You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS SKY POKER THE BIGGEST JOKE SITE GOING

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,234
    Silence,not,deafening,..listen closely,..you,can almost, "hear" s.k.y.p.e...well, you say this, and I will say that...We,are all ( most of us) not,entirely,naieve

P.s.Matt..you might be, the 300k man.Estuprndo,

Seen, you,yourself, The.Great.One.fire,exactly as I did, pocket 4 4 , v a big stacked stealing machine...post flop, he fired with air... A 6 off, I snapped that, ahead..insta.A.spikes turn,ifvyou insist,relentlessly. Having a POP,..at,least ( try) do it, with a bit of class.

I.e..." Every hand badly"...really....?.really...you know, that's.incorrect.

Prior..put up.i think it was..20 mega hands, played Optimum.to be told.

Just.Variance.Downswing.Run.Bad.

Lurvin.e U.pj.xxx
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    @misterpj

Do you have a youtube channel? I would like to subscribe.
  • Options
    99.9 percent,..of all skypoker players,every single day,have a fantastic ' crac' supreme bantering,which is the way it should be,

Great fun, respect hard earned,there are( shame) 0.1 percent,..whom it is transparently Apparent,have had, equally,the funny bone surgically removed,and ( both in life,and Poker) if Brains were Dynamite...never be enough there..to so much,as ' lift a cap'..

If I could choose, only five, stand up comedians,past and present,to relentlessly,make me chuckle,all day long' twice,of a Dundee's

Jackie Mason, Dave Allen ,Jethro, Gina Yashere,Elle Taylor..plus one ,I despise and detest, and would pay, good money,to never hear an utterance from,ever again.

That awful individual, is a certain, Mr Frankie Boyle..

So, let's take a further look,at comments,from NOSTRI..and Matt Bates,and others.

Sorry Matt, love in over!..your ' out' MUMSIE...is in.

Hey Charles, I mean that,with the deepest sincerity..( no, not checked sharks cope,yet) but,if you ran deep ?...last night..and..I am going to be,one player,genuine wanting, to see your graph,take off...and that rating rise.

Now, to my detractors,especially Matt,Nostri,...and others.

I am,especially surprised,dissappointed,with Matt...you should know ( especially you) while NOSTRI..is all wrapped up...in, theory..ABC1..and personal nonsense,..no mention,of,key hands,heads up, within MTTs.....where you are playing ( effectively ,the player,your opponent) ...in that ' immediate moment..with 30 seconds decision time'…..

So,here is analysis,..look forward to,NOSTRIS. And yours Matt.On the hand (s) I couldn't play,any Worse...

MisterPJ pocket K spades Q diamonds
    .X. pocket Q clubs 4 clubs

Hand maths pre...MisterPJ 70 percent v 28 percent

Flop...( 600 chips to see) Q hearts Q spades 9 spades....

All in, all in, 21k. On the flop pre turn.

Improves me,72 percent v 10 percent....! ..splitting 17 percent.

The Ace, on the turn, improves me,to 80 percent...into 6 percent.

So, in the words ,of a certain lovely ,Mrs Delilah Smith....

Let's.Be.Av.in You..........
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    It's fascinating that you think I would waste anymore time trying to help you play better when all you have done for months on end is insult me and make nonsensical accusations about me. I'm only here for the lols.
  • Options
    Moulah (M B) Benji...

You, coach me then, I admit , I am clueless,..An epiphany, this very morning...

One ( 1) M..T.T...two hours deep.hand happened to be,for top THREE;

...I sighed, confessed to myself,,

Dear Matthew and NOSTRI, are correct, I play, every hand, abysmally,...takes a big man ,to admit ,that.

Defacto, Analysis.this...😁😊

🤔😥😇😗😥😂😂😂😂😂😎😂😂

• Options
    By the way,Matt,...

The ratio , of that, against me. Opposed to for , is borderline,Poker ridiculous,

Now, you, and others, will not, budge that,I certainly, have zero reason, to LIE, exaggerate,

Do not forget ,.. as has been, observed, by some,of even,your very own,pals, ( in the past,) who know, I adore..borderline " live for Poker" coz..actually,I do.

Fortunate, yes, that,..my personal " life situation, allows me too, " save for,my ( stunning,special, " little one) ..16 three quarters..loves.Poker.

Is scared..senseless,by current,world events,.unfortunately, even though,she wants to,' be with her Dad, ' she ( stuck! With her Mum) !....

Sure you get that,..it's Tough..

Anyway.sven.. My Haters, run brilliant, lurvin.e Ta Poker....Live ( try too,enjoy,Every.Precious.Day.)

.Mental note..p.j.....get, it,in,BAD...more ( much more 😋) often.

Love.All.xxxx
  • Options
    Hey.Matt.

Final 't.i n.g. '..

Just.in.case.You have me down,as' river.central'

That,reference,...ain't C.antona..it's, that ...vile human.Boyle.
    Love to you, and yours.

Paul.jordan.
  • Options
    Well,forum, do take note,

PHENOMS..Matthew,and Nostri, both,declined,kind invitations,..to,Poker Educate, " us" vast majority,of , StickleBack players,...on,How Too Play,..trip QQQ K kicker,..for 21 K chips....

Silence.Speaks.Volumes...

While, pondering, that..yesterday, as ever. ..I was ' back ' on the Poker Pummel Horse,..pondering, that exact , BadBeat..played, well...could not play it, any ...Worse...really fellas;😂

Let's, leave that ..in the Dim n Distant.

Defacto, ..I boldly,marched..yesterday ,p.m....into ' may bag' Moaning My Bag...( I do ,miss,Zen..) a quid ! T.iguay..

And,..well. ?...

The game,I play, excel in, is; Six Handed No Limit Hold Em Poker...da.t.my.ba.g..xxx

Hence..when, six handed,a " deal " came down, ..wait for it,..wait for it...Nost(I) ..M.B...moulah- Benji " aparrell"

To clarify...in my ,oh, so irrelevant,opinion, Matt Bates..is a Phenomenal player..300,000..time served reasons, ..from the Skypoker t.v days..for new players,sharkscope. ( Google) poker players biblical bible,for reference,..you can, check, players, for free.or, for a minimal amount, ..and or, pay a tiny subscription...huge value,...yes, You Lot..I know, you all,know,lots of "new" " returning " players Don't.

Feel free, check my own player name,or yours,or anyone's...

I,digress,..probably..never,a bigger ' 'fan' ..of, than,SkypokerT.V. back in the day..

Anyway..Poker Odds..( six handed)..? Of three separate players,dealt,..shock Horror..

Three Separate Pocket Pairs...?...I know, the " pure." math, odds,but, will let,the Great and Good, confirm...😁

Pretty.Amazing?...three,Three Separate,players,dealt.three separate,Pocket Pairs..
    ...I , never,seen,in,my ,life...😇

Nostri.I will, save you, Erm.? I will just. " save You" ...coz. I see, smoke,babi..coming.off.dat keyboard...😜

Further, " price up..THIS.."

Three pocket pairs,....one snap fold,two call for action.What?..guess, the flop?...

Yes.THE.FLOP....J.K.K....and...a Jacks Full Boat.." in.ta." Q.UAD.KKKK..

Nost(:I) poker Genius..price,that,up..AB.ACUS...for hire ( mate, friendly rates)...

Course, I will post it,..I. All its glory.when, you, anyone...Prices It Up...

Lotta L.urve..on💏👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨💑👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• Options
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.
  • Options
    Matt.no.one .

In.your .league..Please..💑

NOSTRI..well.he ,No.speaky..🕺

You, tell, US...how..to play..

QQQ K kicker..into. QQQ 4. ?...to extract.MAX.value..

Entire,forum.waiting...

💃

And...just, for You.Babi..👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• Options
    Loads.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💑👩‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,579
    @misterpj. If i were you
    misterpj said:

Well,forum, do take note,

PHENOMS..Matthew,and Nostri, both,declined,kind invitations,..to,Poker Educate, " us" vast majority,of , StickleBack players,...on,How Too Play,..trip QQQ K kicker,..for 21 K chips....

Silence.Speaks.Volumes...

While, pondering, that..yesterday, as ever. ..I was ' back ' on the Poker Pummel Horse,..pondering, that exact , BadBeat..played, well...could not play it, any ...Worse...really fellas;😂

Let's, leave that ..in the Dim n Distant.

Defacto, ..I boldly,marched..yesterday ,p.m....into ' may bag' Moaning My Bag...( I do ,miss,Zen..) a quid ! T.iguay..

And,..well. ?...

The game,I play, excel in, is; Six Handed No Limit Hold Em Poker...da.t.my.ba.g..xxx

Hence..when, six handed,a " deal " came down, ..wait for it,..wait for it...Nost(I) ..M.B...moulah- Benji " aparrell"

To clarify...in my ,oh, so irrelevant,opinion, Matt Bates..is a Phenomenal player..300,000..time served reasons, ..from the Skypoker t.v days..for new players,sharkscope. ( Google) poker players biblical bible,for reference,..you can, check, players, for free.or, for a minimal amount, ..and or, pay a tiny subscription...huge value,...yes, You Lot..I know, you all,know,lots of "new" " returning " players Don't.

Feel free, check my own player name,or yours,or anyone's...

I,digress,..probably..never,a bigger ' 'fan' ..of, than,SkypokerT.V. back in the day..

Anyway..Poker Odds..( six handed)..? Of three separate players,dealt,..shock Horror..

Three Separate Pocket Pairs...?...I know, the " pure." math, odds,but, will let,the Great and Good, confirm...😁

Pretty.Amazing?...three,Three Separate,players,dealt.three separate,Pocket Pairs..
    ...I , never,seen,in,my ,life...😇

Nostri.I will, save you, Erm.? I will just. " save You" ...coz. I see, smoke,babi..coming.off.dat keyboard...😜

Further, " price up..THIS.."

Three pocket pairs,....one snap fold,two call for action.What?..guess, the flop?...

Yes.THE.FLOP....J.K.K....and...a Jacks Full Boat.." in.ta." Q.UAD.KKKK..

Nost(:I) poker Genius..price,that,up..AB.ACUS...for hire ( mate, friendly rates)...

Course, I will post it,..I. All its glory.when, you, anyone...Prices It Up...

Lotta L.urve..on💏👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨💑👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Honest question. Do you REALLY expect peeps to even try to read this?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,537
    edited April 2020
    @misterpj please read back to yourself what you are posting.

Its driving us crazy.

This is what it sounds like to my eyes.

https://youtu.be/R3SClmlDSPM

Give me some indication you actually read replies.
  • Options
    Charles.

Zero.mocking.

None.

For a Start.

Nostri..had,..the Olive.branch..held out, in Huge amounts..just before, new year's,Eve..

Genuine,and Heartfelt...

Two..(2). ..made?..genuine, is it friends ?... acquaintances...with " normal" people..players.

On here
    And.No.never...any .collusion. ....utter.nonsence.

Personally,..forgive me, ..I would rather be Dead..than.ever.never.ever.
    Be.remotley,..associated..with that .garbage..

Yes.a dinosaur.Yes.dyslecsic.Yes.mocked for that.and.Yes.opinionted..Yes.i don't know. How to spell check...

But..poker

If?..Matt and Nostri..( abused..?..really,..never met,knowingly?..
    Nostri..in real life..
    Abuse?...if so..I would be banned

In plain site...why.Nostri.Matt.

Not, tell us all ?..seeing as ..could not.play any worse..

That's..abuse..( and)...unanswered..

Put.all.aside..talk the Poker talk. Silence...speaks

volumes

• Options
    Tony.K..

From, the bottom,of...my Poker boots.and Heart.

If.Matt.and .Nostri.

Care, to.." expand"

On.

QQQ(K)
    KK

In plain site..

Explain. To us all. you.know.I,know.

They,ducked it.In.Plain.Site.
    Xxx
    End

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,537
    @misterpj please stop.

You are making little sense, try scrolling back and reading what you are putting.

Its seriously making limited sense and its even less relevant than what I had for breakfast 6 years ago .
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    NOSTRI said:

It's fascinating that you think I would waste anymore time trying to help you play better when all you have done for months on end is insult me and make nonsensical accusations about me. I'm only here for the lols.

Not going round his gaff for dinner then?
  • Options

NOSTRI said:

Dinner gets mentioned and suddenly you show interest!
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    MattBates said:

NOSTRI said:

Dinner gets mentioned and suddenly you show interest!
    Was wondering if there was a seat open at the table.