You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS SKY POKER THE BIGGEST JOKE SITE GOING

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,234
    The number One and Number two players Mr Bates,Mr Nostri.

Mocked ,a hand ..my QQQ K kicker hand.' you could not play that any worse"

Yet, having done that,..then been called out,refuse..to tell the rest of the ( especially me ) inferior players...how?..you play,..QQQ ( K kicker) on the flop,into QQQ 4 kicker...when heads up, and for the chip lead....for 21k...

Matthew and Nostri,...being the phenoms they are, have an opportunity,to' educate'..the awful players..I.e. Me,..who are their bread and butter....

Unless..off.course..they been caught,"pant-down"....
    Talk the Talk....but.....

Or?..the other hands...snapping big stack stealing machine with 'air' with my pocket 44 or the KK hand...and....not even put this one up yet..turn river runner runner JJ

Waiting.to be told again.I need Coaching..how about, all in all in on the flop..for turn J river J runner runner...yesterday. in the biggest hand, I been in,this year...

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Sunshine on a rainy day
    Makes my soul, makes my soul
    Trip Trip Trip Away
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,039
    misterpj said:

The number One and Number two players Mr Bates,Mr Nostri.

Mocked ,a hand ..my QQQ K kicker hand.' you could not play that any worse"

Yet, having done that,..then been called out,refuse..to tell the rest of the ( especially me ) inferior players...how?..you play,..QQQ ( K kicker) on the flop,into QQQ 4 kicker...when heads up, and for the chip lead....for 21k...

Matthew and Nostri,...being the phenoms they are, have an opportunity,to' educate'..the awful players..I.e. Me,..who are their bread and butter....

Unless..off.course..they been caught,"pant-down"....
    Talk the Talk....but.....

Or?..the other hands...snapping big stack stealing machine with 'air' with my pocket 44 or the KK hand...and....not even put this one up yet..turn river runner runner JJ

Waiting.to be told again.I need Coaching..how about, all in all in on the flop..for turn J river J runner runner...yesterday. in the biggest hand, I been in,this year...

They have really hit a nerve with that hand haven't they. Poor thing, are you sleeping ok?
  • Options
    Arh..02 rocks up.,inevitably,....

Was thinking,bout you lovely, only other evening , watching movie , Rock.n.Roller.
    Gearrard.Butler .plays."one-two".,good actor Gerrard.

Maybe,Mr "oh-two"..being part of," team usual suspects"..an all that.

Why..?.I mean big ask,..bares in mind, lots of new,returning players....are reading forum.

Poker Royalty, Bates. n Nostri.....look like, in public..'their pant.been taken down'..two days, to run a hand, through their Alchemists poker software...and...talked it big..but.wont can't ..walk it.

How bout you. Waller..You tell, all us, little fiddy.widdy. players.

How you play that?..

P.s..A pleasure ,being sat , between yourself and Duesenberg,really enjoyed that.

If Our beloved poker players,were former famous Wrestlers;

Matt.Ultimate.Warrior.Bates.
    John.mumsie.Cena.( respect Charles,)
    Randy.Nostri.Savage.
    Big.waller02.Daddy.
    The.edge.EDGE.949..( respect Mark, Edge,was a heel)
    Chris.THE.ROCK.donk.k.b ( who is,actually,really number one player.xxx.)
    Giant.madprof.Haystacks.

Waiting, to annoint .more..

CatWeazle.

My favourite, wrestler , ( well,deuce,actually)

I will annoint. T.mr.perfect.K.

I will save, Adrian Street...mega star wrestler,for a special annoint.ment.

Aces Up. Baby.xxx

😍🤗
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Well,forum, do take note,

Gearrard.Butler .plays."one-two"..being the phenoms they are, have an opportunate, friends ?... acquaintances...with " normal" people..players....are reading forum, do take off...and that .garbage..

Do not forget ,.. as has been caught,"pant-down"....

The game,I play, excel in, is; Six Handed,a " deal " came down, ..wait for it...Nost(I) ..M.B...moulah- Benji " aparrell"

Mocked ,a hand ..my QQQ K kicker) on the funny bone surgically removed,and ( both in life,and Poker) if Brains were Dynamite...why.Nostri..had,..the Olive.branch..held out,refuse..to tell us all ?..seeing as ..could not play it, any ...Worse...really fellas;😂

If Our beloved poker Genius..price,that,up..AB.ACUS...for hire ( mate, yes, You Lot..I know, that's.incorrect.

Pretty.Amazing?...three,Three Separate Pocket Pairs...?...I know, that's..abuse..( and)...unanswered..senseless,by current,world events,.unfortunate, yes, the flop,into QQQ 4 kicker...where you get that rating rise.

Randy.Nostri.....look like, in the words ,of a certainly, have an opportunity,to' educate'..the awful individual, is a certain lovely ,Mrs Delilah Smith....

That awful individual, is borderline " little fiddy.widdy. players,dealt,..shock Horror..

Is scared..senseless,by current,world events,.unfortunately, even though,she way,Matt,...

Now, to my detractor Gerrard.

Silence,..you should be banned

Love.All.xxxx
  • Options
    You can't handle the truth!
    Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.
    We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
    I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you're entitled to!
  • Options
    3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
    variance is high in this one just berate the idiot calls who get there i do makes me feel a bit better sky is a soft site in the uk took time off playing because i was constantly on the wrong side of variance came back standerd still the same bad beats still happen still berate in the chat box its all good just keep donating money one day you will run like usain bolt and forget all them poor beats that busted you when you were such a favorite to win the hand btw if i berate you i really don't mean it just my way of letting of the steam :) gl at the tables
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    misterpj, advice on this hand please, as it appears to be one of yours :'(
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    KroyLracSmall blind100.00100.003082.50
    frasBig blind200.00300.0027545.00
    Your hole cards
    chiprab111Fold
    Red_KingCall200.00500.0030910.00
    Emzipie129Fold
    KroyLracFold
    frasCheck
    Flop
    • J
    frasBet500.001000.0027045.00
    Red_KingCall500.001500.0030410.00
    Turn
    frasAll-in27045.0028545.000.00
    Red_KingCall27045.0055590.003365.00
    frasShow
    Red_KingShow
    River
    frasWinFull House, 4s and 8s55590.0055590.00
  • Options
    Well,the.big Gun.z ...

Out.on.mass.

I will keep laughing, boy's..( gals) if you do,..save for.Humour (runner.bonz ,removed..en mass)

In.unique .times. Online...poker... Is.." oh so unique"..

U .know.(No) why..a very rare thing...think hard..boom industry.

Can't,.handle the,truth..twice ( of a Sundee.thricee.of a Mond.ee)

Tell, ta.what..done more,in terms of,..Generosity ..of the Heartfelt kind ( to unknown humans,families,. Today)

It, dont a.rff ,feel good, to do,Un.trumpeted, gestures, Today alone,..than,most could aspire too, in a life time..

So, again...😁😁😁😍😍😍

Rowdy.Roddy.Piper..xxx
  • Options
    One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal
    One golden glance of what should be
    (It's a kind of magic)
    One shaft of light that shows the way
    No mortal man can win this day
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,537
    MattBates said:

One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal
    One golden glance of what should be
    (It's a kind of magic)
    One shaft of light that shows the way
    No mortal man can win this day

Converted.

win. mortal.. (It's One kind) .haft day No ,,...😁😍😍 light one ..can. One... soul, ..this ............should ?....shows glance a the ....of of One prize, one,,.... man way .of .what. be golden .dream, go.al that (magic). one!!!!😁😁😁😍😍😍
  • Options
    Dear Mumsie

Just, between,you and I...

The entire forum ,more than welcome,to Christan yours truely,

Erm.?.

' the forums , Poker " special needs " Pet Project, or King.P.grande.J.Ghumbas, or even , misterpj is a reincarnation of,..1970's wrestling legend, " Camp Adrian Slater"

Or, absolutely,anything..disparaging,as anything...and zero offence, never taken.

( So, Charles,)keep it on the Q.T....and don't worry about, team.trio.top.bombing..ooh-2woo, Mr Waller,Molah-€€-Benji Mr Bates,and EINSTEIN,Mr NOSTRI.

You, and I ,my dear ( potential) N.B. F ..wouldn't that be a ting, can, ' slip under the Poker Radar,..together..two.( metaphorically) 😍

Team trio, " top bombing,Et Al, be to busy, wanting to reassure TheWorld, " p.j. a worse, nolimit hold em player, than a Lobotomised Plankton.

While they do that ,pre occupied like, you,and I ,under the radar,.." hand in hand".You Charles, set the number?..(genuine)..you choose target One..65,70,75,..and, you be BatMan,I'll be Robin,..we 'push each other ' ..to achieve target One,when achieved, go again..

The big.boss.man ..darn. I rechristen Guvnor Kendall,the BigBossMan,was a WWF megastar, the boss, does,"rate" player ratings,..unlike,..a few usual suspects.

EINSTEIN,MOULAH €$$€ BENJI,.ooh-2woo

river,rinsed,again...£5.50. B.h. key critical tourne.y. hand..bounty too boot.

As,I play every hand,appalling, and Can't Admit It To Myself,

Your, combined Poker Genius observations..( for the forum majority, (( not.me)) whom, wish,aspire, to be. As Poker Blessed,and Poker brilliant, as you undoubtedly are;

Pulling the Math. Outta Da Air..

Pre, 81 percent best into 19.On Da flopski,, 87 percent into 13,post turn,87 percent 13...luverley jubberley,..or so,one thought ..and, streaking from nine,too ten, big blind,flop two pair miles ahead, all in,..turn.river runner runner J.J...couldnt, make it up.

• Options
  • Options
    Will.for the " L.urve Of God" someone, tell that .MisterPJ. he's a poker Ghumbass,and, it all ,in his Ed.xxx

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,250
    edited April 2020
    A brief return to the thread topic & the original posts by amnotere26.

Yesterday afternoon he entered a £5.50 BH with a £1,000 Guarantee that started at 3.30pm, & a few hours later emerged 1st of 276 runners & collected £233.

Later in the evening he entered the £33 entry £3,000 Turbo BH & finished 3rd of 133 for £257.

As an aside, I bet he never thought his thread would still be going.

• Options
    Will, leave you fellas, with this .

The monster pocket , 4 10 off..( shoves) player notes, tell me. A call could be,in order,with pocket A 5 clubs...twas,myself, calling, the shove...

• Options

So my attempt to get the thread back on topic lasted exactly 17 minutes.

Bit of a fail really.
  • Options
    Promise.give my word,

Last post today, ' and, when you do. Look down at the second best starting hand,in Poker, on a 8 8 2 flop, it naturally,has run straight into,.

I will,keep trying, to be. A better player , Guvnor TK.
    Thanjs
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,368
    Tikay10 said:

Bit of a fail really.

Would have been a fail.
    But we did get to see the splendid name "gobbleoff".
    Which made me smile...
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Tikay10 said:

Bit of a fail really.

Would have been a fail.
    But we did get to see the splendid name "gobbleoff".
    Which made me smile...
    @Essexphil

In today's Results Thread (up soon) there's another example in the same, well, department.