclusions.

Do some sobering up, get some solid food in you, I suggest humble pie, then come back with some apologies.

Mon' the hoops
    edited June 2020
    gregkdy82 said:

churchy18 said:

"Oh and that paedophile patter is absolutely tragic and makes you look like an absolute cretin". rather look like a cretin than support a club that covers up peados and then erect statues of the peado enabler and praises it

Is it true parkhead had to call in the army for the demonstrations against staues or you had to tell your manky unwashed inbred fans to take a shower before the game because even the dead people next door where complianing yous where smelly bas t ar ds
    lolololol

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/celtic-write-fans-reminding-wash-6451792
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    churchy18 said:

gregkdy82 said:

churchy18 said:

"Oh and that paedophile patter is absolutely tragic and makes you look like an absolute cretin". rather look like a cretin than support a club that covers up peados and then erect statues of the peado enabler and praises it

Is it true parkhead had to call in the army for the demonstrations against staues or you had to tell your manky unwashed inbred fans to take a shower before the game because even the dead people next door where complianing yous where smelly bas t ar ds
    lolololol

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/celtic-write-fans-reminding-wash-6451792
    Do you see my avatar?

That look like a Celtic badge?

I don't think you can make yourself look anymore stupid or sick in the head if you tried but it will be fun watching nonetheless so please carry on.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    When you are the one making the accusations, you are the one that needs to make some coherent statements and explanations. All that everyone sees is what appears to be drunken rants which don't make a whole load of sense.

It is actually a bit hard to know exactly what you are saying has happened.

Is it really that big a shock that someone managed to get good at DYMs. Of the formats it must be the easiest one to study to get good at.

Is it really a big surprise that on a small site like sky in a format not loads of people play that someone plays loads of games with one player? Is it not possible that a recreational player may enjoy playing games with someone like tikay? Its also possible that lots of professional players would enjoy playing with tikay!

If you had actual concerns surely you would pass these concerns onto customer care? Surely you would have hh where you could provide evidence or potential areas for customer care to look at.

Maybe try posting something when your not drunk and people may have a better chance at understanding what you are trying to say.

@churchy18

churchy18 said:

Fwiw, although Celtic are obv the superior Sunday league team, I'm not a supporter of either.

Bigotry? Really?

My point was that nothing is heard from you for ages then you turn up firing shots dragging up old nonsense that didnt have any legs the first time round.

In the cold light of day, have a look back through what you've written and have a think about the implications of what you're implying.

Ridiculous, right?

Obv its your life, your body, your mind and your choices, but do yourself a favour and seek some help with regards to the drink mate.
    Along with all the other obv detrimental effects, it can distort your reality and thought processes to the point you can come to the above kind of conclusions.

Do some sobering up, get some solid food in you, I suggest humble pie, then come back with some apologies.

Mon' the hoops
    ignore the football sectarian and religous **** (must say i never brought that into this) but no matter what people think of me look at facts i had no reason to bring this up again other than a comment on another thread that had nothing to do with tikay or his fanboys i was cheated on another site like i said on thread tikay and his fanboys thought it was about him which it was not but it made me want to talk about this since tikay wants to talk me down before i say anything about hime everything i have said is true about tikay pompeynic check ss instead of just attacking me

Sober for 3 months ty
    gregkdy82 said:

churchy18 said:

I would just like to ask when should peados be talked about is ok if its rangers or unionist?

Do you support blm?

If say rangers had 8 convicted sex cases we tried to hide from the courts is that ok or should i hide and deny it like your evil club

is it just bigotrty when it affects your club/race? or should it not be society as a whole thats acce
    MattBates said:

When you are the one making the accusations, you are the one that needs to make some coherent statements and explanations. All that everyone sees is what appears to be drunken rants which don't make a whole load of sense.

Is it really that big a shock that someone managed to get good at DYMs. Of the formats it must be the easiest one to study to get good at.

Is it really a big surprise that on a small site like sky in a format not loads of people play that someone plays loads of games with one player? Is it not possible that a recreational player may enjoy playing games with someone like tikay? Its also possible that lots of professional players would enjoy playing with tikay!

If you had actual concerns surely you would pass these concerns onto customer care? Surely you would have hh where you could provide evidence or potential areas for customer care to look at.

Maybe try posting something when your not drunk and people may have a better chance at understanding what you are trying to say.

i did i have at time called both out on numerous occasions but its a bit like pj saying you and jac are coluding but the big difference is you and jac dont play every table together where as at that point i was on nearly every table as both players

Either way no one will believe me until they check games which they cant and i will say it again i dont think tikay knowingly did anything wrong but by sitting on a phone explaining his plays and methods and then sitting on the same table with said player is wrong esspecially in a 6man dym

No not really but when at the time you are probably in the top 5 of games played per day at 08 you get to know the players esspecially when you have played for years like yerself and me
    MattBates said:

(no its not really )

s it really that big a shock that someone managed to get good at DYMs. Of the formats it must be the easiest one to study to get good at

(no its not a suprise for someone to learn and improve but im sure the how they improve matters especially if theyre on the same table as the teacher esspecially on a dym)

(no not really but it becomes a concern when that person comes of the phone with your opponent and only plays games involing your opponent after sitting having conversations on how to play the game)

(I did i have..again)

(sorry im not as educationally advandced as others but hopefully i have worded/written it properly or well enough for you to understand)

sorry where my sentences not pronounced enough for you

Or is it just hard to pick holes in

• EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Can we all agree to not tell @churchy18 about Mike Postle?
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited June 2020
    churchy18 said:

what constitutes collusion/cheating in poker?

Would you feel its ok if 2 players are sitting on the phone discussing hands as they are being played while on the same table in a 6 man dym?

does soft play constitute collusion especailly when they are deliberately trying to influence the outcome of the game?

when if soft play above is not cheating when does it cross the line to cheating in any other game/sport there is rules about manipulating results so why is it allowed in poker especially when its so obvious?

Would be unhappy in this situation. DYMs are not available on many poker networks these days as it can be, I guess, easier to impact the result if 2 or more are 'working together'.

See some moves being pulled and a little soft angle shooting stuff on the DYM's however nothing I have witnessed in over 30,000 games that I would term as cheating or collusion on the Sky network.

Cammy
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Accusing people of collusion with no evidence is out of order
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    This is assuming you know 2 players in the same DYM as yourself discussing hands in the DYM you are involved in.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,770

Crikey. Looks like I missed an all night party.

I've got better things to do than respond to this nonsense, and I explained it all & in full several times before.

But.... repeat a lie enough times & some people will believe it.

So churchy states;

"Would you feel its ok if 2 players are sitting on the phone discussing hands as they are being played while on the same table in a 6 man dym?"

Then along comes Cammy who responds by saying;

"Would be unhappy in this situation. DYMs are not available on many poker networks these days as it can be, I guess, easier to impact the result if 2 or more are 'working together'".

So the mud was thrown, & we can immediately see some of it sticks.

Once again, when I tried to help pompeynic, who was a bit low & going through a crisis of confidence, we were NOT in the same game whilst on the phone. That would be bang wrong, but it did not happen. At the time he was not a mate, just a player who asked for a bit of help. Customer Service at it's very best I would have thought, and it's pretty mean to see it twisted into cheating allegations. (Subsequently we became good mates).

I played a DYM & explained my thought processes to Nick. He was not in that game.

Then we reversed positions, & he played a game and explained his thought process to me. I was not in the game.

It's all as simple as that, no more, no less. Categorically, we were NOT in the same game during the 2 games where we were on the 'phone.

churchy repeatedly states pompey & I hid our SS stats, an allegation he first made in May 2018.

This is an untruth.

I have never hidden my SS stats. This is categorical.

However....

In May 2018 - exactly when churchy states repeatedly that I "hid" my stats - GDPR came in. Prior to that, every player was by default opted in to Sharkscope. That changed in May 2018 (note the date) when SS reversed the default & everyone had to Opt In if they wished their stats to be visible. And suddenly churchy starts alleging I hid my stats.

I had never bothered Opting In, & in fact until all this last night I had not even realised I was, in effect, "hidden".

So I went through the SS Opt In process at around 2am this morning, (as soon as I saw all this) & now, this morning, I am Opted In to SS & everyone can see my stats. For relevance, you need to select "SIT & GO" rather than "All" or "Scheduled".

Feel free to look at them all you wish. Screen-name is tikay1.

Please bear in mind the PLO8 player pool at the £10 & £15 level was extremely thin, so yes, the same players were in the same games much of the time. That includes pompey, Eon, churchy & myself. It's a big leap of imagination to go from that to the suggestion that because we played many games together we were in some way colluding. Those games, believe me, were fiercely contested. (And Eon seemed to win most of them).

I don't really want to waste my time answering questions about my SS stats, but as we can see this morning from Cammykaze, when folks make ridic accusations, there are always some that believe them.

So feel free to probe my SS Stats all you like, & if there are any sensible questions, feel free to ask.
    edited June 2020
    There is an SS drop down which shows my "MOST FREQUENT OPPONENTS".

This is what it states for me - my most frequent opponents. (I have removed the profit & loss figures).

eon1961SkyPoker 6891

alexis74SkyPoker 3570

WhizzewkySkyPoker 2645

Macacgirl1Statistics 2444

churchy18 This player has chosen to block their statistics.SkyPoker 2221

HENDRIK62SkyPoker 1655

mmmchipsThis player has chosen to block their statistics. 1613

gerardirlSkyPoker 1558

EnutSkyPoker 1541

raygrayteSkyPoker 1515

edited June 2020
    And here is my "Players Most Profitable Against", C & P direct from SS. (I have deleted the profit figures as it's a bit unseemly to publish them). The number shown is number of games, not profit.

eon1961SkyPoker 6891

alexis74SkyPoker 3570

EnutSkyPoker 1541

WhizzewkySkyPoker 2645

churchy18This player has chosen to block their statistics.SkyPoker 2221

Macacgirl1Statistics were reset to 11/02/2016 00:00SkyPoker 2444

raygrayteSkyPoker 1515

pompeynicSkyPoker 1379

eddie2SkyPoker 720

markycashSkyPoker 723

edited June 2020
    I'l leave the thread open for a few days so everyone can say their piece & then I think it's best if I lock the thread & we all move on, as it's all rather sad.