You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,321
    Catsnap said:

Hi Tony, thanks for that. Hope you are well. Rod/Junglecat here, in case you didn't know ;)

I know you don't like bounty comps much...I'm sort of with you on that but maybe we can get you to make a guest appearance sometime. Jen would snap register if she saw you on the player list. (Not meant as an insult btw lol)

In that case I'll allocate it for the 7th if that's ok.

All the best over Christmas.

@Catsnap

Wow, fancy meeting you here.

Firstly, apologies for the delayed reply. I made a note to reply to you, lost the note, them just found it today, sorry.

I suppose I should have realised it was you by the "cat" prefix.

How are you keeping?

I saw Miss Mason at SPT Brighton, but the timing was terrible, as I was updating the final. As Jen was one half of the best Live Update duo who were ever born, she'll understand. She was with Tal (Simon) & Mr Ambo, & they were nattering away like a trio of fish wives. Or husbands.

For those wondering what I am blathering on about, here's both halves of that Live Update duo - @Catsnap himself, with Miss Mason, aka @Djinnrummy

The photo is "quite old", maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Pretty sure it was taken at The Vic during an EPT.

• Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 21st of December

Updated weekly leaderboard

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 22nd of December

Updated weekly league

• Options

@Catsnap is going along nicely, I see.

Here's the man doing his day job;

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 23rd of December

Updated weekly league

• Options
    edited December 2017
    As mentioned, I have got special dispensation from my other half to play the Christmas Eve £33 PLO8 BH tonight. It would be great to see some of you playing and hopefully the game can get decent numbers and be played in a spirit reflecting the holidays. Especially on a night which could prove challenging for player numbers.

Obviously if you have things arranged with family then that comes first, but, if like me, you can do whatever you want you have prior written consent showing that you will not be spending a night in the dog house if you play...

Then it would be nice to see the ploppers out in force :)

A nice 4-5 hour round trip to Dundee awaits me as I go to pick my son up and then I will be chilling with a Rum or 5 10 and trying to donk as many of you as possible with my 'spanners' >:)
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    markycash said:

As mentioned, I have got special dispensation from my other half to play the Christmas Eve £33 PLO8 BH tonight. It would be great to see some of you playing and hopefully the game can get decent numbers and be played in a spirit reflecting the holidays. Especially on a night which could prove challenging for player numbers.

Obviously if you have things arranged with family then that comes first, but, if like me, you can do whatever you want you have prior written consent showing that you will not be spending a night in the dog house if you play...

Then it would be nice to see the ploppers out in force :)

A nice 4-5 hour round trip to Dundee awaits me as I go to pick my son up and then I will be chilling with a Rum or 5 10 and trying to donk as many of you as possible with my 'spanners' >:)

Booooo i was thinking about playing this tonight but not so sure now that marky'luckbox'cash is playing :# .
    Then again i might give it a go it might be my turn to have a bit luck for a change :D
  • Options

The good news

Congrats to @Enut who won last night's £33 jobbie.

The bad news

Just 13 runners, so it missed the Guarantee.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

The good news

Congrats to @Enut who won last night's £33 jobbie.

The bad news

Just 13 runners, so it missed the Guarantee.
    Yes, well done Enut.

I did fear what the numbers might be on Christmas Eve for the £33.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    Thank you gents, I really have been running (playing?) pretty poorly recently so wasn't going to play this but then saw only 6 regged so joined to try and push the numbers up. Thought I would donate £33 thinking of the bigger picture but then managed to run pretty well later on (apologies to AJ and Churchy) and actually played quite well in the HU.
  • Options

The PLO8 BH FT results from the Christmas Eve games

The top 10 in the weekly league table

• Options
    So congrats to @Catsnap on winning week 26 of the league.

You win entry to the £33 PLO8 BH weekly game which does not run next week due it being New Years Eve. You now have 2 entries in the bank. If these games do not run then as @Tikay10 confirmed, your entries should then be transferable to NLHE MTTs.

• Options
    Enut said:

Thank you gents, I really have been running (playing?) pretty poorly recently so wasn't going to play this but then saw only 6 regged so joined to try and push the numbers up. Thought I would donate £33 thinking of the bigger picture but then managed to run pretty well later on (apologies to AJ and Churchy) and actually played quite well in the HU.

It didn't really suit me to play last night but I played for that reason too. A bit of deserved good karma for you then :)

Updating the leagues and keeping the £33 going really is not much benefit to me personally. I will be lucky to get playing many this side of the summer holidays. The weekly game is here for now though (maybe lol) and I will keep updating the leagues each day. It is up to the ploppers on here if they want to play them enough to keep them going. The platform is there at least.
  • Options

Game results and updated league table after the 25th of December

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 26th of December

Updated weekly league

• Options
    CatsnapCatsnap Member Posts: 8
    Tikay10 said:

Catsnap said:

Hi Tony, thanks for that. Hope you are well. Rod/Junglecat here, in case you didn't know ;)

I know you don't like bounty comps much...I'm sort of with you on that but maybe we can get you to make a guest appearance sometime. Jen would snap register if she saw you on the player list. (Not meant as an insult btw lol)

In that case I'll allocate it for the 7th if that's ok.

All the best over Christmas.

@Catsnap

Wow, fancy meeting you here.

Firstly, apologies for the delayed reply. I made a note to reply to you, lost the note, them just found it today, sorry.

I suppose I should have realised it was you by the "cat" prefix.

How are you keeping?

I saw Miss Mason at SPT Brighton, but the timing was terrible, as I was updating the final. As Jen was one half of the best Live Update duo who were ever born, she'll understand. She was with Tal (Simon) & Mr Ambo, & they were nattering away like a trio of fish wives. Or husbands.

For those wondering what I am blathering on about, here's both halves of that Live Update duo - @Catsnap himself, with Miss Mason, aka @Djinnrummy

The photo is "quite old", maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Pretty sure it was taken at The Vic during an EPT.

Hi Tony, sorry for the tardy reply. Dragged away to cook dinner for the family over christmas. (burned turkey, soggy potatoes but excellent honey roasted parsnips if i do say so myself :) )

I'm very well thanks. Jen as well. She was sorry not to have more time to chat to you at the Sky Brighton event. (Tal's company proved too fascinating!)

Thanks for the photo. Funny seeing that, it was definitely at the Vic. I remember squeezing between chairs to do updates on the poker gods scattered around me and thinking how lucky I was, proudly dressed in my blondepoker hoody. Jon Raab kept everyone in the media room well supplied with soup I recall. He's now a fixture in Malta. Phil the Tower taught me how to dip a sandwich in the soup. Those lessons have proved invaluable over the years.

Learned a lot from blonde and have a lot of fond memories from the time. Your trip reports were one of my big inspirations. I remember them from THM long ago. I'm pretty sure they preceded pokernews and all the other sites and made written poker updates into a "thing." I hope you enjoy your poker interactions as much now as you did then.

O/8-wise - Really enjoyed the HU with Safc last night. He played great, coming within a whisker of winning both tournaments. Very impressive. I hope you, Tikay, play at some point where it's convenient. I think we'd all learn a lot :)

Thanks Markycash for doing all these updates. It's obviously a bit of work but having a little o/8 community on sky is great and I think everyone really appreciates it.
  • Options
    Thanks Catsnap and yes, very impressive by @safc71

You also were not to far away from doing the double @Catsnap

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 27th of December

The weekly updated league table

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    marky is there any chance we can ban @Catsnap from playing these games. Just had another battle with him in the heads-up for the 8:30 he's got me burnt out for the ukops PL08 on Friday :D .
    Joking aside enjoyed the battle's for the last couple of days, Hope to see Catsnap and the rest of regulars in the ukops PL08 on Friday GL all.
    Any chance you will be playing marky?
  • Options
    safc71 said:

marky is there any chance we can ban @Catsnap from playing these games. Just had another battle with him in the heads-up for the 8:30 he's got me burnt out for the ukops PL08 on Friday :D .
    Joking aside enjoyed the battle's for the last couple of days, Hope to see Catsnap and the rest of regulars in the ukops PL08 on Friday GL all.
    Any chance you will be playing marky?

lol yeah, some battle between you two this week!

Yup @safc71 chances are extremely high that I will be playing :)
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 28th of December

Updated weekly league table