You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FAT CLUB...The sequel

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,144

Starting weight January 1st - 14st 12.5 lbs

Weigh-in, January 10th - 14st 2lbs

Weigh-in January 17th - 13st 13.5lbs

Weigh-in January 24th - 13st 10.5lbs

Weigh-in January 31st - 13st 8.5lbs

Weigh-in February 7th - 13st 7.75lbs

Weigh-in February 14th - 13st 7.75lbs

Weigh-in February 21st - 13st 5.75lbs

Weigh-in February 28th - 13st 4lbs

Weigh-in March 6th - 13st 2.5lbs

Loss this week = 1.5lbs

Total Loss to date - 24lbs (1 stone 10 lbs)

• Options

Nothing exciting to report this week, just continuing the slow plod downwards.

I've been eating correctly, no exceptions at all, but not felt up to resuming my three walks per day. They help enormously as to weight loss, so I gotta get them started again soon.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Still...a loss is a loss..well done for persevering!
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    Hi all,

Great progress. I've been seriously slacking off, will power has never been my forte. But I'm getting it in the ear from the missus about the recently purchased exercise bike gathering dust, plus my clothes are becoming snug again. I can't commit to dieting next week as I am off work and going to Cheltenham, but I will be back in a couple of weeks because I'm sick of being so out of shape.

It takes a serious effort to shed weight so fair play to you all, keep it up.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,257
    STARTING WEIGHT 24st 1/2lb

TODAYS WEIGH IN 22st 13lb weekly +/- -4 1/2lb

TOTAL LOSS TO DATE 1st 1 1/2lb

Happy enough with a 4 and a half pound loss, onwards and downwards.

Mark
  • Options

Good stuff Mark, just got to keep it going now.
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    edited March 2020
    Delighted to finally be weighing in below 13 stone.

It's felt pretty slow the last couple of weeks and has been tough at some points too, but great to have achieved this milestone.

• Options
    Hey Larson

That’s great

Well done!

Forch I’m only posting 1 a month but even today just can’t break 14st 5 barrier....we’ll let’s have another pastel de nata whilst I ponder what to do next ...

https://community.skypoker.com/profile/madprof

( @mumsie just need to work out how to get this into the game avatar...)
  • Options
  • Options

Starting weight January 1st - 14st 12.5 lbs

Weigh-in, January 10th - 14st 2lbs

Weigh-in January 17th - 13st 13.5lbs

Weigh-in January 24th - 13st 10.5lbs

Weigh-in January 31st - 13st 8.5lbs

Weigh-in February 7th - 13st 7.75lbs

Weigh-in February 14th - 13st 7.75lbs

Weigh-in February 21st - 13st 5.75lbs

Weigh-in February 28th - 13st 4lbs

Weigh-in March 6th - 13st 2.5lbs

Weigh-in March 13th - 13st 0.5lbs

Loss this week = 2lbs

Total Loss to date - 26lbs (1 stone 12 lbs)

• Options

That's another 2lbs gone. Did nothing special food-wise this week, but just maintained 100% discipline, no exceptions. Even basic food tastes good when dieting.

Not felt up to doing daily walks this week, which I really do need to resume. As it happens, it's exactly 3 years today that I had the heart attack, so one way or another I guess I ought to be pretty pleased I'm still ticking over.

I really do need to overtake @LARSON7 though, he got into the 12's this week & I'm still in the 13's. Pah. I'll overtake him eventually. I will.
  • Options
    Well done again, tk
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Tikay10 said:

That's another 2lbs gone. Did nothing special food-wise this week, but just maintained 100% discipline, no exceptions. Even basic food tastes good when dieting.

Not felt up to doing daily walks this week, which I really do need to resume. As it happens, it's exactly 3 years today that I had the heart attack, so one way or another I guess I ought to be pretty pleased I'm still ticking over.

I really do need to overtake @LARSON7 though, he got into the 12's this week & I'm still in the 13's. Pah. I'll overtake him eventually. I will.

No butter,cheese,salt,sugar,full fat milk and VODKA SHANDIES for 2 weeks now ( I think am gettin depressed lol ) go for an angiogram on Wednesday so hopefully after that up exercising get rid of the love handles be fitter,happier,healthier in a few months.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Tikay10 said:

No butter,cheese,salt,sugar,full fat milk and VODKA SHANDIES for 2 weeks now ( I think am gettin depressed lol ) go for an angiogram on Wednesday so hopefully after that up exercising get rid of the love handles be fitter,happier,healthier in a few months.
    @rabdeniro

Great stuff Rab, well done, keep it going, & good luck on Wednesday. Let us know how you get on please.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556

@tikay1 ....."Not felt up to doing daily walks this week, which I really do need to resume."

Pretty sure you said that last week? ;-)

You know it makes sense......

• Options

@Glenelg

I've been UTW, soon as I'm better I'll be resuming for sure.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556
    edited March 2020
    @Tikay10

I've been UTW

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
  • Options

@Glenelg

Thank you.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,257
    STARTING WEIGHT 24st 0.5lb

THIS WEEKS WEIGHT 22st 10lb

WEEKLY +/- -3LB

TOTAL LOSS 1st 4.5lb

So a steady loss this week although a very intermittent exercise regime didn't help. Going to try the whole week alcohol free instead of using my syn allowance on drink and see what difference that makes to both the weight loss and my general feeling.

Onward and downward.

Mark