You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

The £10-£20 H-U Table on Sky Poker is rocking right now. lJAMESl is "busy".

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2010

lJAMESl has £10,812 in front of him!
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2010
    merry xmas james!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    must be playing against some right loony;s lol
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited January 2010
     was his bring in 2k ?
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited January 2010
    WOW just seen this, well played ive never seen that amount a poker table online ever.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

MBN, eh?

• Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW!:
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : Not sure Rover - he'll be on here shortly, I think. I gather he won £3.5k on 2/5 and £7.5k on 10/20 MBN, eh?
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol nice work if you can it ,

well done james !
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited January 2010
    wow that is very impresive!

you must have balls of steel to gamble that much!
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited January 2010
    Hey Guys after 6 hour HU battle on £500nl and then £2000nl I emerged up like £11k and some change pretty sick! 

Thats my best ever day online :-D
  • Options
    the_gibbthe_gibb Member Posts: 105
    edited January 2010
    I was your lucky charm, sat round at your house when toomy shows up!

Wd 

:)

• Options
    BradnockBradnock Member Posts: 88
    edited January 2010
    Fair play JAMES caught the back end of the massacre on £10/£20.

Good days work
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    edited January 2010
    Hey Guys after 6 hour HU battle on £500nl and then £2000nl I emerged up like £11k and some change pretty sick!  Thats my best ever day online :-D
    Posted by lJAMESl
    pffft beer money,no seriously can you give me some
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    Hey Guys after 6 hour HU battle on £500nl and then £2000nl I emerged up like £11k and some change pretty sick!  Thats my best ever day online :-D
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Brilliant stuff, well done.

Tikay, any chance of showing this session on 865? I think many people would be fascinated to see it and I'm sure it would make compelling viewing. Wish I'd caught it live, but watching the highlights being analysed by you guys would be terrific.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : Brilliant stuff, well done. Tikay, any chance of showing this session on 865? I think many people would be fascinated to see it and I'm sure it would make compelling viewing. Wish I'd caught it live, but watching the highlights being analysed by you guys would be terrific.
    Posted by JingleMa
     +1
  • Options
    boylebagboylebag Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2010

got any good hands to post? Nh also.

• Options
    AceAceBabyAceAceBaby Member Posts: 77
    edited January 2010
    excellent session ! wp james
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    wow thats so sick!!! congrats!
  • Options
    cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : Brilliant stuff, well done. Tikay, any chance of showing this session on 865? I think many people would be fascinated to see it and I'm sure it would make compelling viewing. Wish I'd caught it live, but watching the highlights being analysed by you guys would be terrific.
    Posted by JingleMa
    Not really nice for the guy/s who lost a fortune.  Anonymity should be respected as far as hands go, unless it was on a TV table.
    TBH it's not really in order for sky staff to be almost whooping about this.... especially getting excited about it live on the primo show too.  Should be impartial always imo and respect the loser as much as congratulating the winner.

Nice result James, WP :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Posted by JingleMa
    I believe that would be indelicate, much as it would be interesting to watch. It would be compelling viewing, I agree, but it would not be right to show it, imo. It was not on a TV Table, & I think there should be a certain etiquette to what is & is not shown.

The idea of the Thread was so that people could watch the Table Live, which is fair enough, as the stacks were balanced, but by the time I'd Posted it, it was all over.

• Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : Not really nice for the guy/s who lost a fortune.  Anonymity should be respected as far as hands go, unless it was on a TV table. TBH it's not really in order for sky staff to be almost whooping about this.... especially getting excited about it live on the primo show too.  Should be impartial always imo and respect the loser as much as congratulating the winner. Nice result James, WP :)
    Posted by cottlad
    Actually, it's brilliant advertising for the loser. There are plenty of people with more money than sense, and if they think he's a soft touch just because they see him losing big on tv, they would be queing up to play him. He would then get a much better opportunity to win back his losses and more, than if they didn't show it.

When you play at these kind of levels, there's no such thing as bad publicity.