You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IS SKY POKER THE BIGGEST JOKE SITE GOING

Comments

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    keep trying pj u may hold 1 day
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,028
    Or keep limping with T7o.....world class. Vul.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    Hey Paul

At least save us the pain of 3-4 screenshots for each failed hand

When you get hand history up, press COPY and when you open up a message thread, after you have articulated your position, succinctly and with a high level of detailed analysis, press PASTE
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Yes. Like this.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    NOSTRISmall blind150.00150.009794.99
    hoewanBig blind300.00450.004375.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    gamblegirlFold
    MatWilsonRaise600.001050.0014145.00
    redfox100Fold
    MRBURNS4Call600.001650.004870.00
    NOSTRIRaise2250.003900.007544.99
    hoewanAll-in4375.008275.000.00
    MatWilsonAll-in14145.0022420.000.00
    MRBURNS4All-in4870.0027290.000.00
    NOSTRIAll-in7544.9934834.990.00
    MatWilsonUnmatched bet4800.0130034.984800.01
    NOSTRIShow
    • Q
    • Q
    hoewanShow
    • K
    • J
    MatWilsonShow
    MRBURNS4Show
    • A
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    • Q
    NOSTRIWinFull House, Queens and 9s30034.9830034.98
  • Options
    NOSTRI said:

Yes. Like this.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    NOSTRISmall blind150.00150.009794.99
    hoewanBig blind300.00450.004375.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q
    gamblegirlFold
    MatWilsonRaise600.001050.0014145.00
    redfox100Fold
    MRBURNS4Call600.001650.004870.00
    NOSTRIRaise2250.003900.007544.99
    hoewanAll-in4375.008275.000.00
    MatWilsonAll-in14145.0022420.000.00
    MRBURNS4All-in4870.0027290.000.00
    NOSTRIAll-in7544.9934834.990.00
    MatWilsonUnmatched bet4800.0130034.984800.01
    NOSTRIShow
    • Q
    • Q
    hoewanShow
    • K
    • J
    MatWilsonShow
    MRBURNS4Show
    • A
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    • Q
    NOSTRIWinFull House, Queens and 9s30034.9830034.98
    Sorry...youโ€™ve got it all wrong nozzer....you need to post a hand thatโ€™s way way ahead( or behind) Andy gets **** ged by the river...even though you probably shouldnโ€™t have shoved or called into first place...๐Ÿคช
  • Options
    madprof said:

nozzer

From here on out I would like to be referred to by all as nozzer.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Yours, truly, is going, to try, very very hard, (for the Guvnor sake, to keep it on point)

And, to articulate, more concisely. ( after this)

So,.. In team "snipers dream".. I have a mental note, of numbers one, to eleven, you see, me, and the guvnor, actually have two to things in common, God Blessed Ability with" prose, et al"

I always, feel the Guvnors 'pain' when his, wordsmith, genius, is lost, on some. The Guvnors, love of Poker, lost on none.

OohTawitTawoo, and Nostri (who has, informed us, his new Moniker, self selected, is) Rozzer! (apt choice, chief of thought Police) are Captain, and Vice Captain, of, TeamSnipersDream...

BIG.HEADs...๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank-you, Madprof... "never posted a hand" , here, have I...!
    Think I know how to do that,โ€ฆ.... But, you don't get, time stamps, do you.

OhhTwoo, you crack me up.

Best, of, poker luck, all.

• Options
    misterpj said:

Yours, truly, is going, to try, very very hard, (for the Guvnor sake, to keep it on point)

And, to articulate, more concisely. ( after this)

So,.. In team "snipers dream".. I have a mental note, of numbers one, to eleven, you see, me, and the guvnor, actually have two to things in common, God Blessed Ability with" prose, et al"

I always, feel the Guvnors 'pain' when his, wordsmith, genius, is lost, on some. The Guvnors, love of Poker, lost on none.

OohTawitTawoo, and Nostri (who has, informed us, his new Moniker, self selected, is) Rozzer! (apt choice, chief of thought Police) are Captain, and Vice Captain, of, TeamSnipersDream...

BIG.HEADs...๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank-you, Madprof... "never posted a hand" , here, have I...!
    Think I know how to do that,โ€ฆ.... But, you don't get, time stamps, do you.

OhhTwoo, you crack me up.

Best, of, poker luck, all.

And if we are be up to date and correct, courtesy of @mumsie you can only refer to me as โ€˜purplepooโ€™ or as were friends...purps is fine ...
  • Options
    But๐Ÿ˜‚ do " advise" oh, twoo. W. I. T, twoo, tings. Can. (skeletons, cuboards)

.. The, classic, car, twoo. Wit. 2woo.Historic,.."for Poker History".. Is, Brahma.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, bells and whistles, not, me, just, observed, laughed, classic car, twitching, called, twit. Woo.. Out!!.. His, very, self. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Mumsie.my.bromance.forever."Purps"..we,been,married,divorced,remarried,..your,free choice, ยฟยฐยฐ

Ya?.. In, either, team dream team.. (p. j. s.).. Or..?.. Team, "snipers. dream.".?

p. S.. S. T...dont,(do,not,)..even hint, that, you good self, and, bout, 5000 other forum members, are, on da floor.. Belly. Larfing.

Arrest" him, officer Rozza"

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ
  • Options
    Just, flopped, the nut flush (pocket A. K.)..suited.

EVEN,drawing,to a Royal,.. Turn, river, runner, runner.. Guess?.. To, a boat. Random. Funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    I wish, this was, "just" a Poker Bad Dream, and not, actually real.

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Great people will always be mocked by those who feel smaller than them. A lion does not flinch at laughter coming from a hyena. A gorilla does not budge from a banana thrown at it by a monkey.
    A nightingale does not stop singing its beautiful song at the intrusion of an annoying woodpecker. Whenever you should doubt your self-worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud,
    it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,292
    MattBates said:

Great people will always be mocked by those who feel smaller than them. A lion does not flinch at laughter coming from a hyena. A gorilla does not budge from a banana thrown at it by a monkey.
    A nightingale does not stop singing its beautiful song at the intrusion of an annoying woodpecker. Whenever you should doubt your self-worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud,

Oh that's deep" Batesy Baby" and I like it. Wonder what Nozzer and Purps make of it.

Seriously I'm plagiarising that for my next analogy during preach time.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    MattBates said:

Blimey! Are you Confucius in disguise?

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    To quote in full. Nice poem.

• Options
    MattBates said:

I searched for quotes about monkeys and found that.

I find the implication of this quite offensive. Monkeys have demonstrated excellent ability to learn.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,412
    So, Mattbates was the Zenbudist all along.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,556
    edited April 2020
    It all makes interesting reading everyone should get a "Quote"