You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Its £2.... its not DYM's either.... Hes made £5k+ on it... if hes playing other sites at the same time, its all very nice. If he plays bigger, hes more on the radar. Hes not daft enought to win 100% of games, so throws a few.

In the above weird example with his KK43, i have just said in the chat box 'watch out he can see your cards' about 30secs previous.... he then trys to throw the game.

He offers info to Tikay on MTT and Chat here as a smokescreen... he then pretends he knows nothing about Sharkscope, or the term ITM%.... despite having to register to opt in, supplying screenshots, etc, he knows nothing of Sharkscope. Is that not odd to you?

I used to play a player from Ukraine on 888... a site that had been hacked many times by Ukraine... this is exactly the same behaviour and results ....and in 20yrs these are the only 2 players whom i have experienced this with... were any bluff you try is known... were they call and win half pots with extremely modest holdings, winning players could not possibly call... fold every time you get a hand.... bet EVERY flop and river where you dont have a hand and dont when you have.... fold when they have the opportunity to check..... Have a skyrocketing graph.

Unless you have played someone who is doing all this constantly, you wont know... its only ever happened to me with 2 players so its rare....
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030

Please check your PM's @TheWaddy

Ta.
    I think when you can see someone playing in a highly suspicious manner... you mention it... and its dismissed without even looking into it... even supporting the player. with absolutely no facts looked at....

And then everyone once again cries out for a banning of the person just asking for a closer look at it... and the moderator chooses a couple of the lesser points and posts without really knowing whether the guy chats in HU's or how many of the MTT's are freerolls ....

You realise whatever you say on here.... its a no from them.....

Good stuff guys, its a fair hearing....

God knows what you would have said if i came and said id just been called by a jack high... one thing is for sure, you would have a totally different view on it than you have for Garrett....
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030
    edited October 2022
    TheWaddy said:

I think when you can see someone playing in a highly suspicious manner... you mention it... and its dismissed without even looking into it... even supporting the player. with absolutely no facts looked at....

And then everyone once again cries out for a banning of the person just asking for a closer look at it... and the moderator chooses a couple of the lesser points and posts without really knowing whether the guy chats in HU's or how many of the MTT's are freerolls ....

You realise whatever you say on here.... its a no from them.....

Good stuff guys, its a fair hearing....

God knows what you would have said if i came and said id just been called by a jack high... one thing is for sure, you would have a totally different view on it than you have for Garrett....

I know EXACTLY what formats he does & does not chat in, I just have to view the chat log. All of his chat - & all of yours - is preserved in the Table Chat Logs.

I've clearly stated that ~209 of the 621 MTT's were Freerolls.

PLEASE read the PM I have sent you & heed the advice. Now.
    Ive tried to log out Tony.... But as you know i reported months back it wont let me log off and still doesnt! Hey i will turn off my laptop, hows that?
  • Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    So helissio throw 30% of games, you are just digging a massive hole and can't possibly get out of it. Give up this ridiculous argument, not one person backs you up
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,148
    Hey c'mon now Waddy, just let it go man.
  • green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,718
    edited October 2022
    Ive requested a self imposed ban to not to be able to contribute to the forum. I have asked for table chat to remain.

Its just poker guys, you should be able to discuss views without it getting to this. Started from my first post and that was that for the entire journey. On suspicions, i didnt see the boy Garrett getting crucified for questioning how on earth something happened, over just one hand. In fact the support seems to be with him.

PS Your probably right TheEdge, im sure we would get on in the real world, things really escalate on these things!

Maybe i will come across some of you at the tables, wouldnt that be fun!?

Bye now!

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    GOOD LUCK :)
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,148
    Well, I'm disappointed that you feel the need to ban yourself from the forum. FWIW every person not contributing is bad for the forum as a whole. However, all the best until you decide to post again.
    Quite simply brilliant! I will maintain i have never seen a hand online where i have thought 'wow, they just gave me that for free', when cards are left to come......
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind10.0010.001490.00
    hifiBig blind20.0030.001480.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    TheWaddyRaise30.0060.001460.00
    hifiRaise100.00160.001380.00
    TheWaddyCall80.00240.001380.00
    Flop
    • A
    • K
    hifiBet240.00480.001140.00
    TheWaddyCall240.00720.001140.00
    Turn
    hifiBet720.001440.00420.00
    TheWaddyAll-in1140.002580.000.00
    hifiAll-in420.003000.000.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • A
    hifiShow
    • Q
    River
    • J
    hifiWin highStraight to the Ace3000.003000.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    He is back! Can't Keep an Old Dog Down!!!
  • Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    At least he has cheered up a bit.
  • Helissio2Helissio2 Member Posts: 61
    Kinda6677 said:

At least he has cheered up a bit.

And the above hand was unlucky. Very unlucky. But that is probability for you. Play enough hands and at some point will get that unlucky.

Maybe TheWaddy could take an A level maths course?
    Maybe poker auditing companies should know basic maths, nevermind anything at a higher level...... I would never moan if hands like this were within expected levels, believe.....
    edited October 2022
    Im just wondering if the last hand i posted above was on High Stakes Poker or the likes on tv.... And Robbi Jade Lew showed the above hand.... and on seeing the river card Garrett Adelstein did that same face for 3/4 minutes....

Would this be discussed differently, as in the thread on the J3 hand, where people then were prepared to say there was definitely something amiss?

I think if you are being totally honest, your opinion would depend on whether it was a real hand or not... as the only question is 'how on earth can you call with that and know that you have a really good chance of winning, without some kind of unfair knowledge'.

We all know online the J3 hand would never be even looked at or even entertained as something unusual by poker sites. But on tv and a real deck it was a massive big deal.

Therefore if you asking what is the difference between the online game and a real game, the difference in attitudes is there for all to see.

Online: You are ridiculous, we may even ban you for bringing it up

Real Deck; Your opponent seems to have made a highy unusual play, it will be looked into with initially most people on your side
  • poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,500
    We all play the freerolls, you see some crazy play, but it's common because people don't care, I also play microstakes and that is the nature of the beast-
    if the same thing happened at high stakes- yes it would raise questions,

I'm don't know why I'm getting involved but you seem to be suggesting that this rudimentary, automated software has a coordinated vendetta against you?
    They make millions with minimal need for employees, but there's code to make you lose a few super specific yet elaborate scenarios at microstakes?

I get it, humans have evolved to see and predict patterns but I think you're pretty far down the rabbit hole and you've lost perspective.

But just to play devils advocate, what if you're losing BECAUSE you're getting too close to the truth!
    Losing 1 in 3 microstakes games?
    Sounds like a grand conspiracy!
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,531
    poppy765 said:

We all play the freerolls, you see some crazy play, but it's common because people don't care, I also play microstakes and that is the nature of the beast-
    if the same thing happened at high stakes- yes it would raise questions,

I'm don't know why I'm getting involved but you seem to be suggesting that this rudimentary, automated software has a coordinated vendetta against you?
    They make millions with minimal need for employees, but there's code to make you lose a few super specific yet elaborate scenarios at microstakes?

I get it, humans have evolved to see and predict patterns but I think you're pretty far down the rabbit hole and you've lost perspective.

But just to play devils advocate, what if you're losing BECAUSE you're getting too close to the truth!
    Losing 1 in 3 microstakes games?
    Sounds like a grand conspiracy!

yeah well sometimes circumstances create that situation. Eg I had accepted a work shift but noticed that I was in a competitive position for the eliminator free rolls had I been able to get on whilst on that shift I would of only had 5 or ten minutes my plan had been if I could get on to open shove 100% of my hands. its free roll I lose nothing by registering and winning one all in hand could of/ in this case would of made the difference. Had I won a few all in someone could claim how is this player profitable etc etc.

But I never would of registered for real money to a game if I knew in advance I was not going to be able to play it through.