You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Never ending story

Comments

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Tikay10 said:

VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

goldon said:

Sure Toot Toot / Chill the usual suspects, will be along soon to comment as I don't do serious.

Just like to say, they are joyful playful puppies and post interesting stuff which from their viewing figures proves they are popular Form Posters. give a dog a bone Woof!

They’re not joyful and playful. They’re not popular forum posters
    Give me a top 10 threads based on views.
    I would not get carried away.

For the record;

3,780 posts (mostly you & Chilling)

31,800 Views.

That's around 8 per post, & that includes moderators viewing it (several times per day) & search engine spiders, roughly 3 per day. Does not leave many.
    Personally, i still hope @Tikay10 gets paid per post. However stupid, annoying, ignorant, or cabalist they are.
    As Ice Cube said....for @Tikay10 "Today was a good day"
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,466
    Lolly pop licker .....
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Glenelg said:

Tikay10 said:

VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

goldon said:

Sure Toot Toot / Chill the usual suspects, will be along soon to comment as I don't do serious.

Just like to say, they are joyful playful puppies and post interesting stuff which from their viewing figures proves they are popular Form Posters. give a dog a bone Woof!

For the record;

31,800 Views.

That's around 8 per post, & that includes moderators viewing it (several times per day) & search engine spiders, roughly 3 per day. Does not leave many.
    Personally, i still hope @Tikay10 gets paid per post. However stupid, annoying, ignorant, or cabalist they are.
    There’s something the ignorant always do when they’re informed of something they did not know.
    They throw insults. It’s uncanny, and rife.
    The Effects of Brexit has how many main contributors? Exactly.
    chilling said:

Glenelg said:

Tikay10 said:

VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

goldon said:

For the record;

31,800 Views.

There’s something the ignorant always do when they’re informed of something they did not know.
    That was def not an insult...but you and the small Itialian motor scooter keep posting shite...Kerrking....££££££
    edited January 2022

That was def not an insult...but you and the small Itialian motor scooter keep posting shite...Kerrking....££££££

This B strain has a furin cleavage site, which is unusual.
    The motif of the spike protein is recognised by the host cell furin protease ( PRRAR)
    Once cleavage occurs,you can then have virion release.
    Lab made.

S hite or true?
    chilling said:

This B strain has a furin cleavage site, which is unusual.
    The motif of the spike protein is recognised by the host cell furin protease ( PRRAR)
    Once cleavage occurs,you can then have virion release.
    Lab made.

S hite or true?

Now youre talking...Cleavage...i like..
    Sorry, forgot to ask...male or female..
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    I havent trawled through ALL the posts everywhere, so I don't know if this has already been posted......... but just for balance

I'm still sticking with the vaccines and booster method though :)

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/intensive-care-doctor-tells-sajid-175929216.html
    The lab country, by Fauci.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    edited January 2022
    Then there is the other side of COVID........ until you suffer badly with it, you will never realise how BAD it can be :#

I know who I'd rather trust ......thank you NHS

Stay safe everyone :)

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/qanon-star-said-only-idiots-194553934.html
    MISTY4ME said:

Then there is the other side of COVID........ until you suffer badly with it, you will never realise how BAD it can be :#

Qanon, Republican or Anti these jabs, standard stuff from the media.

Out of the 3.7 million positive tests in the last week of 2021, how many do you think will be hospitalised? Serious question, 3.7 million is a big number.
    Bear in mind the hospitals have been topped up with care home residents, and the NHS has been under tremendous pressure for the last decade during the winter months.
    Also bear in mind a lot of NHS workers are jabbed,which doesn’t stop transmission.
    It’s probably 4+million by now, seeing as not everybody gets tested.
    Most charts show that the jabbed are the ones testing positive.
    So, if you keep jabbing,then it’s going to continue to circulate. Logic.

No mention of a vaccine here.
    Although, in many African countries there are wars and coups going on.
    So not quite so easy to grab their attention for a sleeve roll up.

• EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,988
    edited January 2022
    chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

Out of the 3.7 million positive tests in the last week of 2021, how many do you think will be hospitalised? Serious question, 3.7 million is a big number.
    Bear in mind the hospitals have been topped up with care home residents, and the NHS has been under tremendous pressure for the last decade during the winter months.
    Also bear in mind a lot of NHS workers are jabbed,which doesn’t stop transmission.

Most of the things you say are stupid.
    Quite a few things you say are dangerous.
    But I would like to congratulate you on managing to surpass even your own standards in stupidity and misinformation.

The vast majority don't listen to people like you. Consequently, the vast majority get jabbed. A small minority do not.

When it comes to the stats, people like you, who clearly do not understand the parameters necessary for statistics to be meaningful, keep up with this same moronic mantra.

We have already had this debate earlier in the thread. You didn't answer the stats. Simply because you know you could not. When you look at meaningful figures, comparing rates per 100,000 man years in the vaccinated/unvaccinated groups, together with age-related input, all the stats show the same thing.

The unvaccinated are 2-3 times more likely to catch Covid.
    The unvaccinated are 4-5 times more likely to be hospitalised with Covid.
    The unvaccinated are 20-30 times more likely to die from Covid.
    The unvaccinated last year were 2.5-3 times more likely to die from any cause.
    The unvaccinated are 3 million times more likely to peddle horsesh1te on any forum that will allow them.

Suppose there are 2 groups of people. Let's call them "vax" and "unvax". They both have 100 people in them. You are told that, in the next 9 months, roughly 1 person will die in "vax" and 3 in "unvax".

You spend your time banging on about the 97 people who won't die in 1 group, and that 1 will die in the other group. While ignoring the 99 and 3 bits.

That's fine-your choice. Just don't ask other people to make the same choice.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,866
    Essexphil said:

chilling said:

MISTY4ME said:

But I would like to congratulate you on managing to surpass even your own standards in stupidity and misinformation.

The vast majority don't listen to people like you. Consequently, the vast majority get jabbed. A small minority do not.

When it comes to the stats, people like you, who clearly do not understand the parameters necessary for statistics to be meaningful, keep up with this same moronic mantra.

We have already had this debate earlier in the thread. You didn't answer the stats. Simply because you know you could not. When you look at meaningful figures, comparing rates per 100,000 man years in the vaccinated/unvaccinated groups, together with age-related input, all the stats show the same thing.

The unvaccinated are 2-3 times more likely to catch Covid.
    The unvaccinated are 4-5 times more likely to be hospitalised with Covid.
    The unvaccinated are 20-30 times more likely to die from Covid.
    The unvaccinated last year were 2.5-3 times more likely to die from any cause.
    The unvaccinated are 3 million times more likely to peddle horsesh1te on any forum that will allow them.

Suppose there are 2 groups of people. Let's call them "vax" and "unvax". They both have 100 people in them. You are told that, in the next 9 months, roughly 1 person will die in "vax" and 3 in "unvax".

You spend your time banging on about the 97 people who won't die in 1 group, and that 1 will die in the other group. While ignoring the 99 and 3 bits.

That's fine-your choice. Just don't ask other people to make the same choice.
    QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

Weldon focused on attacking vaccines and other efforts to fight COVID-19, saying in one video that Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope.” She claimed the vaccine killed people and even recorded herself yelling at people standing in line to receive vaccines.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Got COVID at QAnon-Friendly Conference Dies

In late December, however, Weldon started showing symptoms of coronavirus infection. In her last video, posted on Dec. 28, Weldon struggled through her remarks about the coming overthrow of the United States government, coughing and complaining that she was exhausted.

Three days later, Weldon was hospitalized in Camarillo, California. She posted a picture of herself wearing an oxygen mask to Instagram and claimed she had “bacterial pneumonia.” Weldon wrote in a post on the social media network Telegram that she refused to take coronavirus treatment remdesivir, calling it “Dr Fauci’s Resmedervir (sic).”

Weldon’s death from COVID is just the latest instance of a far-right personality who opposed vaccination being killed by the virus. On Jan. 3, radio host Doug Kuzma died while infected with the coronavirus. In August, QAnon promoter Robert David Steele died of the virus shortly after posting a picture of himself in an oxygen mask and vowing to still refuse the vaccine.

Flat-Earther With COVID Symptoms Dies After Denying Virus Even Exists

In September, a QAnon follower named Veronica Wolski became a cause celebre in QAnon circles after she was hospitalized with the coronavirus. QAnon fans besieged the hospital with phone calls demanding that Wolski receive ivermectin, the deworming drug used by some as an unproven coronavirus treatment. Wolski died of the disease later that month.

In the face of these deaths, their surviving friends and supporters have started to allege that the dead QAnon figures are being murdered, either because they were refused internet folk remedies like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or because they were killed by the deep-state to cover up their conspiracy theories. In December, Kuzma and a number of other conspiracy theorists were sickened with COVID-like symptoms after appearing together at a conference. Rather than acknowledge that they had COVID, the far-right influencers suggested they had been targeted by an anthrax attack.

After Weldon’s death, her QAnon allies threatened to pursue violent action against staff at the hospital where she died. Scott McKay, a QAnon personality known as the “Patriot Streetfighter,” said he would publicize the names of doctors and nurses involved in treating Weldon, saying he wanted to “put the fear into these medical professionals” in a Telegram post. McKay proposed the hospital staff be sentenced to death, or be murdered in vigilante violence.

“If it’s not done in a military tribunal then it’s going to be done in the street eventually and not to my wishes,” McKay wrote. “That’s my greatest fear. But if it’s necessary, it’s going to be necessary.”

'I'm getting the jabs as soon as I can': Heartbreaking text sent by 'fit and healthy' father-of-three, 45, who died from Covid after refusing vaccine because he was 'influenced by all the talk on social media'

A father-of-three sent a heartbreaking text (inset) saying he was getting vaccinated as soon as possible less than two weeks before he died from Covid. Stephen Doyle, 45, (left and right) from Runcorn, Cheshire, was 'fit and healthy' before he was struck down with the virus and rushed to hospital on December 22. He had not taken the vaccine as a result of reading lies about the jabs on social media and died just 12 days later on January 3. His cousin Michelle Pierce, a nurse at Llandudno Hospital in north Wales, said: 'He was against the vaccination before he went in. He was influenced by all the talk on social media.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10379715/Heartbreaking-text-sent-healthy-father-three-45-died-Covid-refusing-vaccine.html
    edited January 2022
    Unvaccinated TikToker Who Died of COVID Spent Last Days Urging Followers to Get the Vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i_abe3qoZA

COVID-19: My brother said he 'regretted not taking the vaccine' as he lay dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldi_xDm8nGU

Stephen Harmon, Corona Man Who Tweeted About Refusing To Get Vaccinated, Dies From COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luh_pzWOfJw

Family mourns 45-year-old mother who died from delta strain after refusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-agj6GwpuAs

Man With Covid Changes Mind About Vaccine Just Before Dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHijkWrjZEY

Las Vegas father dies from COVID, regrets not getting vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ifV-lxNWE

Woman regrets putting off vaccine after husband dies from COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_fRZ0UotCc
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,466
    Don't be afraid of what might happen it is already Guaranteed .
    edited January 2022

We have already had this debate earlier in the thread. You didn't answer the stats. Simply because you know you could not. When you look at meaningful figures, comparing rates per 100,000 man years in the vaccinated/unvaccinated groups, together with age-related input, all the stats show the same

Interesting. So what do you regard that I’ve said as dangerous?
    Anybody can have as many jabs as they wish, that’s always been my view. Personal choice.
    What do you not understand about the statement from Grant Shapps?
    What do you not understand about a global vaccine trial?
    Chris Whitty said most wont catch the virus. I saw his lips move.
    3.7 million cases in the last week of 2021 kinda goes against that statement.
    Or is there a difference between a ‘ case’ or catching a ‘ virus’?
    During 2020 I never saw anybody cough or sneeze.Since the vaccines roll outs,never a day goes by without folks coughing and sneezing.
    Vaxxed folks not only carry a weakened version of a virus, but are far more likely to catch a virus.

The unvaxxed are 4-5 more likely to be hospitalised?
    Not by the stats I’ve looked at. Unless you’re talking about a certain age group ( which is the same group every flu season)or those with poor immune systems, for various reasons.
    The highest death rates worldwide, are in countries with more than 50% obesity, with only a few exceptions.That will be in the review and in Bill Gates book.
    The unvaccinated are 20-30 more times likely to die?
    What benchmark is used to come up with that?
    5000 young or healthy? Or 5000 that fall into other categories? So yours is a blanket rule of fact?
  • somniatissomniatis Member Posts: 219
    I think the big difference here is that I gave up watching TV in 2004 because the internet took off and I could now "program" myself.

So I get all sides of an argument, from the bat-**** crazy to the more sensible Dr Scientist views. This I hope gives me a "fair and balanced" view of things. Relying on one outlet for your "programming" has got to be a bad idea, wouldn't you all agree?

Can't remember the last time I read a "newspaper". I've never watched a single episode of the morning or evening Daily Fearmonger. The twee couple on the couch are not our friends they are highly paid employees, and as such they do what they are told to do even if it's against their own intuition and values.

We've all had a job and experienced doing something for money that goes against the grain. Right?

“Don’t let schooling get in the way of your education” - Mark Twain