You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Duesenberg Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    That feeling you get when Duesenberg123 confirms he'll be streaming as per usual on Monday...

Live at 6:30 folks... :)
    https://twitch.tv/duesenberg123
  • Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    Good luck on the felt @Duesenberg

I will be watching intermittently :smile:
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    I left the pub to come back and watch this. Your stream, not this thread.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    edited July 2020
    SR23 said:

I left the pub to come back and watch this.

I call
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,277
    Allan23 said:

SR23 said:

I left the pub to come back and watch this.

I call
    To be fair he didn't say he was in the pub, he may have gone to the pub and found it shut, hence he has returned from the pub. I'll admit returning from anywhere just to watch Dues's stream seems a little odd.
  • Options

Well I certainly didn't expect to be sending another tweet like the one above quite so soon! Massive thanks to you all for the continued support :).

The only problem now is that with this, plus the snazzy new microphone I picked up a few weeks ago, I'm running out of excuses for being quite so sh*t :D
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    You need to be there as the eye candy, not for your poker prowess!
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550

Well I certainly didn't expect to be sending another tweet like the one above quite so soon! Massive thanks to you all for the continued support :).

The only problem now is that with this, plus the snazzy new microphone I picked up a few weeks ago, I'm running out of excuses for being quite so sh*t :D
    Excellent news. Can't see a "rain mute" button tho?😂
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    All seems a bit overkill for ONE stream a week if you ask me......
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    edited July 2020
    Glenelg said:

Excellent news. Can't see a "rain mute" button tho?😂

I thought rain was the star of the show last time.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Afternoon All.

I'm feeling a little frisky so will be firing up the stream tonight for some MTT torture fun.

In case anyone wonders, this is in addition to my regular Monday night stream, so I'll still be going live at the usual time tomorrow too. Hopefully see one or two of you there... :)

*Going live at 6:30 by the way. :facepalm: :lol:
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    I'm in the mood for some MTT torture-fun, too, see you in a bit.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Ffs! Was gonna have an early nite...oh wait i might still have one....
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXatLOWjr-k
    😁
  • Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    Probs more poker than the GG streamers 🙈🤣
  • Options
    It's happening people: back-to-back streams :o

Going Live at 6:30 :)

• Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    Enjoyed the ‘just chatting’ end to your stream last night!
    I also bought the Dara O’Kearney book on Kindle... I’m about half way through at the moment. Really enjoying the read so far!
    Keep up the good work with streaming etc.

Ps. Thanks for the gifted sub @Ironpump1
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Hi,

I popped in last night for the first time, you were on a FT.

I was on from the point you took out 5th, saw the hit taken v 92, and when I left there were still 4 and stacks were pretty equal. How did it go from there?

I was enjoying the stream but got fed up when getting "network errors" being kicked off the stream and then having to watch another advert.

If I register with Twitch and/or subscribe will I get a better user experience only it's all a bit new to me.

Any advice appreciated.

• Options
    Swog said:

Enjoyed the ‘just chatting’ end to your stream last night!
    I also bought the Dara O’Kearney book on Kindle... I’m about half way through at the moment. Really enjoying the read so far!
    Keep up the good work with streaming etc.

Ps. Thanks for the gifted sub @Ironpump1

Thanks @Swog :)

It was an unexpected first venture into the world of 'just chatting' last night but it was good fun and seemed well received, so perhaps there'll be a round 2 at some point.

Glad you're enjoying the book. I really need to pull my finger out and finish it myself before I fall even further behind all you up-and-coming sharks!
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Hi,

I popped in last night for the first time, you were on a FT.

I was on from the point you took out 5th, saw the hit taken v 92, and when I left there were still 4 and stacks were pretty equal. How did it go from there?

I was enjoying the stream but got fed up when getting "network errors" being kicked off the stream and then having to watch another advert.

If I register with Twitch and/or subscribe will I get a better user experience only it's all a bit new to me.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks for popping in last night @Phantom66. I finished 3rd in the end so no glory sadly.

I didn't receive any feedback from other viewers last night regarding connection issues so I'm not too sure what caused all those network error messages :/. About all I can suggest is refreshing your browser (or closing and re-opening the app if you're on a phone/tablet), which may help.

Subscribing to a channel on Twitch in theory makes it an ad-free experience, but I'm still no expert so can''t promise that would always remove those pre-roll ads. If you are an Amazon Prime customer you get one free Twitch sub to use so you can always try for free that way (assuming you have Amazon Prime that is!).

Thanks again for giving it a go though.