You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Build a Bankroll

123457»

Comments

• Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited February 2010
    Updated

• Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited February 2010
    Hope yr plotting a pretty graph deadluck :)  nice going!
    How did you go from a £1.50 start roll to £52 in 1 day?  Or did i miss something?

Keep up the good work.  I found keeping stats like these really helps with dicipline and motivation.

glgl
  • Options
    scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2010
    Dont limit myself to a bankroll, whatever happens, happens, top up when i need to, i dont play high stakes cash, love playing tournys and s&g's its just for fun but i seem to be doing ok not topped up since b4 xmas. even tonight came away £50 up on the 5/10 cash tables playing for  about 21/2 hrs 
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Build a Bankroll:
    Hope yr plotting a pretty graph deadluck :)  nice going! How did you go from a £1.50 start roll to £52 in 1 day?  Or did i miss something? Keep up the good work.  I found keeping stats like these really helps with dicipline and motivation. glgl
    Posted by cottlad

that was over 4 days, 18thjan - 22nd.

yep as sky doesnt support hem or pt i just keep an excel spreadsheet updated daily. it keeps track of my withdrawals, notes and comments also. very handy.
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited February 2010
    BR : £90.53 (+£2.61) since last post

Glad to reach £90 mark, just wanna get to £100 now when I'll start trying out two tables at a time, and maybe some 10NL.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited February 2010
    Sat for a little session at 4nl.

Played nitty, nothing flash, no bluffing. Ended up about 5% of my BI.

Roll: £133.99

• Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited February 2010
    Sat for a little session at 4nl. Played nitty, nothing flash, no bluffing. Ended up about 5% of my BI. Roll: £133.99
    Posted by Grimstar30
    1st rule of micro's, NEVER BLUFF !! LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not a bad day at the bottom line, lost some massive pots though.

Hand 1: Flopped a straight, all in against 2 pair on the turn and villain improves to a house. £30 pot
    Hand 2: Got it in with a full house AA, on an AQQ and a 1 outer Queen at the river against Q9 cost me a £65 pot, 4 way all in.

Can't believe I'm actually in profit! Didn't see much showdowns today ,and those I did I got SMASHED to pieces.

+27.02
    +286.74
  • Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Build a Bankroll : 1st rule of micro's, NEVER BLUFF !! LOL
    Posted by Dudeskin8

never a truer word spoken... :)

just had a nice lil late night session, up 3 BI's 3-tabling :)

+109.5 for the week

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Nice little 1 hr session - 1 tabled NL4
    +3.03

Br = £137.23

Also had a nice lot of banter on the table with Gareth and Tony.
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited February 2010
    Nice little 1 hr session - 1 tabled NL4 +3.03 Br = £137.23 Also had a nice lot of banter on the table with Gareth and Tony.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Glad i helped you course mate :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Build a Bankroll : Glad i helped you course mate :)
    Posted by 35suited
    You have a friend request pending mate.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Keep it up grimstar. I haven't seen u play at all, but I would try and get 2 or 3 tables going and this will also force you to tighten your range a little. Play the big hands hard and don't get involved with the marginal hands especially out of position. This way you will have 1 hand on the go most of the time without getting over-run at these stakes.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Keep it up grimstar. I haven't seen u play at all, but I would try and get 2 or 3 tables going and this will also force you to tighten your range a little. Play the big hands hard and don't get involved with the marginal hands especially out of position. This way you will have 1 hand on the go most of the time without getting over-run at these stakes.
    Posted by Deadluck
    Trust me, I'm tight lol going to multi table when i have about 150 in the roll :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    30 min grind at NLH4

+£1.02

Roll: £138.24

17:00

nlh4 GRIND

+0.95

BR = £139.19
  • Options
    agboyagboy Member Posts: 110
    edited February 2010

my bankroll managment can be fairly terrible, so decided the other night when down to my last tenner to stick to low stakes dyms and omaha double stakes where standard of play can be questionable!!! lol.  started on 9/2/10 with £10 and currently up to £60 by sticking to this plan! cash is normally my downfall due to the inability to grind!!! haha! will keep u posted until i inevietibly go busto!