You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

1505153555680

Comments

  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,229
    NOSTRI said:

    lfccarl said:

    did i score points in the deep stack 19:15
    @NOSTRI

    Nope. You appear to have finished quite a few spots out of the money. You got a point from the £750 BH.
    ok what do i need to score points
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,433
    lfccarl said:

    NOSTRI said:

    lfccarl said:

    did i score points in the deep stack 19:15
    @NOSTRI

    Nope. You appear to have finished quite a few spots out of the money. You got a point from the £750 BH.
    ok what do i need to score points
    Points will be awarded based on the position you finish in a qualifying tournament.

    1st: 100 points
    2nd: 80 points
    3rd: 70 points
    4th: 60 points
    5th: 55 points
    6th: 50 points
    7th: 35 points
    8th: 30 points
    9th: 25 points
    10th: 20 points
    11th: 15 points
    12th: 10 points
    13th: 5 points
    Other ITM: 1 point


    All the info is on the first page.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,229
    NOSTRI said:

    lfccarl said:

    NOSTRI said:

    lfccarl said:

    did i score points in the deep stack 19:15
    @NOSTRI

    Nope. You appear to have finished quite a few spots out of the money. You got a point from the £750 BH.
    ok what do i need to score points
    Points will be awarded based on the position you finish in a qualifying tournament.

    1st: 100 points
    2nd: 80 points
    3rd: 70 points
    4th: 60 points
    5th: 55 points
    6th: 50 points
    7th: 35 points
    8th: 30 points
    9th: 25 points
    10th: 20 points
    11th: 15 points
    12th: 10 points
    13th: 5 points
    Other ITM: 1 point


    All the info is on the first page.
    thank you
  • azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    I did something I do very rarely tonight. I lost my cool. I played 45 consecutive hands without winning one before exiting the 830 mini. Meanwhile I got 2 correct score bets up on the football and I backed Webb Simpson at 16/1 in the golf this morning and he's leading. I can take a hint so I might leave the tables alone for a while. Good luck to everyone in the MML. It's an excellent idea and very well run.
  • jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    edited July 2020
    I know what you are saying with losing your cool. I was ko from a tourney 2 nights ago.
    The villain open shoves and I called with 66. He flips J5 and rivers a jack. Usually ok, though I did not say nh this time!!!
    He was shoving light so was obv a call.
    Can a beat like that affect you at least the next time you are in that position? Yesterday I was shoved into and I had 66, I folded?
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    I know it’s situational. With no info or read at a new table with tourney life at stake. How often % do you call an open shove with 66? Around 14bb?
    Thanks 🤕
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,433
    Good morning. [Insert introduction here].

    MML gang is running good again with six final tables and a resurrection of the win streak.

    £100 Rebuy
    3. jcrazar1 (70 points)

    £500 Bounty Hunter
    11. MynaFrett (15 points)

    £200 Bounty Hunter
    5. waller02 (55 points)

    £1,500 Bounty Hunter
    3. Danyo0 (70 points)
    20. MynaFrett (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    7. bornablade (35 points)

    £100 Deep Stack
    6. bornablade (50 points)
    7. Dollie (35 points)
    13. Gp1991 (5 points)

    £750 Bounty Hunter
    8. engy (30 points)
    22. tomgoodun (1 points)
    38. waller02 (1 points)
    49. bbMike (1 points)

    £750 Mega Stack
    1. mumsie (100 points)
    2. Tsaaaar (80 points)
    8. Dollie (30 points)
    11. MAXALLY (15 points)
    22. Allan23 (1 points)
    24. Inachair (1 points)
    29. tomgoodun (1 points)

    £5,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter
    18. Tsaaaar (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    16. Swog (1 points)
    17. Inachair (1 points)

    @jcrazar1 got the ball rolling with a final table in the warmup. A brilliant result for @mumsie, winning the Mega Stack. And more final tables from @waller02, @Danyo0, @Tsaaaar, and @bornablade, who is having a pretty good first week out in the league.

    My deepest commiserations to @Allan23, who came second in the £2.20 Rebuy after knocking me out with a runner-runner straight. It was an absolute delight to deliver the news that we removed that from the MML schedule long ago. No points for you, sir.

    Two nights left and we have one of our closest weeks yet with only 39 points separating 1st and 4th and quite a few more in the running to deliver an upset. Best of luck to all.


  • bornabladebornablade Member Posts: 734
    Really enjoying this and it’s making me concentrate. Always had a decent record in the 7:15 & 7:45 deep stacks. Wish I’d have been in sooner! Hopefully get a couple more decent runs tonight and tomorrow!
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 5,447
    edited July 2020
    A winning mention in this thread is a nearly a mention in the another thread.






  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 8,507
    mumsie said:

    A winning mention in this thread is a nearly a mention in the another thread.






    Well played mate
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 5,904
    20:45 £5:50 £1k BH anyone seen it??
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 5,447
    I think win a more important one.
    So
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,100
    NOSTRI said:

    Good morning. [Insert introduction here].

    MML gang is running good again with six final tables and a resurrection of the win streak.

    £100 Rebuy
    3. jcrazar1 (70 points)

    £500 Bounty Hunter
    11. MynaFrett (15 points)

    £200 Bounty Hunter
    5. waller02 (55 points)

    £1,500 Bounty Hunter
    3. Danyo0 (70 points)
    20. MynaFrett (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    7. bornablade (35 points)

    £100 Deep Stack
    6. bornablade (50 points)
    7. Dollie (35 points)
    13. Gp1991 (5 points)

    £750 Bounty Hunter
    8. engy (30 points)
    22. tomgoodun (1 points)
    38. waller02 (1 points)
    49. bbMike (1 points)

    £750 Mega Stack
    1. mumsie (100 points)
    2. Tsaaaar (80 points)
    8. Dollie (30 points)
    11. MAXALLY (15 points)
    22. Allan23 (1 points)
    24. Inachair (1 points)
    29. tomgoodun (1 points)

    £5,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter
    18. Tsaaaar (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    16. Swog (1 points)
    17. Inachair (1 points)

    @jcrazar1 got the ball rolling with a final table in the warmup. A brilliant result for @mumsie, winning the Mega Stack. And more final tables from @waller02, @Danyo0, @Tsaaaar, and @bornablade, who is having a pretty good first week out in the league.

    My deepest commiserations to @Allan23, who came second in the £2.20 Rebuy after knocking me out with a runner-runner straight. It was an absolute delight to deliver the news that we removed that from the MML schedule long ago. No points for you, sir.

    Two nights left and we have one of our closest weeks yet with only 39 points separating 1st and 4th and quite a few more in the running to deliver an upset. Best of luck to all.


    Nozzer

    There’s an error in the 750 mega stack result...it says @mumsie came first ..clearly a typo!💩👹🤪👿
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 121,286

    @stokefc

    @engy


    Morning guys.

    You have both been entered into tonight's Mini Major as your prize for running 2nd in MML.

    Stokey was 2nd last week, & engy was 2nd the previous week, but due to technical issues (I forgot to sort it) engy did not get his entry last Sunday.

    GL lads.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,433
    Good morning.

    Bit of a corker last night with 691 points being distributed today and 8 final tables. Certain people in the league are not giving up without a fight and I love to see it.

    £100 Rebuy
    6. NOSTRI (50 points)

    £500 Bounty Hunter
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)
    5. Danyo0 (55 points)

    £1,500 Bounty Hunter
    4. Swog (60 points)
    15. engy (1 points)
    34. Danyo0 (1 points)

    £100 Nightly Micro
    9. bornablade (25 points)
    16. Gp1991 (1 points)
    18. jcrazar1 (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    1. MynaFrett (100 points)
    9. Dollie (25 points)

    £100 Deep Stack
    4. YouMad (60 points)
    10. jcrazar1 (20 points)

    £750 Bounty Hunter
    9. Cammykaze (25 points)
    10. Swog (20 points)
    17. WESSSSSST (1 points)

    £750 Mega Stack
    2. DARK4NIGHT (80 points)
    8. Inachair (30 points)
    22. MAXALLY (1 points)
    23. Danyo0 (1 points)

    £3,000 Mini Sharpshooter
    3. YouMad (70 points)
    16. Danyo0 (1 points)
    19. MynaFrett (1 points)
    58. jcrazar1 (1 points)
    70. engy (1 points)

    @YouMad showed up in 3rd in the Mini Sharpshooter. That should really be worth more points but it isn't. He also took 4th in the £100 Deep Stack. I'm not mad about that at all. @MynaFrett was on fire last night, with a final table in the early £500 Bounty Hunter, a win in the £300 Deep Stack, and one sad little point in the Mini Sharpie. It's always nice when someone finally starts meeting your expectations. More final tables courtesy of me, @Danyo0, @Swog and @DARK4NIGHT.

    Sad news for @Danyo0, who has been pushed down to second and replaced by @MynaFrett, who takes a 68 point lead. That means @Inachair is down to 3rd and @jcrazar1 just about holds on to 4th. It's still all very close heading into the final night and a good session from any of the top 5 or so could make them a winner.

    In other news, the 20:45 £5 Bounty Hunter that we optimistically kept on the schedule has once again shown up for Sunday. That's looking like it only runs Sundays now, so keep that in mind. The 20:15 £5 Deep Stack has now not been seen for two weeks must be assumed dead.

  • pocketpocket Member Posts: 7
    Please add me to this Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes

    Gl all
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 8,507
    pocket said:

    Please add me to this Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes

    Gl all

    Welcome aboard. Good luck
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 768
    Wp @MynaFrett - your record in that deep stack is sublime
  • azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    I've no will power and paid for it. JJ v 55 against someone doing very nicely in this league. Board brings no overpair chance (10,6,3).Turn is a 7,river is a 4. A straight made like that? 122/1. A few hands later the same player puts me out with KK.
  • BlueleaderBlueleader Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I was just told about this, and thought it's good idea, please count me in.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 8,507

    Hi, I was just told about this, and thought it's good idea, please count me in.

    Welcome and good luck.
Sign In or Register to comment.