You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS SKY POKER THE BIGGEST JOKE SITE GOING

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,557
    edited April 2020
    The Cockroach is one of Gods Creatures not to be stamped on. Enjoy it's Beauty.

Here are fascinating cockroach facts:

A cockroach can live for a week without its head.
    A cockroach can hold its breath for 40 minutes, and can even survive being submerged...
    Cockroaches can run up to three miles in an hour, which means they can spread germs...
    Newborn German cockroaches become adults in as little as 36 days.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Let's,see,the so called,Poker Elite,.. team.Big Heads. Analyse this.

Best they will muster,is, that's Poker. It happens,and,or some other " Guff "..while, the minority," talk down the majority.

Snipers dream team, will run this,hoping,praying,figures wrong! Good Luck With That.

Four way pot,on. The Flop..

You are,about to see,the flopped K flush,..98 per cent good,rinsed by the 2 percent !! Turn River runner runner ," miracle".

But,as M.B. will swiftly be along, to reassure you, mister.pj can't play, and can't admit that to himself.
    So,if Moulah-Benji " says it" ...must be true..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    I don't think it's correct to describe an event that comes in with a probability of 1/50 as a miracle.

We know from last week's DYM streak tables that you don't lose more than your fair share of such hands, so why you continue to post only the ones that do lose for some sort of e-hug is beyond me.

By all means post up all of the run-outs where you've held a 98% chance of winning, and see just how few of them you actually lose.
  • Options
    There,are,plenty,that do ,and actually care;

But,one ****,of a lot of players, ( new,and old,engage brain,? Current "Poker Boom")..that would be , new blood,..are hesitant,to engage,debate.Plenty of evidence,as to why,that might be,..sad,really.

I have ,witnessed,some " Guff written" ..but " secretley wishing for ? Bad ( Horrendous) Beats, ?

You just Won. First Prize.well done.

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,028
    I enjoy your bad beat moans, the badder the better. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke

More please Sky.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Can you see if you can find 10 people who think you played the hand well?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    MattBates said:

Great people will always be mocked by those who feel smaller than them. A lion does not flinch at laughter coming from a hyena. A gorilla does not budge from a banana thrown at it by a monkey.
    A nightingale does not stop singing its beautiful song at the intrusion of an annoying woodpecker. Whenever you should doubt your self-worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud,
    it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.

Come backEric..all is forgiven...
  • Options
    The. Great ( one) e.g.o. tweek.
    Always, a way, too deflect, .....

O.k.forum,.the great Moulah-Benji ,..wants the masses, to believe,misterpj played that Rancid.

The great Matt..and twit twoo.they will deflect, ( and hope the majority) won't notice,..that flop,is the second Nuts..mild surprise, not a suited club,pocket A..but, Matthew,is Always right..( what a " chap" never wrong) ......

I would,like to play,So Badly,every time,...with a right chunk,in the pot,and have , shoved,..4 way,..98 percent best...but then The Matt..on this very thread, Refused,..to help,us mere," mortal Poker souls"..with how..the great one,plays his QQQK kicker ,into QQQ4 kicker.

Guess what Matt..

Ya talking..u know what.😘
  • Options
    O.k. Mike.

It is, Poker normal,..standard stuff, for 2 percent chances,to hit,turn river runner runner, ( with remarkable regularity)

Maybe, just maybe,it is,the preponderance,of said, mathematical ( unlikely,(s) against...as,opposed to for......which is,not just a ' mathamatical anomaly,in my personal experience,but also,hundreds,of others.

Sometimes, run bad,down swing, bad luck, variance,...Is open too, and allowed,to be questioned,....Online Poker History,would be very different,if that ( historically) had , not been allowed,to be questioned.

But.....πŸ€”
  • Options
    Moulah-Benji, The Matt

He just told me, .he play it,this way,

The flopped , K flush, is a Snap Fold,..too any action,on the Flop.

He asked me,this question,PJ, do you not know? How many Aces, are in the " online rng Deck"..πŸ‘€

" What ? You call,a three legged Donkey?

😜 Wonkey.

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited April 2020
    You can query what you like. You limp call 3bb of your 5bb stack with k6 suited. What’s the plan when you miss which you will do most of the time?
    Post flop you were unlucky but you ignore that you got super lucky with the flop when you have committed most of your stack. Are you folding flop if you miss?
    If you think you played the hand well but enjoy playing hands like you do that’s fine. Carry on doing it just don’t expect to make money from poker.

Obviously I am not always right. I go through lots of poker hands and try and improve the way I play just like lots of others do. You prefer to ignore any advice and continue to play awfully and moan consistently.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,122
    @misterpj

Let me provide an analysis of your play in this hand. Then, hopefully, you will understand what people are trying to say.

1. You are UTG (first to act). The Big blind is all-in. You have 5 Big Blinds, and have Kc6c.

You have 3 options-shove/fold/call. You chose the worst of those options-call.

2. You have a caller, and then someone raises to 3x.

You have 3 options-shove/fold/call. You chose the worst of those 3 options-call

3. You have buttons left. You are committed regardless of the flop. You got a very lucky flop, but you should be shoving with any 2 cards there. The fact that you checked was questionable, but it would not matter there

You played the hand terribly. You nearly got very lucky, then you got very unlucky.

But you butchered the hand pre-flop.

That is the point people are trying to make. But you don't listen. Until you do, you are setting fire to money.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Hi @misterpj. Some of us are doing a side bet for charity on Mini UKOPs. The thread is here: https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/178172/mini-ukops-charity-side-bet

Since you have repeatedly challenged me to play you in a series of MTTs, let me put this to you: join the side bet and put your money where your mouth is. We'll play as many events together as you like and if you beat me in overall points I will gladly donate half of anything I win to the charity of your choice. But if I beat you, you must do the same.

I'm sure an elite player like yourself couldn't possibly refuse such an easy challenge.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,412
    NOSTRI said:

Hi @misterpj. Some of us are doing a side bet for charity on Mini UKOPs. The thread is here: https://community.skypoker.com/discussion/178172/mini-ukops-charity-side-bet

Since you have repeatedly challenged me to play you in a series of MTTs, let me put this to you: join the side bet and put your money where your mouth is. We'll play as many events together as you like and if you beat me in overall points I will gladly donate half of anything I win to the charity of your choice. But if I beat you, you must do the same.

I'm sure an elite player like yourself couldn't possibly refuse such an easy challenge.

The most railed match since the crucifixion.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,659
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    Would want, all pocket cards, play,action,..transparent.

If so, no problem.

Raised it,a chunk,pre,as well.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited April 2020
    misterpj said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. If you want to reveal your hole cards in the interest of transparency I don't have a problem with that.

It's an MTT, mate. I'm pretty sure you know how they work. You scared or not?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    misterpj said:

If so, no problem.

Raised it,a chunk,pre,as well.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paul....it's really not that difficult...when youve got the hand up press COPY, instead of a screenshot

Then go to the babbling brook of gibber and when you want to publicise the hand go to and press PASTE

simples >:)
  • Options
    Dear madprof

The " misguided one" loves you long time.

Can't really understand, the angst,..?
    Copy n paste, opposed to,setting a hand out,like this,but ," do excuse him, one last time"

'what we need to do' MB tried his " best" ,is " crowd fund Poker " special needs " P.J

Benji - Moulah-Benji,Rozzer, OhhTwoo,all tried,failed,to convince misterpj."

That,he simply, is a clueless Poker player,he be so deep, in the r.n.g. rabbit hole," he need help"

' bless him ' some notion! Poker fundamentally based,on probability !! I ask you !

And, " he will not, let go,of those " pesky Poker percentages"

You know,we all know, p.j, plays every situation,diabolical,he has too ( just like this) ;

The MATT ,says so ...yet, no fool,like an old fool,than that fool,misterpj

" Moaning His Bag Again" river rinsed,by the 4 percenter ,
    PJ , get it in, your Ed Son, 86 percent,ya is flipping ! That river, kiddo.

πŸ˜₯