You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    markycash said:

You are all set for tonight @safc71 thanks to Tikay/Sky

Cheers @markycash (posted this earlier but it must have gone missing in action).
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,967
    safc71 said:

markycash said:

You are all set for tonight @safc71 thanks to Tikay/Sky

Cheers @markycash (posted this earlier but it must have gone missing in action).
    I found it in the Naughty Room (spam-box), Lord knows why it went in there. Hard to think why the software deemed "Cheers @markycash" non-compliant.

Perhaps the little man who works the software does not like Marky?
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837

The PLO8 BH FT results and updated league table

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 6th of February

Updated weekly league table

• Options
    unbpowerunbpower Member Posts: 553
    in ,still kind of a newbie to omaha so take it easy on me :)
  • Options
    unbpower said:

in ,still kind of a newbie to omaha so take it easy on me :)

Welcome aboard unbpower and good luck!
  • Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 7th of February

The updated weekly league table

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 8th of February

Updated weekly league table

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 9th of February

Updated weekly league

• Options

The £5.50 PLO8 BH FT results from the 10th of February

Updated weekly league

• Options
    edited February 2018

Announcement

We have made some decent progress since the introduction of the £5.50 PLO8 BH games and have kept this league and the games going for some time now.

Hopefully they are well enough established that they are now a semi-permanent fixture.

However, with regards to the league...

It is time for me to hang up my boots. It has been very hard to find the time each and every morning to update the thread. I have done it for a while since starting the new job but I fear it is now time to let the reigns go.

I will update the league after the games tonight and request the £33 entry for the winner of week 33 and end it thereafter.

I just want to say a massive thank you to @Tikay10 and Sky for supporting the league and also to @safc71 for bailing me out with results whenever I have made a balls up :) Also thanks to everyone who has supported the league by joining in the games.

I am not going anywhere and will still play some games when I get the time, hopefully loads during the holidays.

P.S. you are all sorted for tonight @safc71
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,967

Morning Marky.

I think that's a sensible decision.

You've put tons of work in to this, but your priorities in life have changed, you have a family to support & a difficult job. You don't even get time to play these days & yet you update the thread every day.

You can only do so much, & you've done more than enough.

It's not like it's driving new players or value any more, it's not.

I hope everyone thanks you for all your efforts, you've been like your waistline - immense. Fair play to Sky Poker, too, for providing the prizes for so long.

As they say in Norway - as you must know - det har vært morsomt

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

Morning Marky.

I think that's a sensible decision.

You've put tons of work in to this, but your priorities in life have changed, you have a family to support & a difficult job. You don't even get time to play these days & yet you update the thread every day.

You can only do so much, & you've done more than enough.

It's not like it's driving new players or value any more, it's not.

I hope everyone thanks you for all your efforts, you've been like your waistline - immense. Fair play to Sky Poker, too, for providing the prizes for so long.

As they say in Norway - as you must know - det har vært morsomt

Haha, thanks mate, it certainly has!!!! ;)
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,168
    Yeah well played with all the work you put into this @markycash, much appreciated by everyone.
    Glad to here you are busy with new job and I hope its going really well for you.

Tabadh leat
  • Options
    nooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Had my Sunday lunch and i have calmed down after that shock. Obviously a bit gutted i have enjoyed the league so much over the past year but all good things must come to an end i guess. :'(
    Thanks @markycash for all you have done to establish these games but obviously life moves on so good luck on and off the tables as Hendrick said it's all been much appreciated mate.
  • Options
    Cheers folks. I am sure you will still continue to crush the games @safc71 :)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339
    Ah well Mark, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for all your hard work and I look forward to seeing you on the tables when you get a chance.
  • Options
    I can confirm that @safc71 has won the last weekly league and will therefore be the reigning league champion forevermore :) You also win entry to the £33 PLO8 BH next Sunday if this is suitable?

Congrats mate!
  • Options
    markycash said:

I can confirm that @safc71 has won the last weekly league and will therefore be the reigning league champion forevermore :)You also win entry to the £33 PLO8 BH next Sunday if this is suitable?

Congrats mate!

If i am league champion forevermore do i get a £33 poker token forevermore?

Sunday is fine by me @markycash cheers for the league mate it's been fun and a thank you to Sky for supporting the league for the past twelve months.