You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    The HU match vs @Essexphil has been confirmed for Monday boys and girls. I'll be starting the stream at 6:30pm so you can all get comfy and Phil and I will be going in to battle at 7pm on the dot - it's a best of 5 match in £5.50 HU SNG's.

Negotiations proved a little tricky given Phil's status as a sponsored pro for Grosvenor so I've promised to go easy on him to avoid any embarrassment ;).
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Phil 3 games please....oops sorry wrong thread.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,282
    I had hoped to have sorted my connection problems by then with a BT engineer booked in for this morning, only they didn't turn up. I am however £25 better off as they have compensated me for having to stay in, I didn't bother telling them I was working from home today.

Hopefully it will be fixed by Monday evening, but just so it doesn't seem any different for me can you both pause for about 5 minutes before making any decision and then just fast forward to the end of each game?
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    waller02 said:

Phil 3 games please....oops sorry wrong thread.

vwp.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,304
    Enut said:

I had hoped to have sorted my connection problems by then with a BT engineer booked in for this morning, only they didn't turn up. I am however £25 better off as they have compensated me for having to stay in, I didn't bother telling them I was working from home today.

Hopefully it will be fixed by Monday evening, but just so it doesn't seem any different for me can you both pause for about 5 minutes before making any decision and then just fast forward to the end of each game?

Perhaps u should play this game more often? ;)
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    Enut said:

I had hoped to have sorted my connection problems by then with a BT engineer booked in for this morning, only they didn't turn up. I am however £25 better off as they have compensated me for having to stay in, I didn't bother telling them I was working from AT home today.

FYP ;-)
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,282
    HENDRIK62 said:

Enut said:

I had hoped to have sorted my connection problems by then with a BT engineer booked in for this morning, only they didn't turn up. I am however £25 better off as they have compensated me for having to stay in, I didn't bother telling them I was working from AT home today.

FYP ;-)
    If only, my plan was that I would work less hours as I got older. So far it's not going to plan.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    Enut said:

HENDRIK62 said:

Enut said:

FYP ;-)
    If only, my plan was that I would work less hours as I got older. So far it's not going to plan.

I know that feeling
  • Options
    It's that time again folks and I'll be live in about 10 minutes.

Just one slight amendment in that my HU match with Essexphil will be a best of 3 and not a best of 5 as previously stated. This is principally due to me being a confused geriatric these days. Action vs Phil kicks off at 7pm :)

• Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Enjoying this, dude. You went very 'Carry on up the Duesenberg' earlier when you said something like, "I haven't got very attractive backdoors." glglgl
  • Options
    SR23 said:

Enjoying this, dude. You went very 'Carry on up the Duesenberg' earlier when you said something like, "I haven't got very attractive backdoors." glglgl

• Options
    Thanks all once again for coming out to support the stream and also to @Essexphil for being a good sport.

It was quite the polar extreme from last weeks glory but with you guys all nattering away in the chat it was almost just as much fun :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021

Thanks all once again for coming out to support the stream and also to @Essexphil for being a good sport.

It was quite the polar extreme from last weeks glory but with you guys all nattering away in the chat it was almost just as much fun :)

Great stream again mate. I almost took your main event title just now but finished a frustrating 3rd, I needed a bit of stream run good to get me over the line ;)
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Requesting an increased twitch schedule from Duesenberg123 to take us through these dark days. I’m bored out my skull already!
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Allan23 said:

Requesting an increased twitch schedule from Duesenberg123 to take us through these dark days. I’m bored out my skull already!

+1 no Saturday football leaves a gaping window of opportunity for a Duesenstream
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    I think we should be reasonable about this, he doesn't have to stream every day. One day off streaming per month seems a good compromise.
  • Options
    By popular demand and in an attempt to try and keep us all distracted during the onset of the zombie apocalypse, I'll be doing a little bit of extra streaming for you lucky people.

There are 3 things to make a note of for now, but there will hopefully be more to add as the next few weeks pan out.

1. I'll be on from 7pm tonight (Sunday) for some MTT action here at Sky. I'll be playing the £33bh, the Mini, and whatever else tickles my fancy as the night goes on.

2. Mondays stream will be making its usual appearance at 6:30pm and I'll be treating you all to another heads-up masterclass. This weeks victim student is friend of the stream @Allan23 who'll be arriving for his lesson at 7pm.

3. I'm going to be starting a bankroll challenge on another site with the aim of turning $80 into $1,000 through climbing the micro stakes cash game ladder. I don't have any set times for these streams and, given that it's not really appropriate to do so, I won't be making announcements in this thread when going live with these, so make sure you're a follower of the channel and have notifications turned on if you'd like to be kept updated. These will be in addition to my usual Sky streams for anyone wondering.

Hope to see some of you pop in and gl all on and off the tables :)

https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Nice one!
  • Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Just wondering why you doing the cash challenge on another site.