You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tables not opening again!

Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
edited January 2021 in Poker Chat
Only noticed on dym's. And last night's £2.20 bh.
Last night when I tried to manually open the bh it told me I had a duplicate table open.
I didnt .
I closed everything down and started again but still got the duplicate warning.
Now today, I only noticed when my dym disappeared from the list and the table hadn't opened.

As an addendum, it's seems to be intermittent. Anyone else?

Comments

• Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Exactly same problem, didn't happen for a while last night, then happened a lot in a period of about an hour.

Try to launch table, opens but doesn't load, says I have a duplicate table open

Using google chrome.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    edited January 2021
    I also had this happen to me yesterday. Only happened twice, out of a lot of tables. I was using Firefox.

1st 1 was a £11TDYM. Had 5 other tables working fine-as above, kept telling me had the table open-I recall Mr RaRa was on it-I finished 4th, so presumably 2 others couldn't load either.

2nd table was either the 6 or 6:30 freeroll. Same problems, but then noticed the stacks were appearing on the left, as well as the right. Once closed the lobby (as opposed to the table) table came up fine.

Hope this helps. Would be good if Sky gave me a Cash reward if this solves it. About £11 would be good :)
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    I had a 5 minute period where a table wouldn't load.

Another table kept trying to open that was already open causing a duplicate issue.

If cash rewards are being offered as per a @Essexphil request. A SPT seat would shut me up.

You could slip it in in the STP give-away draw and no-one would be any the wiser.

Maybe phone me?
  • Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    Still doing it as if 5:30
    Duplicate table warning. Won't load, just loading Symbol for minutes.
    My only cure is to reboot the comp.
    Meanwhile blinding away.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    I had the same 6.05pm SPT Sat. playing on laptop with Chrome. Table wouldn't open saying I had a duplicate table open.

3 seat Sun. Major Freeby opened fine at 6pm and I was still in after 5 minutes which is good for me :) ) when the SPT Sat. wouldn't open, but did after 3 reloads
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

I'll pass these comments up to the Techies in the morning lads.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    I had the same problem (Table freezing then not loading) when leading a satellite for the Summit. (Tournament ID: 35438732)

I then logged out to try and fix it, but couldn't initially get back in. So all my tables were then out of action, which is not great in MTT's

I didn't get the seat and bought in direct to the Summit in the end.

Is there a way to get compensation without going through customer care, or is that the only route?

Of course it is hard to quantify exactly how much it cost me, but I feel it was significant.

Is there anything you can do @Tikay10 or is customer care the only way?

@StayOrGo

Sorry Graham, but it will have to be CC really.
    Tikay10 said:

@StayOrGo

Sorry Graham, but it will have to be CC really.

OK, no problem, on live chat with them now.
    edited January 2021
    Hi @Tikay10

This is the response from Customer Care: (in bold)

"Hi Graham thank you for waiting. I am sorry to say that the seniors have advised me that, we wouldn't advise playing multiple tables and would advise using the poker download client only. And because of this we will be unable to credit any funds to your account. I am really sorry for this inconvenience."

Are we really to just play one table, and am I really not to be compensated because I was multi-tabling?

Is this reasonable to you @Tikay10

Is Sky Poker, really saying don't multi-table? A few guarantees might be missed.

BTW: I WAS using the download client.
    Happened twice today-both times I closed that DYM's lobby, and it would then load.

So just £11 down. Not ringing Cc for that.
    Have now had it happen during play, rather than when just launching table - table all working fine then it'll disconnect, say there is a duplicate table - on Chrome again
    StayOrGo said:

Hi @Tikay10

"Hi Graham thank you for waiting. I am sorry to say that the seniors have advised me that, we wouldn't advise playing multiple tables and would advise using the poker download client only. And because of this we will be unable to credit any funds to your account. I am really sorry for this inconvenience."

Are we really to just play one table, and am I really not to be compensated because I was multi-tabling?

Is Sky Poker, really saying don't multi-table?

@StayOrGo

Leave it with me Graham, I'll chat with the Office, but it won't be until tomorrow morning I'm afraid.
    edited January 2021
    StayOrGo said:

Hi @Tikay10

And you have, right there, why I would rather lose £11 :)

You will get your money-eventually. Because Sky do care. But Customer Care know very little about Sky Poker, probably because it is only a tiny part of the operation.
    edited January 2021
    Allan23 said:

Have now had it happen during play, rather than when just launching table - table all working fine then it'll disconnect, say there is a duplicate table - on Chrome again

Yes mine happened during play.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Happening again this evening.

One table decided to communication error.
    I close and reload it and the system still has it logged as being open so it throws up a duplicate error.

Oxymoronic advice your getting there @StayOrGo.

mumsie said:

Happening again this evening.

One table decided to communication error.
    I close and reload it and the system still has it logged as being open so it throws up a duplicate error.

Oxymoronic advice your getting there @StayOrGo.

Yep that's exactly the run of events that happened with me
    Allan23 said:

Yes mine happened during play.

Guess we have to just one table.
    Tikay10 said:

StayOrGo said:

Hi @Tikay10

@StayOrGo

Leave it with me Graham, I'll chat with the Office, but it won't be until tomorrow morning I'm afraid.
    Thanks @Tikay10 I know it must be horrible situation for you right now, as always I appreciate your dedication and help. I will PM you the full Customer Care transcript, FYI
  • HelsBels24HelsBels24 Member Posts: 6
    been happening to me a bit yesterday and a lot today too! I am only playing one table at the moment and blinding out. Surely a refund of the buy in would be due?

been happening to me a bit yesterday and a lot today too! I am only playing one table at the moment and blinding out. Surely a refund of the buy in would be due?

@HelsBels24

Sorry to hear that.

Please speak to CC on Chat & they may be able to assist.

I've made the Office aware of the problem but I don't expect any feedback from them until the morning.