You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

1606163656680

Comments

  • bettingbenbettingben Member Posts: 16
    Tikay10 said:


    1. @lewjax79 (604 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @bettingben (452 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @MR_ttuci (273 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @MynaFrett (266 points) — 1x Mini Main entry



    Well done all.

    I'll arrange for @bettingben to play Sunday's Mini Major.

    @lewjax79 @MR_ttuci & @MynaFrett need to let me know what night you'd like to play. (24 hours notice please.)


    Well done all.

    Thanks @Tikay10. Will that be it will be Sunday 26th that i'm entered into?

    If anybody is interested in how I get on I might livestream playing this. I don't know the rules here, so won't post a link to my youtube page but if you interested message me and I will let you know where to find it :)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070

    Tikay10 said:


    1. @lewjax79 (604 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @bettingben (452 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @MR_ttuci (273 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @MynaFrett (266 points) — 1x Mini Main entry



    Well done all.

    I'll arrange for @bettingben to play Sunday's Mini Major.

    @lewjax79 @MR_ttuci & @MynaFrett need to let me know what night you'd like to play. (24 hours notice please.)


    Well done all.

    Thanks @Tikay10. Will that be it will be Sunday 26th that i'm entered into?

    If anybody is interested in how I get on I might livestream playing this. I don't know the rules here, so won't post a link to my youtube page but if you interested message me and I will let you know where to find it :)

    @bettingben

    Yes, Sunday 26th, though if you'd prefer to defer it to another week, that's no problem, just let me know.

    Unless there is anything especially edgy on your YouTube page - affiliate links, etc - there's no reason why you can't post a link on here.
  • loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 136
    Can I please get involved for next weeks+? Looks fun
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 4,837
    edited July 2020

    Can I please get involved for next weeks+? Looks fun

    As long as you promise not to win it like bubblegum lew I'm sure @waller02 will do a welcome procedure.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 7,779
    mumsie said:

    Can I please get involved for next weeks+? Looks fun

    As long as you promise not to win it like bubblegum lew I'm sure @waller02 will do a welcome procedure.
    Welcome procedure confirmed. Good luck @loosecamel
  • loosecamelloosecamel Member Posts: 136
    waller02 said:

    mumsie said:

    Can I please get involved for next weeks+? Looks fun

    As long as you promise not to win it like bubblegum lew I'm sure @waller02 will do a welcome procedure.
    Welcome procedure confirmed. Good luck @loosecamel
    Thanks! GL everyone
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 978
    Good morning and welcome to week 9 of the league.

    Not the worst session ever but we're off to a slow start.

    £100 Rebuy
    3. Gp1991 (70 points)
    6. jcrazar1 (50 points)

    £400 Bounty Hunter
    2. bettingben (80 points)
    6. cenachav (50 points)

    £1,000 Bounty Hunter
    3. Duesenberg (70 points)
    9. loosecamel (25 points)
    30. coo1-um (1 points)

    £100 Nightly Micro
    11. Toffeeandy (15 points)
    25. azahuerk (1 points)

    £750 Bounty Hunter
    32. lfccarl (1 points)
    36. Tsaaaar (1 points)

    £2,000 Mini Marksman
    10. NOSTRI (20 points)
    12. jcrazar1 (10 points)
    20. gpc70 (1 points)
    29. Allan23 (1 points)
    44. MARK277 (1 points)
    47. loosecamel (1 points)
    50. Duesenberg (1 points)

    £200 Deep Stack
    2. bettingben (80 points)

    @bettingben came out firing with two 2nd places. Many of us will have watched @Duesenberg take 3rd in the £1,000 Bounty Hunter on his Twitch stream last night. Plenty of deep runs in the Mini, with mine being the deepest. Wish I'd taken the time to sort out weighted points over the weekend now. More final tables from @jcrazar1 and @cenachav. Good stuff. I don't like to kick a man when he's down but @lewjax79 scored no points last night. Good time for someone else to rack up some points and be in with a fighting chance, I'd say.

    That's going to have @bettingben leading the pack after day one, followed by @Duesenberg, @Gp1991 and @jcrazar1.

    Just a reminder that there is a Discord server where many of us chat about our sessions, rail each other's deep runs, and other poker nonsense with quite a few of the MML gang already hanging out there. All are more than welcome to join and you can use this link to do so: https://discord.gg/nXzj5Z

  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 697
    Could I be entered into Thursday's Mini please @Tikay10 ?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070
    MynaFrett said:

    Could I be entered into Thursday's Mini please @Tikay10 ?

    @MynaFrett

    Yup, no problem, leave it with me.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070

    @JACKDAW @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02


    Morning.

    Just want to confirm the position with the Mini Major entry that was originally due to JACKDAW but which he suggested might go to Dollie.

    Are we all still happy to do this, & if so, is this Sunday OK Gordon or would you prefer another Sunday?

    If everyone is agreeable, I'll sort it accordingly.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 978
    Good morning. Listen. I like Marmite. I don't mind adding Marmite to other popular foods. Marmite crisps? Fine. Marmite peanut butter? Incredible idea, I eat it every day. Cashew nuts, cheese, flatbreads, rice cakes. Sure, why not. But where do we draw the line? I don't know, but in my opinion the line should have been drawn a long way before we got to Marmite Lynx. With all the indignities 2020 has forced upon us, why must we make it worse by combining Marmite with Lynx, a product which already had zero redeeming qualities? You need to take a long, hard look at yourselves, Marmite.

    Now that I've got that out of my system let's see how we all did last night.

    £100 Rebuy
    2. jcrazar1 (80 points)

    £1,000 Bounty Hunter
    12. MynaFrett (10 points)
    19. loosecamel (1 points)

    £50 Nightly Micro
    18. tomgoodun (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    8. bettingben (30 points)
    9. TVSpice (25 points)
    10. DARK4NIGHT (20 points)
    14. Allan23 (1 points)

    £100 Deep Stack
    1. WAREZ (100 points)
    11. DARK4NIGHT (15 points)

    £750 Bounty Hunter
    18. lewjax79 (1 points)
    19. MARK277 (1 points)
    20. bettingben (1 points)

    £3,000 Mini Gold Rush
    6. lewjax79 (50 points)
    56. MARK277 (1 points)
    59. tomgoodun (1 points)
    60. MAXALLY (1 points)

    £200 Deep Stack
    2. misterpj (80 points)

    We got @jcrazar1 taking 2nd in the warm up. The RNG gods must have been smiling on @misterpj for once, also grabbing a 2nd place in the late Deep Stack. Well done to @WAREZ for supplying our first win of the week. And a begrudging congratulations to league pest @lewjax79 for his final table in the Mini Gold Rush.

    @bettingben retains his lead for the moment. @jcrazar1 jumps into second, followed by @WAREZ, with @misterpj bringing up the rear. I would love to see @misterpj beat @lewjax79 in the league this week.


  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,601
    I thought @NOSTRI had reached the point of pure dribbling nonsense in his attempts to keep these daily updates interesting, but no, it seems Lynx Marmite is actually a thing?!

    Well, I think it is, although I'm still not certain if the entire internet is playing a practical joke on me, or perhaps my missus slipped some LSD into my morning coffee!
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 120
    Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 74,533
    10:35

    @JACKDAW @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02


    Morning.

    Just want to confirm the position with the Mini Major entry that was originally due to JACKDAW but which he suggested might go to Dollie.

    Are we all still happy to do this, & if so, is this Sunday OK Gordon or would you prefer another Sunday?

    If everyone is agreeable, I'll sort it accordingly.
    @Tikay10 @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02

    As far as im aware all is ok and everyone happy with this arrangement tikay, dollie is over the moon to have the chance to boss the big boys around, and nostri and waller are happy too
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 978
    I have never been happy in my life but I am agreeable regarding this arrangement.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070
    NOSTRI said:

    I have never been happy in my life but I am agreeable regarding this arrangement.

    @NOSTRI

    I'm not sure you could ever be described as agreeable, tbh.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070
    JACKDAW said:

    Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 74,533
    10:35

    @JACKDAW @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02


    Morning.

    Just want to confirm the position with the Mini Major entry that was originally due to JACKDAW but which he suggested might go to Dollie.

    Are we all still happy to do this, & if so, is this Sunday OK Gordon or would you prefer another Sunday?

    If everyone is agreeable, I'll sort it accordingly.
    @Tikay10 @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02

    As far as im aware all is ok and everyone happy with this arrangement tikay, dollie is over the moon to have the chance to boss the big boys around, and nostri and waller are happy too

    @JACKDAW @Dollie

    A fabulous gesture, & I know Dollie will have a ball.

    I'll get it sorted for this Sunday.
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 703
    Tikay10 said:

    JACKDAW said:

    Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 74,533
    10:35

    @JACKDAW @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02


    Morning.

    Just want to confirm the position with the Mini Major entry that was originally due to JACKDAW but which he suggested might go to Dollie.

    Are we all still happy to do this, & if so, is this Sunday OK Gordon or would you prefer another Sunday?

    If everyone is agreeable, I'll sort it accordingly.
    @Tikay10 @Dollie @NOSTRI @waller02

    As far as im aware all is ok and everyone happy with this arrangement tikay, dollie is over the moon to have the chance to boss the big boys around, and nostri and waller are happy too

    @JACKDAW @Dollie

    A fabulous gesture, & I know Dollie will have a ball.

    I'll get it sorted for this Sunday.
    Thanks guys. This Sunday is okay for me Tikay.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070

    @Dollie @JACKDAW

    OK, I'll get the Free Entry sorted for this Sunday.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 978
    Good morning. Things to do today. Here is an incredibly succinct daily roundup.

    Session bad.

    £100 Rebuy
    2. jcrazar1 (80 points)
    9. Gp1991 (25 points)

    £200 Bounty Hunter
    8. bettingben (30 points)

    £1,000 Bounty Hunter
    8. LmfaoAllin (30 points)
    21. bettingben (1 points)
    26. jcrazar1 (1 points)

    £50 Nightly Micro
    19. Rinkhals (1 points)

    £300 Deep Stack
    2. Kahuna96 (80 points)

    £100 Deep Stack
    7. Gp1991 (35 points)

    £750 Bounty Hunter
    13. bettingben (5 points)
    29. lewjax79 (1 points)

    £2,000 Mini Predator
    17. MynaFrett (1 points)
    32. Duesenberg (1 points)
    44. PKRPar (1 points)
    48. wynne1938 (1 points)
    49. Brrrrrrr (1 points)

    £200 Deep Stack
    2. bettingben (80 points)

    @bettingben, @jcrazar1, @Kahuna96 good. Everyone else bad.

    Points:

  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 92,070
    MynaFrett said:

    Could I be entered into Thursday's Mini please @Tikay10 ?

    @MynaFrett

    All sorted for tonight, hope you make it pay.
Sign In or Register to comment.