You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW!

1234568»

Comments

• LENGALENGLENGALENG Member Posts: 337
    edited February 2010
    there seems to be some very sad, lonely people on this site. people who have got nothing better to do with there lives than post totally irrelevent posts just to get attention. these people know who they are,seriously grow up and get a life. TK'S origanl post was just to let people know of a heads up game being played on the higher stakes tables , end of ,watch it or don't the choice is yours , simpleeeeessss.some people on this site are pathetic and need to grow up and get out more its a game of poker not life and death.

P.S it's been emotional
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW!:
    there seems to be some very sad, lonely people on this site. people who have got nothing better to do with there lives than post totally irrelevent posts just to get attention. these people know who they are,seriously grow up and get a life. TK'S origanl post was just to let people know of a heads up game being played on the higher stakes tables , end of ,watch it or don't the choice is yours , simpleeeeessss.some people on this site are pathetic and need to grow up and get out more its a game of poker not life and death. P.S it's been emotional
    Posted by LENGALENG
    lol n0ob
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    there seems to be some very sad, lonely people on this site. people who have got nothing better to do with there lives than post totally irrelevent posts just to get attention. these people know who they are,seriously grow up and get a life. TK'S origanl post was just to let people know of a heads up game being played on the higher stakes tables , end of ,watch it or don't the choice is yours , simpleeeeessss.some people on this site are pathetic and need to grow up and get out more its a game of poker not life and death. P.S it's been emotional
    Posted by LENGALENG
    For a first post that's a 2 out of 10.

Where do these people come from? Never made a post before and the first one makes obscure digs to nobody in particular.  

''Obscure posts to just get attention''   LMAO What's this then? Stop trolling start posting.

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : We have flogged this to death bean don't you agree? Take a chill pill i was trying to have a laugh!
    Posted by the_gibb

Without everyone trying to be internet hard men or be funny this thread could have been 2 pages with a quick discussion and from then on the railing could have gone on in another thread, simples.
  • the_gibbthe_gibb Member Posts: 105
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : Without everyone trying to be internet hard men or be funny this thread could have been 2 pages with a quick discussion and from then on the railing could have gone on in another thread, simples.
    Posted by beaneh

Agreed. Lets all leave this now i am so bored of this
  • LENGALENGLENGALENG Member Posts: 337
    edited February 2010
    the fact that you needed to respond sums up my point entirely. as to why there are now 145 posts on this thread is incredible.people who comment on here should go back and read the original post. sad sad sad
     p.s sorry elsa, forgot that other people cant post on here .don't worry wont be posting again , got better things to do with my life than worry about argumentative fools.[and that wasn't aimed at you elsa before you start]
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2010
    the fact that you needed to respond sums up my point entirely. as to why there are now 145 posts on this thread is incredible.people who comment on here should go back and read the original post. sad sad sad  p.s sorry elsa, forgot that other people cant post on here .don't worry wont be posting again , got better things to do with my life than worry about argumentative fools.[and that wasn't aimed at you elsa before you start]
    Posted by LENGALENG

I think you'll find I said start posting.
  • barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited February 2010
    firstly nothing wrong this thread as at the time the game was level as tikay says

must say i didnt particularly think the comments on the live show wre so clever but there you go
  • loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    My two bobs worth - I think if i lost that amount i would not like my name mentioned, just like when players post hands in the forum, etiquette says call the player villain. I do think its ok to tell people about big wins and games being played out. To my knowledge the OP has not mentioned the losing player so has done nothing wrong IMO. As for the studio mallarky, i didnt see it, however i do think its ok to tell people about big wins and champion the winning player if they dont object, as long as they dont mention the losing player (out of respect) 
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    This has Fiasco 2 written all over it.
  • Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : Only 1 persons wrote on it in the last 4 hours. People keep coming on here saying "DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD" doesnt really help
    Posted by 5toneFace
    I just wanted to be the last poster and I deleted the other post!!!!!

Hope this helps.
  • JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Serious H-U Action on Sky Poker - NOW! : I just wanted to be the last poster and I deleted the other post!!!!! Hope this helps.
    Posted by Seagull158
    Not really ;)