You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
    Just come to ask the same. Been waiting 15 mins because our hero hasn't bothered even creating a Twitter account to keep his loyal supporters informed!
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,030
    edited April 2020
    Lex has busted Day 2 of the Milly if that's what was putting him off :)
  • Options
    It's all very frustrating. I loaded some money specifically to donk off whilst watching him do the same.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,030
    I'm sure there is a good reason, just hope it's laziness and not illness.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    He hasn't played an MTT on sky since last stream so hope he is ok.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,806

Not posted for 2 or 3 days but was "active" (i.e., logged on) to the Forum this morning.

Fingers crossed all OK.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,448
    I hope it's a missing dowel.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Maybe a break. Talk to us Duesenberg :)

Comes across well on the forum and in the twitch stream.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Not posted for 2 or 3 days but was "active" (i.e., logged on) to the Forum this morning.

Fingers crossed all OK.

+1

He's a good man. Hopefully it's a technical problem or apathy rather than anything else.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,306
    He had to put together his tremendous Ikea 'poker centre of excellence', so hopefully he's just having a long nap to recover. Hope all is OK @Duesenberg.
  • Options
    Would imagine streaming and talking with poker playing could get tiring.

Rest up Dues! The fans are not going home yet :wink:
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Sorry for the no-show last night guys. I'm rather touched by all the concern and for being missed quite this much though :blush:.

I was intending to stream as usual but made the fatal error of opting for a power nap when feeling a bit dopey at around 4pm - I promptly slept like a baby right through until midnight :D. I'll provisionally look to get back to streaming on Wednesady (subject to my now rather messed up sleep schedule complying) and will post in here to confirm earlier on the day.

I don't think I've played a single hand of poker all week. Instead I've been filling my time with little projects around the house - setting up a new office/grind station, bringing a sadly neglected guitar back to life and commencing the annual challenge of trying to turn my sorry looking lawn into something fit for a Champions League final, to be specific. Hopefully the break from the online felt will have done me some good though :).

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,806

We were not bothered anyway.
  • Options

Sorry for the no-show last night guys. I'm rather touched by all the concern and for being missed quite this much though :blush:.

I was intending to stream as usual but made the fatal error of opting for a power nap when feeling a bit dopey at around 4pm - I promptly slept like a baby right through until midnight :D. I'll provisionally look to get back to streaming on Wednesady (subject to my now rather messed up sleep schedule complying) and will post in here to confirm earlier on the day.

I don't think I've played a single hand of poker all week. Instead I've been filling my time with little projects around the house - setting up a new office/grind station, bringing a sadly neglected guitar back to life and commencing the annual challenge of trying to turn my sorry looking lawn into something fit for a Champions League final, to be specific. Hopefully the break from the online felt will have done me some good though :).

Sure it won't hurt.

I think less poker and more projects are what I should be doing myself haha!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited April 2020
    So pleased you are ok. Really wanted to be abusive yesterday when the stream didn't happen but had actual concerns something was up....now we know you are ok we can all go back to giving you abuse!
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,448
    I found something else to do when I realised the stream wasnt happening.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,306
    edited April 2020
    Enut said:

He had to put together his tremendous Ikea 'poker centre of excellence', so hopefully he's just having a long nap to recover. Hope all is OK @Duesenberg.

Surely I win a prize for getting this right? I am in the same boat, I'm still working 9-5 and then spending the rest of the time doing stuff, by the time it comes to poker I am too knackered to really give it a good effort. Glad you're ok.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,236

Wacky does that to ye :) .
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,240
    Good to see you back
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Hi Guys

Just posting to confirm that I will be going live tonight at 6:30pm, so I'll hopefully see some of you there.

Try not to get too confused - it's not Monday again already :).