You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Happy Monday all.

I'll be live in 30 mins... :)

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    Hiya m8

Did you go back on Cash games last night ?

Can,t see any vids on there

(Just watching Lex on there in a 5mill GTD - 52k ppl watching - That could be you one day)
  • Options
    Couldn't be bothered with a late cash sesh in the end @MP33 but, even if I had, it would have been played off stream. I Just mentioned it in case anyone saw me at the tables later on.

I watched a little bit of Lex earlier - record breaking numbers for poker on Twitch from what I gather. I have enough trouble following the chat with 30 viewers. 52k and my head would probably explode haha!
  • Options
    It's Monday folks which can mean only one thing - the man with the widest centre parting in poker will be working his magic live from 6:30pm. Hopefully see some of you there :)

• Options
    Hi guys

Had to log off again tonight. It wasn,t buffering but i couldn,t do anything else on line whilst watching as my computer was to slow. (apart from when i paused it)

I was just wondering what speeds other people were getting when watching streams or what speed you need to say - watch a stream and play a cpl of tables as well without lag.

I often run internet speed tests and get around 12Meg per second download speed (On wifi) I,m trying to work out if its my internet connection or computer specs which may need upgrading.

Thx
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
  • Options
    I did get back on last night briefly - changed the settings to 720p from HD and it was a lot better but just upgraded my Sky broadband so will be interesting to see how that is.

Its GTD 62Mbps (Can,t get Virgin in my area which i believe is even faster)
  • Options
    On the back of a few calm and profitable sessions at the cash tables, it's time to remind myself that poker is really supposed to be about pain and anguish. I'll be streaming my return to the torture that is tournament poker live from 6:30pm for anyone that is interested :).

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    In please
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    At last, something (half) decent to watch on a Saturday evening.
  • Options
    Live in 5 Possums!

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,556
    edited May 2020
    Will be watching as per........good luck.....
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    Lowbrow innuendo aside, that was some high quality content tonight. Greatly enjoyed, thanks.
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    MynaFrett said:

Lowbrow innuendo aside, that was some high quality content tonight. Greatly enjoyed, thanks.

And 3 outers, lets not forget them. They were good, too.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    edited June 2020
    The big question on everybody's mind this afternoon is: Do you have the missus' permission to stream tonight?

Ps - Happy Birthday Mrs Duesenberg
  • Options
    waller02 said:

The big question on everybody's mind this afternoon is: Do you have the missus' permission to stream tonight?

Ps - Happy Birthday Mrs Duesenberg

Afraid Mrs D is still enjoying my company today for reasons beyond my comprehension, so I’ll be taking a rain check on tonight’s stream. Will obviously keep you all updated on when the next thrilling episode of “Nit Folding with Dues” is ready to air :).
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    She has a birthday every single year, bit selfish really :)

Have a good night mate.
  • Options
    Hi guys.

Having missed Monday, I'll be doing a Sky stream this evening instead, starting at 6:30pm.

This is going to be a slightly experimental stream in that I'll be lowering my output settings and streaming at a maximum resolution of 720p. For those who have previously struggled to watch smoothly due to either connection or device limitations, I hope this will make a difference. The flip side is that my devilish good looks will not be quite so crystal clear, especially to those who watch on a larger screen.

If anyone catches any of tonight's stream, I'd really appreciate any feedback (good, bad or indifferent) regarding how you find the new settings :)

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Glad to see the wife has let you come out and play tonight.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited June 2020
    Be interesting to see if you can lower your output levels.

EDIT
    Sorry, Just realised this is to do with twitch settings not playing output.