You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    *TEST*
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Oh...

Loving the streams Duesy <3
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,742
    benc said:

Cool stream dues good for the site I imagine as well, enjoyed having a quick punt at the 10nl has been a while, I imagine if you added a forum cash game stream every so often and advertised on here with a bit of notice would get decent amount of new followers/participation. Gl at the tables

Thanks for the support and those super splashy cash games were definitely a fun way to end the stream.

As I was saying on air earlier, I'll look to try out a cash game only stream in the not too distant future, with the main idea being that it's a fun way for friends of the stream to be a more active/featured part of proceedings - definitely not hardcore serious cash grinding stuff :)
  • Options
    MynaFrett said:

Oh...

Loving the streams Duesy <3 </p>

Bringing @MynaFrett out of his self-imposed forum exile is undoubtedly the most impressive achievement of the stream so far!

Thanks for the support and always great to have you in the chat. You're much missed on this forum you know :).
  • Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392

benc said:

Cool stream dues good for the site I imagine as well, enjoyed having a quick punt at the 10nl has been a while, I imagine if you added a forum cash game stream every so often and advertised on here with a bit of notice would get decent amount of new followers/participation. Gl at the tables

Thanks for the support and those super splashy cash games were definitely a fun way to end the stream.

As I was saying on air earlier, I'll look to try out a cash game only stream in the not too distant future, with the main idea being that it's a fun way for friends of the stream to be a more active/featured part of proceedings - definitely not hardcore serious cash grinding stuff :)
    You managed to drag me back to the Sky Poker streets after months in almost complete exile.

Sky should definitely consider working with you on this stream if you're prepared to put more Twitch hours in.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,963

MynaFrett said:

Oh...

Loving the streams Duesy <3 </p>

Bringing @MynaFrett out of his self-imposed forum exile is undoubtedly the most impressive achievement of the stream so far!

Thanks for the support and always great to have you in the chat. You're much missed on this forum you know :).

@MynaFrett

Very much.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,519
    There was talk of a free @mynafret petition by @SMARTGOAT .
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,352
    I'd gladly sign this as long as here is a 'BAN Duesenberg's music petition' running concurrently

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I heard he has it on loop at home 24/7!
  • Options
    MattBates said:

I heard he has it on loop at home 24/7!

It’s just dreadful...we were giving him suggestions but he kept on blah blah blah about copyright free Blah blah....with world extinction looming, who is gonna give a ‘ subject of Shia’ about a few copyright breaches..... https://community.skypoker.com/profile/madprof
  • Options
    The--Don said:

benc said:

You managed to drag me back to the Sky Poker streets after months in almost complete exile.

Sky should definitely consider working with you on this stream if you're prepared to put more Twitch hours in.
    Now my undoubtable good looks, natural charisma and top level poker skills have been revealed, I am a little surprised that Sky have yet to try and tie me down to an exclusive long-term sponsorship deal :D.

To be a little more serious, given Sky's small segregated player pool, its history with the TV channel, and the overall sense of community this forum helps foster, I think Twitch is an ideal platform on which Sky could help grow that feeling of togetherness whilst generating added brand exposure at very little cost to themselves.

Unfortunately though, one gets the impression that the ongoing uncertainty over the future of Sky following the takeover has led to any evolution of the site being well and truly handcuffed, which includes any marketing initiatives outside the scope of their regular monthly promos. Although I fear the worst, nothing would make me happier than to hear that Sky Poker's future as an independent site had been assured and those fine folks in Leeds had been given free rein to make it the best that it can be.

P.S. I'm sure Sky are delighted I've managed to bring a net-withdrawing player-alienating chap like yourself back to the tables ;)<3.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,334
    Based on the fact that Sky have @Tikay10 working full time for them on a salary of Fray Bentos pies and unlimited refills at the Sky coffee machine, what sort of long term sponsorship deal were you after?
  • Options
    Enut said:

Based on the fact that Sky have @Tikay10 working full time for them on a salary of Fray Bentos pies and unlimited refills at the Sky coffee machine, what sort of long term sponsorship deal were you after?

Unlimited access to spotify, please god...that will do! >:)
  • Options
    madprof said:

Enut said:

Unlimited access to spotify, please god...that will do! >:)
    As mentioned before, I'm slightly between a rock and a hard place here. My options are either that I have 'proper' music but unwatchable stream replays, or funky copyright free music with untouched replays (no music at all is also an option, but that starts to sound a bit eerie after a while imo).

Relative to the small number of live viewers my streams get, my replays seem rather well viewed. I think there are two reasons for this. Firstly, I don't stream very often so there's not a constant flow of content coming from me, unlike the guys who stream almost every day. Secondly, I'm still very new to doing this and there is probably an initial spike in curiosity as more Sky players become aware of my streams existence. If/as those two factors change, I'll be more likely to revert to a steady flow of well known dad rock classics during my streams :).
  • Options
    Enut said:

I'll kick off negotiations with 100% rakeback plus one truly spectacular hat :)
  • Options

Enut said:

I'll kick off negotiations with 100% rakeback plus one truly spectacular hat :)
    🎩
  • Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392

The--Don said:

benc said:

P.S. I'm sure Sky are delighted I've managed to bring a net-withdrawing player-alienating chap like yourself back to the tables ;)<3. </p>
    I wasn't a net withdrawing player Sunday/Monday. I lost £42 or £52. Outrageous slur on my good character by the way!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Is the cash game streams fake news?
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Is the cash game streams fake news?

I'm waiting for traffic to pick up little bit first.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,707
    edited March 2020
    Haven’t managed to watch all streams but if you can solve the music prob!

I’d be in favour of no music, but I know that doesn’t come across very well to newcomers, and it’s a little tricky if you’re trying to serve the non-live community.

Anyway, it’s great to see Sky back on the Twitch streets, your overlays look very slick and I hope you can build more momentum going forwards.